Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

IGN: Chrysallismas

Would love to join, you seem very social and fun, and frankly Ive been through too many clans either dying or having players who will go with you on a mission and then leave without ever wanting to chat... It's getting so lonely in the void.

If you guys have voip even better!

If you guys WANT to voip that would be even besterest

Would love to join, you seem very social and fun, and frankly Ive been through too many clans either dying or having players who will go with you on a mission and then leave without ever wanting to chat... It's getting so lonely in the void.

Well, we certainly have a few talkative people. Just make sure you've looked over the rules on the first page.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Sigh, we did want to have a voip, but it's kinda pointless if no one is around to chat on it. :T

I guess I'd set up a ts3 server later rather than use raidcall, though I'm not entirely convinced I ought to add one.

I would like to join im a friend of Grilleds

Name:Thatguyytry

Hey there Thatguyytry,

Sorry to say that having a friend in the clan doesn't give free entry into the CMC. Please take a look at the first page of this thread, and submit another post with the required information.

HI!

I would really like to join the clan!

I've been looking for quite a while to find a clan that is very sociable and fun :D

This seems to be the prefect clan to mingle around :D

Please do consider me :))

IGN:tragicity

Howdy, tragicity!

I think we might be what you're looking for. While we have a lot of people in our clan, not a lot of us are online at the same time. Still, I hope you can make friends with us.

Hello, my name is Mikhail, and I'd like to join your clan. Why? I was recently playing with one of your members, Ilvane- who is very helpful, friendly, and a team-based player. See, I like players who play like him. Players that wait on the teammembers who have fallen behind and help players find the 'hidden treasure' for loot. Ilvane is a friend in real life and on the game, who recommended this clan to me. He's one of the reasons why I want to join and I want to meet new people like him. I had an experienced account before, so I know how the game works, mostly. I lost it a while ago and created a new account and Ilvane was there to help me regain what I have lost. I don't mind or care if I am not accepted, I am only here to meet new people and experience what this clan is made for. Team-Based gameplay, correct? That's what I want, what I want to expierence in this clan. However, I do want to join this clan, so please consider me.

IG Name: Syndicate V.

Steam: <RoT> | Kill The Nøise.

Xbox 360, Xbox One, PSN: N/A (I quit the consoles to move to PC.)

Hello, my name is Mikhail, and I'd like to join your clan. Why? I was recently playing with one of your members, Ilvane- who is very helpful, friendly, and a team-based player. See, I like players who play like him. Players that wait on the teammembers who have fallen behind and help players find the 'hidden treasure' for loot. Ilvane is a friend in real life and on the game, who recommended this clan to me. He's one of the reasons why I want to join and I want to meet new people like him. I had an experienced account before, so I know how the game works, mostly. I lost it a while ago and created a new account and Ilvane was there to help me regain what I have lost. I don't mind or care if I am not accepted, I am only here to meet new people and experience what this clan is made for. Team-Based gameplay, correct? That's what I want, what I want to expierence in this clan. However, I do want to join this clan, so please consider me.

IG Name: Syndicate V.

Steam: <RoT> | Kill The Nøise.

Xbox 360, Xbox One, PSN: N/A (I quit the consoles to move to PC.)

Hey there, Syndicate V. Glad to hear that a member of the CMC has been able to do good for other players. From what I've read, I think you'll be a perfect fit with the CMC. We're always looking for members who want to help others and have a great time. I hope we live up to your expectations. Just make sure you've given the Creeds on the first page a look over, if you haven't already.

Hello CMC, I'd love an invite, and this is my reason why:) I've been around the community, and floated around this thread, and most of the people I've seen have been extremely helpful and nice to new players. I was new a while ago, and I learnt that in this game, or to be honest, everywhere, a little help goes a really long way, and I find it pretty cool to have found a clan that strives to embody these values, from what I've seen of your members, at least. And 'sides, I've been a fan of the show for years, ever since I was in junior high when it first came out. So, give me a chance to be a part of you guys? 

My Warframe name is: AlephCipherZero

My Steam Name: 9R1M 4N94L

I look forward to your reply!

Hia! I would very much like to join this clan. I have read the rules and I know the creeds. I've heard great things about this clan from a close friend -vinyl_scratch- and would love to join you guys. my name on warframe is DjPon3_123 

Howdy!

I'm glad you show interest in our little slice of the Warframe community. As long as you understand our creeds and follow them, you will always be welcome with us.

Hello CMC, I'd love an invite, and this is my reason why:) I've been around the community, and floated around this thread, and most of the people I've seen have been extremely helpful and nice to new players. I was new a while ago, and I learnt that in this game, or to be honest, everywhere, a little help goes a really long way, and I find it pretty cool to have found a clan that strives to embody these values, from what I've seen of your members, at least. And 'sides, I've been a fan of the show for years, ever since I was in junior high when it first came out. So, give me a chance to be a part of you guys? 

My Warframe name is: AlephCipherZero

My Steam Name: 9R1M 4N94L

I look forward to your reply!

Howdy!

Speaking for myself and other members of the CMC, we're touched that you hold our clan in such high regard. As long as you know and understand our creeds, you will always be welcome. I just hope we can live up to your expectations.

(Edit: phrasing)

Hi would like to be a part of your community =) 

Been playing this game for awhile now and loving it, think I'm gonna be playing this game long term so I guess I'm looking for a stable, fun, sociable clan to be in. Thanks =)

IGN: RubberCondom

Howdy!

Hopefully, most of us will be around for a while as well. The more talkative members will be more than happy to chit-chat and there's a good number of them.

Archived