Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Sorry, missed that part, too excited.

Alright, I'm in the Asian region and I need a place where I can blend in easily. Like I've said, I'm new, so I need some guidance.

IGN: C45TL3

How many members are there by the way, I'm curious...

And this:

1. Your rule ia to never disrespect the CMC

2. I do want to join.

3. My reason is on the poat above

4. Steam name: C45TL3, skype... I forgot

I'm on the phone, it's quite hard to post with all the tiny buttons and conatant lag lol

Thanks for getting back to us.

It seems you understand what we expect of our members. Speaking of members...

We currently have 715 members including myself. Here's the thing, though. We may have many members, but we have nowhere near as many active members. A lot of people come and go, take long breaks, only to come back during title updates, and just establish a place to stay if they ever want to come back to the game. That being said, the 30 or so members that we have that are very active and dedicated will have no problems chatting with you and helping you with what you need. I hope you find what you're looking for with us.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusaders.

(Edit: Capitalization)

Thanks for getting back to us.

It seems you understand what we expect of our members. Speaking of members...

We currently have 715 members including myself. Here's the thing, though. We may have many members, but we have nowhere near as many active members. A lot of people come and go, take long breaks, only to come back during title updates, and just establish a place to stay if they ever want to come back to the game. That being said, the 30 or so members that we have that are very active and dedicated will have no problems chatting with you and helping you with what you need. i hope you find what you're looking for with us.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusaders.

That really is the unfortunate standards we play this game by.

It's just not something anyone can dedicate a lot of their free time to.

1.Your rules is to not step on the prideful name of CMC.
2.I want to join this clan.
3.I request to join this clan and the reasons being: Im a very old player that played warframe since early beta, at the time just few weeks before clan dojo being released, now i have started playing this game again since its evolution is really impressing, and the changes they made to the game compare to what i played last time is quite massive, and so i needed guidance from ppls that has been playing the game for awhile now up to this version, this is why i found you this clan and i decided to join in on the fun.
4.steam name: SuperWave

1.Your rules is to not step on the prideful name of CMC.

2.I want to join this clan.

3.I request to join this clan and the reasons being: Im a very old player that played warframe since early beta, at the time just few weeks before clan dojo being released, now i have started playing this game again since its evolution is really impressing, and the changes they made to the game compare to what i played last time is quite massive, and so i needed guidance from ppls that has been playing the game for awhile now up to this version, this is why i found you this clan and i decided to join in on the fun.

4.steam name: SuperWave

You seem to grasp the general idea of our creeds, so I have no reason to deny you. We have plenty of Crusaders willing to help you.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

1.) The rule is to not dishonor the clan.

2.) I will be glad if i'm able to join the community.

3.) I would like to join this clan because it seems fun and it is gonna be great to befriend with people around the world.

4.) STEAM NAME : AsuNa

1.) The rule is to not dishonor the clan.
2.) I will be glad if i'm able to join the community.
3.) I would like to join this clan because it seems fun and it is gonna be great to befriend with people around the world.
4.) STEAM NAME : AsuNa

Fair enough.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Howdy. I submitted a rather halfhearted application a while back when a friend I was playing with recommended that I join, yet didn't follow up when more information was requested. At the time I wasn't very into the game and spent most of my life working anyway.

Now I'm back, with considerably fewer life obligations and in love with Warframe. I'm seeking to join a clan because games are typically more fun to me when I have friends or acquaintances to play with, and I enjoy the feeling of contributing to a team. I'd like to join this one specifically because I'm a brony and it's always great when the opportunity presents itself to meet others. Judging by the fact that you are a brony clan and your rules of (as I interpreted them) demonstrating common courtesy and not being a jerk for the sake of the clan's reputation, and respecting everyone's right to enjoy the game in whatever capacity suits them, I think I would be most comfortable here. Should I join, you should probably know that I'm pretty casual, and would teaming up with anyone to run through any mission. Referring back to my desire to assist a team, I would probably dump a considerable amount of my resources into furnishing the dojo as well.

Should you choose to admit me, my name in the game is BronyArtemis, as is my Steam name.

Not sure if this will present an obstacle, but I am currently in a clan that a friend invited me to a few days ago. Problem is it's a storm clan of 13 members, of whom all but three (including myself) are inactive. I'll have to bail out of there first.

Hi My name is Afonso ( my nickname is MiniMercias) i would be pelased 2 join in your clan since i played with one of yours member's and i love it! already entered on the steam group!

Hey there, MiniMercias. Which member would you be referring to? Also, please take a look at the first page closely and tell us a little more about why you wish to join.

Hello, ive been wanting to join this clan, my friend said your all good fellas and im in need of a clan to have a good time, my ingame name is Krotoes, hope i get an invite :) thank you

I prefer a bit more incite, but I suppose having a good time is reason enough. Make sure you've read the Creed.

Invite sent, welcome crusader.

i am a trader~ may i know what is the tax rate on ur dojo?

0%. Carry on, MrBunny.

Howdy. I submitted a rather halfhearted application a while back when a friend I was playing with recommended that I join, yet didn't follow up when more information was requested. At the time I wasn't very into the game and spent most of my life working anyway.

Now I'm back, with considerably fewer life obligations and in love with Warframe. I'm seeking to join a clan because games are typically more fun to me when I have friends or acquaintances to play with, and I enjoy the feeling of contributing to a team. I'd like to join this one specifically because I'm a brony and it's always great when the opportunity presents itself to meet others. Judging by the fact that you are a brony clan and your rules of (as I interpreted them) demonstrating common courtesy and not being a jerk for the sake of the clan's reputation, and respecting everyone's right to enjoy the game in whatever capacity suits them, I think I would be most comfortable here. Should I join, you should probably know that I'm pretty casual, and would teaming up with anyone to run through any mission. Referring back to my desire to assist a team, I would probably dump a considerable amount of my resources into furnishing the dojo as well.

Should you choose to admit me, my name in the game is BronyArtemis, as is my Steam name.

Not sure if this will present an obstacle, but I am currently in a clan that a friend invited me to a few days ago. Problem is it's a storm clan of 13 members, of whom all but three (including myself) are inactive. I'll have to bail out of there first.

This. This I like to see. I see no reason to say no. You're more than welcome to join BronyArtemis. The only issue is that you are currently in a clan, and thus, cannot receive invites. You will have to leave that clan first and then we'll be able to invite you. Make sure you  make a new post if you do.

This. This I like to see. I see no reason to say no. You're more than welcome to join BronyArtemis. The only issue is that you are currently in a clan, and thus, cannot receive invites. You will have to leave that clan first and then we'll be able to invite you. Make sure you  make a new post if you do.

Alright, I've left the other clan. I'm ready for an invite whenever you get the chance. Thanks for admitting me.

Archived