Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Hi Im new to the game and this group seems friendly and helpful. Would I be allowed an invite?

IGN: amieefacee

REGION: North america..?

Of course! Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Hi

Casual player looking for fun and maybe some help :P

IGN: TehLexo

Region: UK?

You've come to the right place. Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

I would like to join this clan,my reason is because one of my steam friends, WhatsForDinner, helped me 3k crytioc that I needed. After words he said that those were some of his best clan members. And now i would like to join becasue i would like to be more social with others and because i need to resurce the frost recipie, thank you.

I would like to join this clan,my reason is because one of my steam friends, WhatsForDinner, helped me 3k crytioc that I needed. After words he said that those were some of his best clan members. And now i would like to join becasue i would like to be more social with others and because i need to resurce the frost recipie, thank you.

oh yeah and my IGN is umbreonman10, dont forget that

oh yeah and my IGN is umbreonman10, dont forget that

Wouldn't dare forget. Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Hey guys, I got good news and bad news.

The bad news:

I'm going to be much less active from now on.

The good news:

I finally got a job which is the reason for the bad news.

The bad news is good news for you, to me. (priorities!)

The good news is good news to you, to me.

All is good news?

The bad news is good news for you, to me. (priorities!)

The good news is good news to you, to me.

All is good news?

RL and stuff comes first, of course.

The good thing about having less time to play games might be being able to enjoy it more when I actually have the time to do it. xD

Asking to join as I've been wanting to find a large clan whose more concerned about making the game fun than being

. I'm also looking for a group to help me get into the end game, as I've done everything solo/randoms.

Browsed this thread, looking at responses and such, and kind of feel like you're what I'm looking for. Emphasis on casual play, members don't begrudge solo play too much, and seems like there's always people available to do things. 

My play time is typically 19:00-23:00 CST during the week and whenever on the weekends.

IGN: Rylth

Region: America East

Hey ho, Cutie Mark Crusaders. I'd like to join your cause as well.

IGN: Windsnap
Server: Europe

I just want a friendly, big group I can hang out with and support a more benevolent cause of mutual understanding beyond 'I need X and Y for myself, PLS HALP!'. Looking forward to it, if you guys still have room to spare.

Hey ho, Cutie Mark Crusaders. I'd like to join your cause as well.

IGN: Windsnap

Server: Europe

I just want a friendly, big group I can hang out with and support a more benevolent cause of mutual understanding beyond 'I need X and Y for myself, PLS HALP!'. Looking forward to it, if you guys still have room to spare.

We will always have room for a very well spoken individual such as yourself. Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Asking to join as I've been wanting to find a large clan whose more concerned about making the game fun than being

. I'm also looking for a group to help me get into the end game, as I've done everything solo/randoms.

Browsed this thread, looking at responses and such, and kind of feel like you're what I'm looking for. Emphasis on casual play, members don't begrudge solo play too much, and seems like there's always people available to do things. 

My play time is typically 19:00-23:00 CST during the week and whenever on the weekends.

IGN: Rylth

Region: America East

Don't know how I missed your post, sorry about that! Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

A friend of mine wishes to join the clan. He cannot post, so I am on his behalf. 

His Gamer name is Sylinus. 

He is friends with me and another clannie, and wishes to be able to converse with other players of both veteran experiences and newer. 

Thanks!

Invite sent. You are responsible for his actions. Make sure he knows the creeds and send him our welcomes.

I want to join this clan because I liked the logo and my friend said that these people are kind and enjoyable. His name is EpikStraightcut.

I won't do any stupid stuff, and I'm not a bad person. I shall follow the rules.

My IGN: Binoy

I want to join this clan because I liked the logo and my friend said that these people are kind and enjoyable. His name is EpikStraightcut.

I won't do any stupid stuff, and I'm not a bad person. I shall follow the rules.

My IGN: Binoy

Sounds good. Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

I was in CMC for a while when it was a smaller clan but quit playing for a while due to life, but I'm playing a lot again thanks to the nifty updates.

Would like to re-join if possible. 

Looking for a clan with friendly and chill folks, and CMC was always that.

IGN: BluPup

Region: North America - East

I was in CMC for a while when it was a smaller clan but quit playing for a while due to life, but I'm playing a lot again thanks to the nifty updates.

Would like to re-join if possible. 

Looking for a clan with friendly and chill folks, and CMC was always that.

IGN: BluPup

Region: North America - East

Of course it's possible. Welcome back, Crusader.

Archived