Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

i would like to join...

open NAT

europe(italy); average ping eu west:35, eu east:65

IGN: Getup98

11tpx8g.jpgPlease familiarize yourself with the first post c:

ign: iRMarques

11tpx8g.jpgSorry but it appears that you are missing some details.

IGN : Cpt.Mifune

Reason : My 1st and current clan not active anymore, only me the last member that still active. 

Recommended : Not really recommended, but I know Ritchel from couple months ago doing survival and T3 cap hunting Ember Prime BP. At that time my clan still active. Thanks. 

11tpx8g.jpgYour request to join is accepted c: But... did you leave your previous clan already? [size=1](Or have a pending invite to another?)[/size]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

IGN: Bandettoh

Reason: haha Looking for a friendly clan to join where i can be around people i can relate or chat to :P also would wanna learn from everyone since im coming back to warframe

24c8h9z.jpgHello, Bandettoh! Welcome back to Warframe! I'm sure there are many here who wouldn't mind giving you pointers and important updates c; I've sent you your invitation. Welcome to the CMC!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM an Admin or Moderator and we'll shoot you an invite at our earliest convenience! 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

[size=2]*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process![/size]

I need to be in this clan lol.

I run a pony fb page.

https://www.facebook.com/MLPMagicallyDelicious

ign: MidnightSiren

Edit:

I am looking for a clan that doesnt suck and some people that I can play this amazing game with. :C

Im a very experienced player with many hours and months under my belt.

I have almost every frame, I got plenty of weapons, and many good stuff.

I need friends.....

Edit: I am also a Founder... (in design council)

Edit: Extra edit. You said know the creed.

Our Creed!
We will not tarnish the name of the CMC.
We will not look down on the opinions of others.
We will not trick or mislead new Tenno.
We will not insult people who do not share our tastes.

i'm sorry, i waited an answer to familiarize cause i preffer to talk to an user rather than to  a wall...

anyway, i would say i'm a casual player friendly to everyone that doesnt ask me to use a microphone.

i'm searching for a clan because i would like to coop with someone i know(at least by nickname) instead of playing with rushers that i'll never meet again. i am also searching someone to make void runs with.

IGN: ra9una

I had a good feeling? I don't really know why I want to join, I'd like a clan to be able to do all the clan dojo stuff, but I don't really feel like joining most of the others just for that. This seems like a legitimately fun group, and last time I said that I made some great friends. So chock it up to intuition I suppose.

SUPER DUPER UBER LONG POST. GO.

I need to be in this clan lol.

I run a pony fb page.

https://www.facebook.com/MLPMagicallyDelicious

ign: MidnightSiren

Edit:

I am looking for a clan that doesnt suck and some people that I can play this amazing game with. :C

Im a very experienced player with many hours and months under my belt.

I have almost every frame, I got plenty of weapons, and many good stuff.

I need friends.....

Edit: I am also a Founder... (in design council)

Edit: Extra edit. You said know the creed.

Our Creed!
We will not tarnish the name of the CMC.
We will not look down on the opinions of others.
We will not trick or mislead new Tenno.
We will not insult people who do not share our tastes.

24c8h9z.jpgOoo that's cute c: And thank you for looking back to find the information needed to join xD I've sent you your invite. Welcome to the CMC!

IGN: NawtyNewty

I would like a clan that I can run games with, to have more fun.  The clans are new to me so I thought it might be a good thing to try out.

wlzwqp.jpgWell hey there NawtyNewty ;) Once you accept the invite the clan chatting tabs will be present to you; I'm sure there are many who wouldn't mind helping you get settled in. Invite sent! Welcome, Crusader!

Hellooooo!! i'm looking for a clan to join and the cutest one i could find are yours XD

IGN: angellov3r

wlzwqp.jpgBecause we're cute... Hrmm... HRMMM... okay \( ◠‿◠ )/ Invitation sent. Welcome, Crusader!

i'm sorry, i waited an answer to familiarize cause i preffer to talk to an user rather than to  a wall...

anyway, i would say i'm a casual player friendly to everyone that doesnt ask me to use a microphone.

i'm searching for a clan because i would like to coop with someone i know(at least by nickname) instead of playing with rushers that i'll never meet again. i am also searching someone to make void runs with.

