Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

I would love to join, just recently started playing. Going solo most of the time is ok but it is a co-op game after all. More fun with people! 

ING:AuroraNightscape

region: USA east

The more the merrier.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Hey, I would like to join because soloing is no fun :(. Also I am friends with a person in this clan.

IGN: ColdSheep

Region: North America - West

Soloing has it's perks, but company is always welcomed.

Just make sure to give those creeds a looking over if you haven't already.

IGN:Stiv4k0s add me i wanna join.thanks

IGN:TeoGr4 add me i wanna join

Wanting to join is appreciated, but I'm going to decline for the moment. I'd like to know for sure that you two are sincere so please go back to the first page and give it a looking over.

Hello, can i please join? I'm pretty active and friendly, yeah, well, something like that. Thanks if you (will) invite me :)

It appears you are already in a clan, so please look into that.

Furthermore, I'm a little leery on the "Something like that". Being active is nice, but being friendly is much more important. If the latter half of that was disingenuous in any way, I ask that you look elsewhere. I'm going to take it that it was, but make sure you've taken a look at the first page and acquaint yourself with the creeds on the first page, if you haven't already.

ign: chris05478

It would be awesome to play with fellow bronys! :D

Plenty around here. Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Hey there, CMC. After hearing about this clan from my friends ThomasFoolery and Aexeiz, I decided to check out your forum and group. You guys seem awesome and very friendly (a rare trait among the internet nowadays) and I wish to join to maybe get to know some of you better and engage in jolly cooperation. My username is the same as here and my location is Northeast NA.

Hey there, CMC. After hearing about this clan from my friends ThomasFoolery and Aexeiz, I decided to check out your forum and group. You guys seem awesome and very friendly (a rare trait among the internet nowadays) and I wish to join to maybe get to know some of you better and engage in jolly cooperation. My username is the same as here and my location is Northeast NA.

Howdy! There's always room for Sun Bros and for people that read the creeds. Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Edit: Forgot to say that I actually sent an invite.

engage in jolly cooperation.

I appreciate that you also praise the sun.

Hello, can you please invite me? I'm friendly and active, And i really want to join :)

This is your third time asking, and second time not following instructions. Request denied.

I personally request you look elsewhere for a clan and please do not spam requests. Spam will not be tolerated.

I appreciate that you also praise the sun.

This is your third time asking, and second time not following instructions. Request denied.

I personally request you look elsewhere for a clan and please do not spam requests. Spam will not be tolerated.

I was typing out the denial reply. You beat me to it.

I would like to join your clan. I help others in need, willing to hear, and try to come to solutions. My region is North America. :) Active at the afternoons. I have read the creed and willing to cooperate. Name is same as steam, Odwrae

I would like to join your clan. I help others in need, willing to hear, and try to come to solutions. My region is North America. :) Active at the afternoons. I have read the creed and willing to cooperate. Name is same as steam, Odwrae

Sounds like you'll fit in just fine with us.

Archived