Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

I would like to join your clan, because i'm a Brony (blank flank) and since i started to play warframe i've been searching for a good clan, where i would fit in.

I accept the creed and therms.

IGN: jafa6662

region: Europe (Germany)

Sounds great!  Invite sent.

Welcome to the crusade!

I feel like you're just being lazy right now.

Do try to convince me otherwise if you feel up to it.

(Explain yourself. You were once given an invitation to this clan, about a year ago.)

I left to join Broframe back when AKAMikeb Led it it led me on a quest of join other clans where people where complete Butt Faces and When I finally joined Broframe he was gone and the clan had gone to this "Dark zone" I asked for help in void missions and about half the alliance pretty much told me to eff off. I still have friends in CmC so I figured id Join back because  CmC was Really nice when I was in it all that time ago

I left to join Broframe back when AKAMikeb Led it it led me on a quest of join other clans where people where complete Butt Faces and When I finally joined Broframe he was gone and the clan had gone to this "Dark zone" I asked for help in void missions and about half the alliance pretty much told me to eff off. I still have friends in CmC so I figured id Join back because  CmC was Really nice when I was in it all that time ago

Invite sent.

Welcome back.

IGN: LordAnkit 

I would like to join.

Rejected.

Reason : Clans.

I'd love to join your clan. I was recommended by the user https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/user/104054-panzerdraco/ I've been hoping to find the right clan to join for a while, and after reading all about yours, it seems like a great clan to be in. 

IGN:The LumberjackMedic

Ya didn't hafta link it. xD

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

I would like to join because of of a friend of mine keb said this clan was really chill and cool. I'd be more than happy to help anyway I can

wlzwqp.jpg - Hrmm, sounds fair enough c: I hope you have a wonderful time with us, Darth! I've sent you your invitation. Welcome to the CMC!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM an Admin or Moderator and we'll shoot you an invite at our earliest convenience! 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

[size=2]*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process![/size]

I'd like to join if possible. Started to dig into this game and it's awesome so far.

Edit: Nick is Sliverro ofc.

Generally we ask that prospective CMC'ers provide a reason or two as to why they'd like to be a part of the order.

Just getting back into the game again after not playing much since Update 11.  I enjoy My Little Pony and the HUB and the name instantly stood out on the forums, I'd like to be a part and contribute in any way I can when I'm not at work or otherwise indisposed.

IGN: Swiftstep

Generally we ask that prospective CMC'ers provide a reason or two as to why they'd like to be a part of the order.

Ok, didn't see many people do this, but I guess that's alright, especially that it's stated in the first post.

I'm a new player and playing in group is always a better way of learning the stuff. And I'm always open for some coop action, so I'm willing to play with others.

Archived