Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Invite sent to:

- Yukari Sendo; contacted through in-game pm. Welcome to the CMC! (Rosario+Vampire, nice hehe)

My in game name is darklord100

Region is southeast asia

I am looking for a clan that's full of laid back and nice people to help me out 

a friend that is already in this clan suggested I join

also hving fun :D

24c8h9z.jpgHey, Satirakrn(Darklord100)! Everything check out here to me, i've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM an Admin or Moderator and we'll shoot you an invite at our earliest convenience! 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

Invite sent to:

- Yukari Sendo; contacted through in-game pm. Welcome to the CMC! (Rosario+Vampire, nice hehe)

24c8h9z.jpgHey, Satirakrn(Darklord100)! Everything check out here to me, i've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM an Admin or Moderator and we'll shoot you an invite at our earliest convenience! 

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

the message has been send :D

Hi.  I'm Ingwaz.  

My ingame name is IngwazK.

My region is the United States (not sure if I need to be more specific).

I want to join because #1 I like MLP.  #2 I'm really new and while I've done some research on how warframe works, I'm not familiar with some areas.  and #3 I like Warframe a lot and I think it's the kind of game that i've really been looking to get into lately and I'm hoping to find people to play with on missions and what not.

Hi.  I'm Ingwaz.  

My ingame name is IngwazK.

My region is the United States (not sure if I need to be more specific).

I want to join because #1 I like MLP.  #2 I'm really new and while I've done some research on how warframe works, I'm not familiar with some areas.  and #3 I like Warframe a lot and I think it's the kind of game that i've really been looking to get into lately and I'm hoping to find people to play with on missions and what not.

invite sent welcome crusader

<<<< IGN: Why do people even type it it's right there we use the same account here as in game

I'm in the U.S.

My clan was highly inactive, I was the only one online. I realized I needed a new clan, one I would fit in with and one that was active. My clan was just dead. So, I left. I'd like to join you. I enjoy MLP very much, and I decided that I should join a clan that does aswell. I hope that I can join. If I do, thank you in advance.

IGN: AeonPwny

Midwest U.S.

I'm a MLP enthusiast and I happen to spot the clan emblem so I was intrigued.

wlzwqp.jpgHmm, alrighty. Well I hope you have a wonderful stay with us, Aeon. I've sent you an invite. Welcome to the CMC!

<<<< IGN: Why do people even type it it's right there we use the same account here as in game

I'm in the U.S.

My clan was highly inactive, I was the only one online. I realized I needed a new clan, one I would fit in with and one that was active. My clan was just dead. So, I left. I'd like to join you. I enjoy MLP very much, and I decided that I should join a clan that does aswell. I hope that I can join. If I do, thank you in advance.

wlzwqp.jpgWell.. actually that is not always the case; 'darklord100' seems to have a diff forum name :p. Joining for similar interest sounds perfectly fine to me. I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

------

I know the creeds

I want to join

region: north America west

I wish to join due to the previous clan not being able to provide clantech, and for not being communicative. (I tire of the silence)

24c8h9z.jpgMmph, there we go c: There is usually some chat activity; though sometimes it does get a bit stagnant. I hope you enjoy your time here, anon! I've sent you an invite. Welcome to the CMC!

-----

Archived