Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Hello! I currently am looking for a large guild to play with. I was hopping that I could join your guild. I'm getting really into the game and have been play for quite some time. I'd like to join this guild and help you guys. Thanks!

Dear fellow bronies,

I also request to be part of this clan. I also joined this clan back in the beta, but then stopped playing. After a few months I started to play again tho, and found out that I wasn't in a clan anymore. I figured out the clans have either been reset or I've been kicked, So just as a warning: I won't play every day, neither will I be a super-active member, but I'll play from time to time, and hope to have some fun with you guys.

Small information about me:

Favourite ponies: Rarity, Coco Pommel, Sunset Shimmer and Vinyl Scratch

Best Princess: Celestia

Favourite artists:  bakki, Antiander, Oze-JP, Equestria-Prevails and Skyline19 (Know anyone of them? Maybe you should look them up then? :D)

Favourite Musicians: µThunder, PonyFireStone, GatoPaint

Favourite Comic: My Little Websurfers

And game-related:

Owned warframes: Loki, Nekros, Ember, Nyx

Favourite Weapon (atm): Snipetron Vandal

Looking for: Stance-Mods for Glaive, Sparring, Dual Daggers and the rare Scythe-Stance

Why do I wish to join?

Simple put, the Advantages of a clan are interesting to me. I'm looking forward to build some clan-restricted items and think a brony-clan can be lots of fun. And maybe I'll be able to meet some of you guys at the GamesCom in Cologne this year, who knows.

The Creed:

We will not tarnish the Name of the CMC.

We will not look down on the opinions of others.

We will not trick or mislead a new Tenno.

We will not insult people who do not share our tastes.

(I actually had to retype that all, because cope-paste doesnt work on replies...)

Game on,

Alpha268

Well, you gotta start somewhere, right?^^

I could also have mentioned my favourite fanfiction, enemy, shipping, background pony, the color of my OCs mane... The list goes on and on. But I thought I had to stop somewhere after my warframes, so I decided to come to a halt there.

I just thought that if you put up with me the next weeks, you should also know a little bit about me, right? :D

Greetings, Alpha268

Hello! I currently am looking for a large guild to play with. I was hopping that I could join your guild. I'm getting really into the game and have been play for quite some time. I'd like to join this guild and help you guys. Thanks!

11tpx8g.jpgSorry but I am going to have to decline your request. On the reason it is not your true intention to be joining just us

hey, 2 friends and I just picked up this game about a week ago. Were all level 3 mastery and playing this game non-stop and looking for a clan to hang out with.

11tpx8g.jpg - Welcome to Warframe then! :D Please familiarize yourself with the first post and have your friends make one as well and we'll get invites sent out c:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes, I've read the post about the Creed and everything.

wlzwqp.jpgAlright, excellent c: Invitation sent! Welcome to the CMC, Frosty!

Dear fellow bronies,

I also request to be part of this clan. I also joined this clan back in the beta, but then stopped playing. After a few months I started to play again tho, and found out that I wasn't in a clan anymore. I figured out the clans have either been reset or I've been kicked, So just as a warning: I won't play every day, neither will I be a super-active member, but I'll play from time to time, and hope to have some fun with you guys.

Small information about me:

Favourite ponies: Rarity, Coco Pommel, Sunset Shimmer and Vinyl Scratch

Best Princess: Celestia

Favourite artists:  bakki, Antiander, Oze-JP, Equestria-Prevails and Skyline19 (Know anyone of them? Maybe you should look them up then? :D)

Favourite Musicians: µThunder, PonyFireStone, GatoPaint

Favourite Comic: My Little Websurfers

And game-related:

Owned warframes: Loki, Nekros, Ember, Nyx

Favourite Weapon (atm): Snipetron Vandal

Looking for: Stance-Mods for Glaive, Sparring, Dual Daggers and the rare Scythe-Stance

Why do I wish to join?

Simple put, the Advantages of a clan are interesting to me. I'm looking forward to build some clan-restricted items and think a brony-clan can be lots of fun. And maybe I'll be able to meet some of you guys at the GamesCom in Cologne this year, who knows.

The Creed:

We will not tarnish the Name of the CMC.

We will not look down on the opinions of others.

We will not trick or mislead a new Tenno.

We will not insult people who do not share our tastes.

(I actually had to retype that all, because cope-paste doesnt work on replies...)

Game on,

Alpha268

Longest and most formal application to this clan ever.

24c8h9z.jpg*chuckles* Well, one of the most c: Ooooo you should check out blackgryh0n or PencilEraser, their music is pretty good too, at least in my opinion (v ^ u^)b *ahem* Well if it was a kick then you're always welcomed back! Soo welcome back, alpha! 
------
- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM an Admin or Moderator and we'll shoot you an invite at our earliest convenience! 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

Hi, I just recently got back into Warframe after not playing it for a few months. I've been looking for an active clan and, since ponies are awesome, I figured this clan would be perfect. I've already read through the first post, a couple times in fact, and I would really like to join this clan, um, if that's alright with y'all.

Hi, I just recently got back into Warframe after not playing it for a few months. I've been looking for an active clan and, since ponies are awesome, I figured this clan would be perfect. I've already read through the first post, a couple times in fact, and I would really like to join this clan, um, if that's alright with y'all.

ok i will send an invite in a sec

I was wondering if it would be possible to receive an invite to the clan. I'd very much appreciate that, kind sir and/or madam.

I'm in the USA.

you need to leave you current clan or clear out you clan invites

I request to join the CMC

why? Because Scootaloo

in game name: Blainm99

Tomi005 

south America

because: i`m banana

invites sent welcome crusaders

There is some confusion as to what your goals are...

Look, I'm sorry again for the confusion I'm doing, I now with this account I would like to be invited into your clan, though immediately inform you that I will play a little because I have a pc running very slow, in a few years, he bought a new pc, and I'll make another account under which I will build my clan, I do not want to lose contact with your clan, then I will ask you to invite me into your alliance. I know I've done a lot of confusion, I apologize in advance and I hope you understand. 

Jonhax (Fluttershy)

Look, I'm sorry again for the confusion I'm doing, I now with this account I would like to be invited into your clan, though immediately inform you that I will play a little because I have a pc running very slow, in a few years, he bought a new pc, and I'll make another account under which I will build my clan, I do not want to lose contact with your clan, then I will ask you to invite me into your alliance. I know I've done a lot of confusion, I apologize in advance and I hope you understand. 

Jonhax (Fluttershy)

I don't think that reason works with me. Feel free to try something else.

Archived