Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

So long as y'all are familiar with the first rule, all is fine.

Invites sent. Welcome, Crusaders.

p.s. RavenRoseStein's already got an invite to another clan or is in another clan.

Feel free to get back to us when that's resolved.

If you're just waiting for a time when you can be active to start your own clan, why not just do that?

Scootaloo, leader of the Crusaders, I assure you that I will never leave the clan, I'm not going to create my clan, I just want to get into your clan and be faithful forever, ok???

It appears I flubbed my initial post and simply editing it wasn't enough.  So I'll do it right this time.  Hope that's okay.

I'm looking to join a friendly, casual clan, one that is firmly established and won't dissolve within a few months (a problem I've run into all too often in MMORPG's).  I've never actually gotten into MLP, but I am receptive to it (my stance being simply due to having been too lazy to put the effort into getting into it, although I've been exposed enough to it enough to decide I'd definitely like it, I certainly admire its take on friendship).  I've not been recommended by anyone, but I have read the creed and agree to abide by it.

My In-game name is Crimson_Paladin, same as my forum alias, and region is the United States, specifically the Mountain Time Zone.

ii did not see that you edited you first post sorry invite sent welcome

Scootaloo, leader of the Crusaders, I assure you that I will never leave the clan, I'm not going to create my clan, I just want to get into your clan and be faithful forever, ok???

Nah. I don't mind that you want to make your own and clan join this one at the same time, but, have the delicacy to know what it means to say that.

I'll handle the invite later, unless someone beats me to it.

IGN:dennWillitjs

Invite me pls

Noooope. :T

Try and calm down and find a clan you actually like.

I will not tarnish the name of the CMC.
I will not look down on the opinions of others.
I will not trick or mislead new Tenno.
I will not insult people who do not share my tastes.

If i break this creed may the sisters have mercy on me, for i am sure i will receive none.

Hiya guys! My ign is Pwincess_Woona and i'd love to join the CMC.
Found out about it while looking through the clans part of the forums and it seems like my kind of place! :D
In the US/NA region.
Reason for wanting to join: As i said i looked over the main post and like how the clan sounds. :D Seems like a very enjoyable place.

~Woona

I have read the creed and will follow it.

IGN: Ukita

Region: US

Reason: Looking for a warframe clan and figured a MLP themed one would work and I would right in.

That sounds about right.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Wow im really intrested to join this clan because i love CMC, Go Cutie mark crusaders

-vinyl_scratch- recommened this clan for me :3

Cheesy, but, fairly fine. :T

I will not tarnish the name of the CMC.

I will not look down on the opinions of others.

I will not trick or mislead new Tenno.

I will not insult people who do not share my tastes.

If i break this creed may the sisters have mercy on me, for i am sure i will receive none.

Hiya guys! My ign is Pwincess_Woona and i'd love to join the CMC.

Found out about it while looking through the clans part of the forums and it seems like my kind of place! :D

In the US/NA region.

Reason for wanting to join: As i said i looked over the main post and like how the clan sounds. :D Seems like a very enjoyable place.

~Woona

Read. Read. Read.

Yay.

Nah. I don't mind that you want to make your own and clan join this one at the same time, but, have the delicacy to know what it means to say that.

I'll handle the invite later, unless someone beats me to it.

Noooope. :T

Try and calm down and find a clan you actually like.

Scootallo, I have no clan, i had a clan, but I left it on purpose to get into your clan, I just want to be faithful to you and stay forever

Archived