Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Hey,

quick question here,

is there any sort of requirements regarding to activeness for joining and staying in the Cuties?

Hmm.

Over time I do eventually clear the list of inactives. (gonna do it again, soon, too)

That's about it.

We are casuals after all.

We're not the most fit of the moon clans as far as competitive numbers go, but this clan is well-fed and it's pretty simple.

I would like to apologise, I only posted it two times because I really wanted to join the clan, and i didn't really know the forums, I only joined because of the clan.  I wanted to join because I really like the clan, and my friend in it too, so that's extra cool. So, I really sorry again, thanks for taking it easy.

P.S.: Actually I still really want to join, and I would have a request, I really want to trade with my friend, so i would be really happy if you guys could invite me for like 2 days (To craft the Dojo key and then trade) So, sorry for asking it again, I promise it was the last time. And sorry for the rest of it, too.

Hmm.

Over time I do eventually clear the list of inactives. (gonna do it again, soon, too)

That's about it.

We are casuals after all.

We're not the most fit of the moon clans as far as competitive numbers go, but this clan is well-fed and it's pretty simple.

I see, thanks for the quick reply.

I would like to apologise, I only posted it two times because I really wanted to join the clan, and i didn't really know the forums, I only joined because of the clan.  I wanted to join because I really like the clan, and my friend in it too, so that's extra cool. So, I really sorry again, thanks for taking it easy.

P.S.: Actually I still really want to join, and I would have a request, I really want to trade with my friend, so i would be really happy if you guys could invite me for like 2 days (To craft the Dojo key and then trade) So, sorry for asking it again, I promise it was the last time. And sorry for the rest of it, too.

This was written a lot better than your previous posts.

Just to clarify again, your previous applications were denied because they lacked what we require. Not only that, but you posted twice the same, inadequate application as it didn't seem you read the original post for this thread.

That being said, this time around, you have what we were looking for in your application. Saying that you want to join us and why. That's all we asked of you. Assuming that this is both an apology and application, thank you for taking the time to write a semi-formal apology, and I will accept this as a proper application.

One last thing that needs to be corrected.

Working under the assumption that 360quickscoper420 is your in-game alias, it seems as though you are already in a clan. In order for an invite to our clan to be sent to you, you'll have to leave your current one. So, I have an invitation waiting to send to you, but you will need to either make another post or edit the one I quoted above to let me know when you've left your old clan, so I can send you an invitation to ours.

i'd love to join you guys if that's possible :3

It is certainly possible. But before that, I'm going to need you to look over the original post in this thread. Your application doesn't meet our requirements. Give it a look over, then edit this post or make another one with the correct information.

ign: DJDoctorWhooves
Reason for wanting to join,
well, I've heard this clan is quite active and friendly, i'd like to lend a helping hand where possible.

i am not good at explaining why i want to joins things so i guess the most simple answer would be.. i am looking for a brony clan to join and i think the people here seemed nicer.

ign: DJDoctorWhooves

Reason for wanting to join,

well, I've heard this clan is quite active and friendly, i'd like to lend a helping hand where possible.

i am not good at explaining why i want to joins things so i guess the most simple answer would be.. i am looking for a brony clan to join and i think the people here seemed nicer.

I'd be honored to join up with the biggest MLP fan clan in this community. Mostly because I need some nicer people to play with...

Username: Son0fgrim

Unfortunately, there is no guarantee for whether or not we're friendly or nice, but, that's a fine reason nonetheless.

Invites sent. Welcome, Crusaders.

This was written a lot better than your previous posts.

Just to clarify again, your previous applications were denied because they lacked what we require. Not only that, but you posted twice the same, inadequate application as it didn't seem you read the original post for this thread.

That being said, this time around, you have what we were looking for in your application. Saying that you want to join us and why. That's all we asked of you. Assuming that this is both an apology and application, thank you for taking the time to write a semi-formal apology, and I will accept this as a proper application.

One last thing that needs to be corrected.

