Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Yes I did, I prefer smaller clans. I'll stay here till I reach requirements.

That's the first time I've seen anyone so blatantly state that they don't want to stay long anyway...

The requirements for that clan are relatively simple and can be completed in a day.

Request rejected. Good luck with that clan, though.

Hey Crusaders. I'm applying for this clan because I want a join a group that I can play with casually, and my friend Aexeiz, a current member, often remarks that the CMC are quite the friendly bunch and I think that we could have a lot of fun. I'm from Pacific NA. Name is same as here.

Thanks.

(Rainbow Dash is best pony!)

Hey Crusaders. I'm applying for this clan because I want a join a group that I can play with casually, and my friend Aexeiz, a current member, often remarks that the CMC are quite the friendly bunch and I think that we could have a lot of fun. I'm from Pacific NA. Name is same as here.

Thanks.

(Rainbow Dash is best pony!)

Very solid application, very nice. I chuckled at your username. Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

I would love to join this clan for cool name XD, great community (recommendation by "Majkii1") and your creed caught my attention. Not going to buy plat any time soon and i play around 3 times a week due to school :/

+ i am and idiot XD my ingame nick is "ZubniNit"

I would love to join this clan for cool name XD, great community (recommendation by "Majkii1") and your creed caught my attention. Not going to buy plat any time soon and i play around 3 times a week due to school :/

+ i am and idiot XD my ingame nick is "ZubniNit"

No need to buy platinum. Unless you're intimidated by our shiny, dangly-ness. Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Hello, folks. A couple of my friends here recommended this clan to me (H1ndenburg, specifically, directed me at this thread), and I thought I'd join up if possible. You seem like a nice, laid-back bunch.

IGN: SNobleJr

Region: Europe

Thanks in advance.

Hello, folks. A couple of my friends here recommended this clan to me (H1ndenburg, specifically, directed me at this thread), and I thought I'd join up if possible. You seem like a nice, laid-back bunch.

IGN: SNobleJr

Region: Europe

Thanks in advance.

Cookies are really dry.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Hello guys. Wanted to join a clan to have some people to play with and you seemed like a nice and friendly clan (gonna admit that the pony thingy attracted my attention.)

Ingame name is same as here. Region: Europe.

Thanks in advance.

Hello guys. Wanted to join a clan to have some people to play with and you seemed like a nice and friendly clan (gonna admit that the pony thingy attracted my attention.)

Ingame name is same as here. Region: Europe.

Thanks in advance.

We always get em' with the pony thing. Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Ye maaay be missin some deets. :x

I'm not sure I understand. You mean details? My region is NA East. The reason I wanted to join was because I'm looking for a casual, friendly clan. One that's not going to flame me for making mistakes. I've always had good luck with fellow mlp fans so I thought I'd try here.

I'm not sure I understand. You mean details? My region is NA East. The reason I wanted to join was because I'm looking for a casual, friendly clan. One that's not going to flame me for making mistakes. I've always had good luck with fellow mlp fans so I thought I'd try here.

And now you've got everything we needed from your application. You'll fit right in. Welcome, Crusader.

Hey guys, i would like to join your clan, my friend recommended it to me since i am looking for active players, I am Rank 16 and my IGN is zPanda

Again, a little cut and dry for my taste, but looking for active players is fine and dandy.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Archived