Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

IGN:Cruisader    region:asia   i like to join because have the name of crusader :>

Thank you for showing interest in CMC.

If your only reason to join is because our name matches yours, I am afraid I will have turn down your request.

If you have more to add that you feel would change this decision, that would be welcome. If you do, please, make a new post. Be sure the new post includes all of the criteria that an initial request post requires (you missed one of these). Please add to the reason you would like to join as well. 

Thank you for your time. c:

Ign:isuxomg

region:asia

I like to join because my friend, 1cywing is in this clan and he recommended it to me. I'm kinda new so i would like to be guided :D

Welcome, Crusader If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience.

Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan.

And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud. 

Creeds read and accepted.
Region-Europe.
Reason-Used to lead a small group of tenno in a clan, however, recently non of them are online and playing alone just isn't fun. Besides

136591856278.png

upd: Forgot to mention in-game nickname. Failed sooo hard. It fits the one on forums- ref92

ign: BlurBlechBlarh

Region: asia

Hi I would like to join as I was referenced here by my friend 1cywing and was hoping that I could learn some new things in a clan since I haven't been in one before.

it appears that you are already in a clan or have a pending invite to one. Please get that cleared up and  get back to us if you're still interested. 

Creeds read and accepted.

Region-Europe.

Reason-Used to lead a small group of tenno in a clan, however, recently non of them are online and playing alone just isn't fun. Besides

136591856278.png

upd: Forgot to mention in-game nickname. Failed sooo hard. It fits the one on forums- ref92

Welcome, Crusaders If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience.

Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan.

And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud. 

IGN: HaseoHoong

I want to join because want to get know some new warframe gamers. Hope that sometime can give me some suggestion and have a great fight for upcoming event.

My Rank: http://ppl.ug/oza9eIauq28/  actually this is quite long time profile, i was almost rank 10 now, almost.

wlzwqp.jpg - Hmm, not bad~ Wanting to meet others and help out the clan sounds like a fair reason to me c: I've gone ahead and sent you an invite, Haseo. Welcome, Crusader!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam group currently on hold atm) 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

I'd like to join because I am looking for a clan. I was also recommended by BorrowedBullets. I'm NA West region.

11tpx8g.jpgHmm, is there any particular reason to choose the CMC? Simply looking for a clan could apply to all the others :T

Archived