Working under the assumption that 360quickscoper420 is your in-game alias, it seems as though you are already in a clan. In order for an invite to our clan to be sent to you, you'll have to leave your current one. So, I have an invitation waiting to send to you, but you will need to either make another post or edit the one I quoted above to let me know when you've left your old clan, so I can send you an invitation to ours.

Thank you, I'm leaving my clan right now. I'm really happy that you accepted my request :)

Hey,

it's me again with a different purpose.

I'd like to join your clan because my first and current clan has been barely alive since a few months (more relating to this later) and that I've been thinking about quitting it ever since my friend left it almost a year ago.

Apart from the reason above, I wanted to join The Cutie Mark Crusaders because it's also all-region (I'm in the Oceania region), casual (I'm sick of being competitive because I won't be able to control my rage) and moon-sized (so I won't be the only person online most of the time. The number of views on this Clan topic of your's also reinforces that this clan is quite active). From the first few posts and the posts from the last 2 pages, I also see that you guys (or at least the management level guys) didn't make this clan just to abandon it later.

The above is all for my application but I want to add that:

-I'm going to be semi-active (this may be one of the reason why my current clan has became barely alive since I WAS one of the 3-5 active "2nd in commands" in the clan, even tho we and 1 or 2 lower ranked members were the ones still active). The reason for this is because repetition bores me and Warframe is repetitive, unless a new frame comes out or a completely new UI is implemented.

-My temper sucks when it comes to competitions or insults. I also hate the existence of sarcasm in the internet because most people can't do it right.

-I've changed my settings so that I'm usually in the US West region due to higher player count and less lag. Also, a lot of people are probably still using dial-ups in "the game's Oceania region" (<specifically).

Sorry if this is a bit too long. I think this is a habit inherited from being part of a weird community before.

Thanks for reading.

ps. I've left my current clan.

ps2. My ingame name is the same as this forum name, "Coppy".

Hey,

it's me again with a different purpose.

I'd like to join your clan because my first and current clan has been barely alive since a few months (more relating to this later) and that I've been thinking about quitting it ever since my friend left it almost a year ago.

Apart from the reason above, I wanted to join The Cutie Mark Crusaders because it's also all-region (I'm in the Oceania region), casual (I'm sick of being competitive because I won't be able to control my rage) and moon-sized (so I won't be the only person online most of the time. The number of views on this Clan topic of your's also reinforces that this clan is quite active). From the first few posts and the posts from the last 2 pages, I also see that you guys (or at least the management level guys) didn't make this clan just to abandon it later.

The above is all for my application but I want to add that:

-I'm going to be semi-active (this may be one of the reason why my current clan has became barely alive since I WAS one of the 3-5 active "2nd in commands" in the clan, even tho we and 1 or 2 lower ranked members were the ones still active). The reason for this is because repetition bores me and Warframe is repetitive, unless a new frame comes out or a completely new UI is implemented.

-My temper sucks when it comes to competitions or insults. I also hate the existence of sarcasm in the internet because most people can't do it right.

-I've changed my settings so that I'm usually in the US West region due to higher player count and less lag. Also, a lot of people are probably still using dial-ups in "the game's Oceania region" (<specifically).

Sorry if this is a bit too long. I think this is a habit inherited from being part of a weird community before.

Thanks for reading.

ps. I've left my current clan.

ps2. My ingame name is the same as this forum name, "Coppy".

Well, I thank you for providing us with all this information, although it was unnecessary.

Just to touch on a few things, and LadyScootaloo or Haldos would be able to provide more information than I can, but our moon size clan does have it's moments of high activity, but there are only around 30 or so people that are online at one time. You will however, meet a few people that are very dedicated to the game and the clan, so you will usually always find them online. That being said, we have a lot of crusaders still on the roster, that have not been active in a long time or go on hiatus every other month. You being semi-active won't be a new thing for us, so that's all right.

Again, I thank you for the information you have provided us.

Now for the response you were actually waiting for. Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Archived