Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Hey everyone, I've been looking to join a clan for a while, and this one looks pretty close to my heart.  I've been a brony since just after the beginning of Season 2, and I've "recruited" a few to the cause.  Included in that number, funnily enough, are lolajew and Somerse, who recommended this clan to me.

My region is North America, I guess?  I don't actually know how they're divided up, but I'm on the east coast. 

I'm a pretty casual player, and I'm also fairly new to the forums.  I hope you'll consider taking me in.

You're currently in a clan or already have an invite to one. (that isn't ours)

recruit me pls NaigX.me good and active and want to have clan :D been before in other clans

Nope. :T

You can guess why. D:

Sorry about that, I was in a clan of one, which I have left.  Please send me another invite?

Done. :T

Welcome, Crusader.

Invite also sent to whitehorus.

IGN: nightnightxd

Region:Asia

Reason: i juz started warframe and my cousin ask me to join him in this clan, his ign is flexlitesin

Fav Pony: Twilight

(cos i like purple)

Are you sure about your own IGN?

(why are you using a different one than the one you're posting with?)

Also, does that IGN exist? :I

Add me to the clan please! EST timezone. Also my steam id is "Button's Mom"

ign: Souldrainr

Region: U.S. EST

reason: PONIES

Fav pony: Me

(I am "Button's Mom" on Steam and as such I am my favorite pony)

I would like an invite to this clan because PONY! Rarityframe let me know about the clan. Dat clan emblem though!

I have read the creeds, all pony clans should have these creeds! I accept 110%

Region: Wisconsin, USA

invite sent welcome crusaders

PONIES!!!!!! Need I say more?

IGN: NoKnock

Time zone: EST US

Reason: Looking for a clan :)

24c8h9z.jpgHello, NoKnock! I hope you have a wonderful time with us. I've sent you an invitation. Welcome to the CMC!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM an Admin or Moderator and we'll shoot you an invite at our earliest convenience! 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

[size=2]*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process![/size]

Ign: Urien

Region: South East Asia

Reason: I'm looking for a clan that's just there to enjoy the game but at the same time grow as a group. The Reason I was so Interested was one A good friend of mine who is also a member of this clan told me this clan is great so why the hell not right?
Reference: Ditsydoo 

Ign: Urien

Region: South East Asia

Reason: I'm looking for a clan that's just there to enjoy the game but at the same time grow as a group. The Reason I was so Interested was one A good friend of mine who is also a member of this clan told me this clan is great so why the hell not right?

Reference: Ditsydoo 

invite sent welcome crusader

Archived