Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Hey, let me join the Clan, please? I'm looking for a fun clan like these.

Hey there, ArmaChaos.

Going to have to ask you to take a moment and head back to the first page. There is some information we require that is listed on there. Please post again when you've got all the required information.

Ok, I read the rules, and I want to join because I like to have fun playing, but playing alone it's not the right way to have fun.

Skype: Ryu Matsu / email: ryu.error@gmail.com / Steam: Mostarda e Mel.

Edit: ops, forgot that, thanks for remember for me.

Much appreciated. The contact information isn't required, we just want to make sure you're making an informed decision about joining.

Always good to have another having fun.

Invite sent. Welcome Crusader.

Hi.

I've been wanting to join a clan just for fun a while now and you guys are great and the players i have encountered are very friendly.

Wouldn't mind hanging out with you. :)

IGN: Wizduki

Glad to hear members have been a positive influence outside the clan. Out of curiosity, which members are you referring to?

Also, please take a moment and make sure you've gone over the Creeds on the first page. Sorry to say that I'm a bit of a stickler for generic statements these days.

I I'm an italian "casual" gamer who search a clan with always someone online for do something when I log in nothing more nothing less

If you're just looking for any old clan, then I'm going to decline.

Plenty of regular casual clans out there to meet that need. Best of luck to you.

I have read the rules posted on the first page and I would gladly like to join your clan. The reason for that being is that I have been on a long hiatus from the Warframe game and have just got back into it. So I would like to join up with your clan to get back into the thick of things and have fun with some people as well.

IGN - GriimTheReaper

I have read the rules posted on the first page and I would gladly like to join your clan. The reason for that being is that I have been on a long hiatus from the Warframe game and have just got back into it. So I would like to join up with your clan to get back into the thick of things and have fun with some people as well.

IGN - GriimTheReaper

Hey there, GriimTheReaper.

Glad to hear you've decided to get back into the game. I see no reason to say no.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

I read rules and want to join your community cuz i was looking for good clan and i found it

IGN-SIWKIRILL

A bit terse for my taste, but if you've read over the rules and think you've found a good situation for you, then that's all I can ask for.

Hi,

I'd like to join your clan because I'd like to play with others. I communicate, also with microphone if needed. I play the game 3-4 times a week. I am barely new to the game. :)

My contacts:
e-mail: drblastbeat@gmail.com and/or lichtsturm93@gmail.com I read both
Facebook: http://facebook.com/oliverstoeckert
Steam: drblastbeat

Also add me on steam (this says to everyone who would like to play with me.)  Thanks !

Hi,

I'd like to join your clan because I'd like to play with others. I communicate, also with microphone if needed. I play the game 3-4 times a week. I am barely new to the game. :)

Also add me on steam (this says to everyone who would like to play with me.)  Thanks !

Hey there, Lichtsturm.

A desire to get involved and play with others sounds good to me. Just do me a favor and make sure you've read over the rules on the first page.

1.) Your rule is to not dishonor the CMC.

2.) I would like to join :3

3.) I would like to join this clan because I am a brony myself and I figured that a clan of fans of the show might be a fun and supportive environment to play in/with.

4.) my skype name is: Altrunchen (quonzer), or you can just PM me here.

5.) I am from the EST time-zone just fyi.

I am part of a micro-ghost clan atm but leader says he has an open door policy and that I'm welcome back if it turns out this clan doesn't work out for me, so I just have to leave that first. But if it's okay with you guys, I'd like to give this a shot. :)

1.) Your rule is to not dishonor the CMC.

2.) I would like to join :3

3.) I would like to join this clan because I am a brony myself and I figured that a clan of fans of the show might be a fun and supportive environment to play in/with.

4.) my skype name is: Altrunchen (quonzer), or you can just PM me here.

5.) I am from the EST time-zone just fyi.

I am part of a micro-ghost clan atm but leader says he has an open door policy and that I'm welcome back if it turns out this clan doesn't work out for me, so I just have to leave that first. But if it's okay with you guys, I'd like to give this a shot. :)

Hey there, Altrunchen.

I see you decided to give us a chance, and I don't see why you wouldn't be a great addition to the CMC.

We're less grand on the idea of a user jumping in and jumping out, but I know it wouldn't be for petty reasons.

Hope you find it a place worth sticking with, and maybe that your friend might want to join as well.

Hey there, Altrunchen.

I see you decided to give us a chance, and I don't see why you wouldn't be a great addition to the CMC.

We're less grand on the idea of a user jumping in and jumping out, but I know it wouldn't be for petty reasons.

Hope you find it a place worth sticking with, and maybe that your friend might want to join as well.

Thank you very much! And don't worry, I won't be fickle about this transition or any in the future (if any do happen that is). I will be careful and judicious about this :).

Oh, man... this is tempting. I want in! 

I'm a new casual player, so I'm still in the process of getting use to the game - just letting you know.

Howdy!

I'm pleased to know that you're interested in joining us, but you are missing a few details that we need to know before we let you in. Please give the first post of this thread a look over, read the creeds and what we require, and make a new post with the correct details.

Hello, I would like to join this clan. I have been playing for about a year and a half and my previous clan disbanded leaving me clan less and short of resources. I found you guys from one of my steam friends who plays, and I am a fan of cmc, and mlp in general. My reason for wanting to join is that I am currently clan less, and I I want to be in a clan with people who have some of the same interests as I do, and also support anyone who might need it. Currently have rhino prime, frost prime, and working on mag prime, and ember prime.

1. Your rule is to never disrespect the CMC.

2. I do want to join.

3.My reason for wanting to join is listed above.

4. My steam name is Muckmon, and my skype is jody.chester1 

Hello, I would like to join this clan. I have been playing for about a year and a half and my previous clan disbanded leaving me clan less and short of resources. I found you guys from one of my steam friends who plays, and I am a fan of cmc, and mlp in general. My reason for wanting to join is that I am currently clan less, and I I want to be in a clan with people who have some of the same interests as I do, and also support anyone who might need it. Currently have rhino prime, frost prime, and working on mag prime, and ember prime.

Howdy!

You have a valid reason to join and everyone needs to have a place they call home. I also see no reason to deny you entry.

Sorry, missed that part, too excited.

Alright, I'm in the Asian region and I need a place where I can blend in easily. Like I've said, I'm new, so I need some guidance.

IGN: C45TL3

How many members are there by the way, I'm curious...

And this:

1. Your rule ia to never disrespect the CMC

2. I do want to join.

3. My reason is on the poat above

4. Steam name: C45TL3, skype... I forgot

I'm on the phone, it's quite hard to post with all the tiny buttons and conatant lag lol

Archived