24c8h9z.jpgAhh I see, no biggie; feel free to message me if you'd like :) Everything sounds good to me here. Your invitation has been sent. Welcome to the CMC, Getup!

IGN: HerHubby

Reason: I'm cute, you guys are cute, let's be cute together.

If possible that I am able to join, if you guys don't mind please recruit my sweet wife, her IGN is Wifey. c:

24c8h9z.jpgD'awwh that's adorable :3 Heh alright.. I assume the reason is to be able to play with her hubby and friends~ I have sent you and your Wifey an invitation. Welcome, Crusaders!

I'd like to join, my current clan is small and very inactive, need a home!

wlzwqp.jpgHrmm.. alright; sorry if it sounds to me you just happened to give a reason without knowing the joining requirements xD Just familiarize yourself with the rules and all will be well~ Invite sent! Welcome, Crusader!

IGN : youfkedup

reason :

looking for a clan where lots of players can share information and tips about warframe :D

24c8h9z.jpgNice, short, and simple :D Awesome. I hope you enjoy your stay with us, youfkedup! I've sent you your invitation. Welcome to the CMC!

ign: rellobnahte

Reason: Have felt like joining a group for a good while, and this one seems fairly large, and then there is MLP thing, so that too, I suppose.

wlzwqp.jpgMmm... yeah.. it's pretty cool... so are you. I guess you can have an invite too... Welcome, Crusader!!

IGN: ra9una

I had a good feeling? I don't really know why I want to join, I'd like a clan to be able to do all the clan dojo stuff, but I don't really feel like joining most of the others just for that. This seems like a legitimately fun group, and last time I said that I made some great friends. So chock it up to intuition I suppose.

wlzwqp.jpgSounds good to me! Plus there is the alliance with many other fun fun clans c: Your invitation has been sent. Welcome to the CMC!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM an Admin or Moderator and we'll shoot you an invite at our earliest convenience! 

[size=2]*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process![/size]

IGN: BoEoSoT

Im playing alone so long  but  now im boring to playing solo so am looking for active clan that can have fun time together :)

avatar2_by_11meister-d62n6mi.gif ~ Hey there BoEoSot - sounds like you'd make a fine addition to our little band. Invite sent! 

~Clan Rules~

MYAs9iw.gif

~Chat with other Crusaders over at our Cloudsdale Cloud~

steam_icon___lyra_by_spikeslashrarity_d4

~Steam group, for those who want a say in how things are run~

Invite(s) sent to:

- Chaosismine - Contacted through in-game PM 

IGN: BoEoSoT

Im playing alone so long  but  now im boring to playing solo so am looking for active clan that can have fun time together :)

24c8h9z.jpgHi there, BoEoSoT! Well I hope you enjoy your time with us :) I have sent you an invite, Welcome to the CMC!

:D......

------

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

24c8h9z.jpgHi there, BoEoSoT! Well I hope you enjoy your time with us :) I have sent you an invite, Welcome to the CMC!

:D......

------

1396718168022.gif

Sorry for the slip up Ex, but I'm going to dust down my seat, and resume my forum duties. It isn't right that you do all the work around here. 

I wish to join your clan, I am new to warframe still (have not played too much until now) and I heard you guys were a good clan to join. a very safe good clan. I was referred to by Architrex

(edit: my region is US west)

Excellent.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

IGN: DivineCrusade

i know the Creed

Reason: My older brother is in this fantastic pony driven clan, his name is SirFox, he also recommended me.

wlzwqp.jpgAhh yes, Sirfox, cool :D Well I hope you enjoy your time here with us, Divine! I sent you your invitation. Welcome to the CMC!

Hi, I'm sorry I was away. Didn't expected to get response this fast. Anyway I already left my previous clan, I'm waiting for the invite. 

Thanks. 

24c8h9z.jpgExcellent, your invitation has been sent, Cap'n! Welcome to the CMC!

------

IGN: Quincinator

Reason: I love Warframe and I'm super nice and would love to be a part of this establishment.

Referrer: HerHubby

24c8h9z.jpgAnd you are certainly welcomed! I've sent you an invite, Quincinator! I hope you enjoy your stay with us. Welcome to the CMC!

------

Archived