Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

I wish to join the clan, for my friends are a part of it. O-meister and Delphshadow, to be specific.

And besides, I saw the Derpy. I SHAN'T SEEK ANY OTHER CLAN THAN THIS!

11tpx8g.jpg - Hmm, alrighty. Though sorry, it is unclear to me if you have familiarized yourself with the first post . Once you have, we'll send you an invite c:

As much as I'd love to join up, I'm already a clan leader of my friend's group, and since most of them are for the most part strictly anti-pony... yeah. I like what is going on here, though. I'll definitely be checking the shoulders of the other tenno in my cell as often as i can to check for the insignia. I just ran into one 'Nothingface', and the clan emblem looked distinctly familiar, so I sought out the thread here to say Hi and show my half-assed support. While my clan might not share my views, if anyone wants another name on their friends list to pull from whenever there's something needing to be done, you can go ahead and throw me on there, send me a message that you're from CMC or something similar, and i'll make a mental note of it. I'll also be sort of lurking in the thread every so often to see if something catches my attention, but don't bank too much on that, Forums are definitely not something I do often. (clearly, considering this is my first post...)

~Fight well, fellow Tenno.

p.s.: http://i.imgur.com/OdtFTvu.jpg something from the local anime convention. I'm certain someone will enjoy this :3

As much as I'd love to join up, I'm already a clan leader of my friend's group, and since most of them are for the most part strictly anti-pony... yeah. I like what is going on here, though. I'll definitely be checking the shoulders of the other tenno in my cell as often as i can to check for the insignia. I just ran into one 'Nothingface', and the clan emblem looked distinctly familiar, so I sought out the thread here to say Hi and show my half-assed support. While my clan might not share my views, if anyone wants another name on their friends list to pull from whenever there's something needing to be done, you can go ahead and throw me on there, send me a message that you're from CMC or something similar, and i'll make a mental note of it. I'll also be sort of lurking in the thread every so often to see if something catches my attention, but don't bank too much on that, Forums are definitely not something I do often. (clearly, considering this is my first post...)

~Fight well, fellow Tenno.

p.s.: http://i.imgur.com/OdtFTvu.jpg something from the local anime convention. I'm certain someone will enjoy this :3

Thanks for the recognition.

11tpx8g.jpg - Hmm, alrighty. Though sorry, it is unclear to me if you have familiarized yourself with the first post . Once you have, we'll send you an invite c:

Aye, I familiarized myself with the first post immediately.

After all, what sort of clan member would I be if I were not to follow the rules? That would be like getting my cutie mark and not telling my fellow crusaders how I got it so they could try it!

Aye, I familiarized myself with the first post immediately.

After all, what sort of clan member would I be if I were not to follow the rules? That would be like getting my cutie mark and not telling my fellow crusaders how I got it so they could try it!

24c8h9z.jpgHehe alrighty, then welcome to the CMC, Roga! 

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM an Admin or Moderator and we'll shoot you an invite at our earliest convenience! 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

[size=2]*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process![/size]

I've already sent you a Message, but now it is letting me post here, so might as well.

Region USA East Coast

I would love to join, i'll throw what ever resources I have at your rooms that you have not built yet, and just hang out and have fun

IGN: Jaxreiv 

Have a nice day.

I've already sent you a Message, but now it is letting me post here, so might as well.

Region USA East Coast

I would love to join, i'll throw what ever resources I have at your rooms that you have not built yet, and just hang out and have fun

IGN: Jaxreiv 

Have a nice day.

Curious. (don't spend on the dojo unless you can afford it~)

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

I'd like to join.

Why? Ponies and Space Ninjas. Do I need another reason? Also was recommended to join this clam by Vazfer

In-game name is Sword_Symphony

Sounds great!  Invite Sent!  Welcome to the crusade!

Hey CMC! I noticed you guys got third for Moon Clans in a recent event and wanted to find you guys and ask, is it too late to join this? I hope you guys haven't filled up yet

--EDIT--

Wrote that first part in a hurry haha so now that I can see you're still recruiting (unless Sword_Symphony was your thousandth player and didn't get a prize), would it be possible to see your dojo please?

Hey CMC! I noticed you guys got third for Moon Clans in a recent event and wanted to find you guys and ask, is it too late to join this? I hope you guys haven't filled up yet --EDIT-- Wrote that first part in a hurry haha so now that I can see you're still recruiting (unless Sword_Symphony was your thousandth player and didn't get a prize), would it be possible to see your dojo please?

See our dojo? I presume you mean - join our ranks? 

I've been looking for a clan to join for a while now. One to learn and have fun with and would like to join CMC.

Ingame name: Wolf447

Timezone: Central (Relocating to the East Coast within a month or so)

Archived