Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

I want to join you guys seem nice i met one of your members and he gave me plat for wyrm prime sys even though he did not even need it and also dattopic though ii have been looking for a cool my little pony clan and even having the clan be dedicated to the cutie mark crusaders they are awesome anyway i hope you invite me to your clan my username is thegoldengofer

uhm hello :D

some of you may remember me lol 

I was in this clan a year ago i think or months

I got inactive because of studies XD gotta take a break and now since im a graduate i can play again

If it is ok if I come back to this clan? :D I think this is the only clan i can enjoy being with. I still remember the good old days when we are getting to the top10 of the events lol

note:going to change my name since my current one is so lame xD ive always wanted to change it when i was still playing lol

IGN: Alyzara

Region: Canada

Reason: The name is cool.

And those rainbows...

NV3ulFB.gif

And because one comment after mine will make the 200th pages of this topic. Isnt it wonderfull?

Alright. :I

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

I was already in the clan, but I accidentally left. Can I be re-invited?

IGN is rellobnahte.

Done and done.

I want to join you guys seem nice i met one of your members and he gave me plat for wyrm prime sys even though he did not even need it and also dattopic though ii have been looking for a cool my little pony clan and even having the clan be dedicated to the cutie mark crusaders they are awesome anyway i hope you invite me to your clan my username is thegoldengofer

Sentence organization needed! xD

IGN: Laowwie

Reason: lookin for a fun clan to join up with and play together with :3 cmc seems great

It only seems so. T^T

IGN: Frequencyxk

Reason: looking for a fun clan to join and play with.

Sometimes I wonder if the fun reduces because the clan is constantly growing and familiarity needs to be re-done.

Apologies for the delay.

Considering stopping applications for a bit, given how many of us there are now.

Hello! I recently came back to Warframe after having played a lot between updates 6 and 9, and was recommended I join this clan by a member of yours named Architrex.

Having not played for a few months I'm pretty much a noob again, but I hope that's not an issue! :D

IGN: Albire
Region: US-West

Hello! I recently came back to Warframe after having played a lot between updates 6 and 9, and was recommended I join this clan by a member of yours named Architrex.

Having not played for a few months I'm pretty much a noob again, but I hope that's not an issue! :D

IGN: Albire

invite sent welcome

Yet another looking to join, haha. Made an account forever ago, and just actually got around to playing the game about a week ago. I'm hooked, having played like 35 hours, but I'm having trouble finding people to play with. Felt a clan would be the best option, and well, here I am.

IGN: YoshiKun83

Yet another looking to join, haha. Made an account forever ago, and just actually got around to playing the game about a week ago. I'm hooked, having played like 35 hours, but I'm having trouble finding people to play with. Felt a clan would be the best option, and well, here I am.

IGN: YoshiKun83

Everything sounds fine, will throw an invite your way.

Hello. My name is Sn3ky. I was once a crusader, but left to help a group of friends start up their own dojo. They did not wish to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders and I respected their choice. Their dojo is now built up ready for their use. And they have allowed me the option.

My name is Sn3ky
And I am from the NA region.

I look forward to playing with you all again.

Archived