Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Updates

All inactive managers have been purged. (except 11)

A roster cleaning is coming soon. (once U14 rage has settled)

Seriously, where is Terraria's Extra Large worlds.

Rules possibly to be updated to only note the first rule. (it seems sufficient)

I'm still active...

Hello fellow Ninja ponies,

I've always been looking for a clan to join. I won't lie but I joined like two clans only and  left them due to bullying and cursing but when I read this Clan's Creed I knew that this is the clan I need to join. I wish you accept my request, also playing without friends is so depressing because you know Friendship is magic. IGN:Razer1403 

Impressive application.

Though you should know that even bullies have their reasons. :T

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Alright, I backed out of my previous empty clan. Thanks for taking me in.

That is all I had to say.

Looking for clan to play with :D

Recommended by Aexodus :3

Mmh. Do make sure you've also read the first post, at least to the requirements of joining.

Ill dedicate my honor to the clan.

Reason: No one cares about what I belive in.

No one here can be obligated to care about what you believe in, either.

If you believe in it, then isn't that enough?

Keep your honour. The clan is it's members. If it's members are good, then the clan is good.

Hey i can say that i like this game and i play without pleasure...i want to be in your clan if you invite me i will be happy and i take more fun and give than to others

Rejected. Same reason as before.

@Aimop 

You're weren't a manager :I

Hello fellow tennos,

i have joined some clans so far but, they are not so promising, members are rarely active and the clan leaders are always hungry looking for donors to the clan. They aren't very persuasive, at any rate the clan had no experience whatsoever. Then, I've looked through a couple of clans in the forums and found out about this ever so good PONY clan. I'm a very anxious person when i have none to talk to in game, and i'm looking forward in making new great friends to talk to >:D

IGN: --QueenOHypocriteB1sh-- 

Hello fellow tennos,

i have joined some clans so far but, they are not so promising, members are rarely active and the clan leaders are always hungry looking for donors to the clan. They aren't very persuasive, at any rate the clan had no experience whatsoever. Then, I've looked through a couple of clans in the forums and found out about this ever so good PONY clan. I'm a very anxious person when i have none to talk to in game, and i'm looking forward in making new great friends to talk to >:D

IGN: --QueenOHypocriteB1sh-- 

I don't know where the 'good' comes from.

You can decide that after you've sat around with us for a bit. xD

I can't promise we'll always be active (blame Warframe for this, I can't be responsible for people not enjoying the game) and really all peeps, clan leaders included, have some major fuckups to be had(mine is closer to being condescending or having an excessive amount of ego, according to others), but y'know, we're definitely not that kind of 'hungry for donors'. (what would you even donate to anyway?)

Invite pending. You seem to still have a clan or a pending invite to one.

(note : if you can't find a conversation, try to start them. that's a thing)

Hey everyone. A couple of my friends (RavenRoseStein & HunterRoseStein) who are in the clan recommended it to me. Got room for one more? XD

Of course. (still expect that you MUST have read the rules of the clan before joining, of course)

I don't know where the 'good' comes from.

You can decide that after you've sat around with us for a bit. xD

I can't promise we'll always be active (blame Warframe for this, I can't be responsible for people not enjoying the game) and really all peeps, clan leaders included, have some major fuckups to be had(mine is closer to being condescending or having an excessive amount of ego, according to others), but y'know, we're definitely not that kind of 'hungry for donors'. (what would you even donate to anyway?)

Invite pending. You seem to still have a clan or a pending invite to one.

(note : if you can't find a conversation, try to start them. that's a thing)

So sorry about that, i have now left my previous clan.

Hi there, I'd like to give your clan a shot, if you'll have me that is. The main reason being that I'm looking for a friendly clan that's a little more active than my last, and because this one appears to love colorful little horses as much as I do so that's a nice bonus. 

Region: USA-East
IGN: Teamkiller916

Hi there, I'd like to give your clan a shot, if you'll have me that is. The main reason being that I'm looking for a friendly clan that's a little more active than my last, and because this one appears to love colorful little horses as much as I do so that's a nice bonus. 

IGN: Teamkiller916

You may need to go see a psychiatrist...

Hey! I would like to become a part of your clan! I've had nothing but good experiences playing with your members, as they are consistently helpful and friendly. I feel like it'd be a good fit for me. Of course, I do agree to with the first post's statements and I was sent here by Turnoverman.
Thanks!

IGN: On_Icarus

I would like to join this clan because I heard it was a good clan from a close friend. So I trust his word and I have been wanting to get into a good clan for a while. I was recommended to this clan by my good friend -vinyl_scratch- I know the Creeds and understand them. -SatoDemon

IGN:SatoDemon

Hey! I would like to become a part of your clan! I've had nothing but good experiences playing with your members, as they are consistently helpful and friendly. I feel like it'd be a good fit for me. Of course, I do agree to with the first post's statements and I was sent here by Turnoverman.

Thanks!

IGN: On_Icarus

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I would like to join this clan because I heard it was a good clan from a close friend. So I trust his word and I have been wanting to get into a good clan for a while. I was recommended to this clan by my good friend -vinyl_scratch- I know the Creeds and understand them. -SatoDemon

IGN:SatoDemon

To be fair the only important creed/rule/whatev is the first one

Hello. I'd like to apply to join your Clan. This clan has been recommended by an existing CMC member, by the name of Aekrid. I'm pretty new, so I dunno much.

While I'm sure anyone would try to answer to the better of the abilities any questions you may have, I can't promise there will be people to answer them, at times. :T

Hi, I wanted to join because my friend A_Mooing_Dragon has been telling me all about this clan before I even started playing myself and it got me interested in joining such an active clan, plus its nice to be in the same clan together.

My in-game name is Kalan115

I, Tranquil Parchment (Sanquil), would enjoy sharing my time with you all. My reason for this? Because ponies.

Fair reasoning.

I need a good warframe clan, I am from the USA. IGN:Tecnotic

I feel like there should be a more reliable reason. As far as you know, this isn't a good clan.

Hi, I wanted to join because my friend A_Mooing_Dragon has been telling me all about this clan before I even started playing myself and it got me interested in joining such an active clan, plus its nice to be in the same clan together.

My in-game name is Kalan115

The dude has problems. Go get him to a psych. Or buy him a tub of ice cream. Same thing.

Aye, hello) I just wrote "Warframe Clan" in Google and your clan popped up in the top. That moment I realised: "OMYGOSH I am destined to be in this clan!". Crazy Touhou and MLP fan, wanna join in and make a difference...eventually)

Region: Europe

Have accounts on both PS4 and PC.

I'm not too good at this, but I kinda good at damage outputing with a Warframe not fit for it) X)

Hmm so many new ponies when DE will make dojo stop go wilby-wobly we should throw a party XD

good luck getting  people to join it if you did

Aye, hello) I just wrote "Warframe Clan" in Google and your clan popped up in the top. That moment I realised: "OMYGOSH I am destined to be in this clan!". Crazy Touhou and MLP fan, wanna join in and make a difference...eventually)

Region: Europe

Have accounts on both PS4 and PC.

I'm not too good at this, but I kinda good at damage outputing with a Warframe not fit for it) X)

invite sent welcome  also invited rikttor and scipio xyper

Archived