Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

i can send the invite when i get on

Going to have to veto that invite.

yaaay :D

Please look at the first page and provide the required information. Just want to make sure the CMC will be a good fit for you before we proceed.

Well my reason for joining is that I am currently clanless (long story including getting cyber bullied by some members) and you can contact me through Steam. Steam Id: Space Sphere (with a picture of space core from portal). You want to know more reasons for wanting to join, ask me :D I don't bite. Much :p

Wanting to a join a clan that's not oppressive is good enough for me. I'm sorry for the formalities and your unpleasant experiences.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Hmm. You seem to be on the right track, but I'm going to ask that you look over the first page, and give a little bit more detail on why you want to join us.

We do this to make sure that our clan is the best fit for you. If a rich community is all you're looking for, you may be best off somewhere else.

Hey there JTBoogie and Haldos,

I understand. The rule of course is not to tarnish the guild name. And I believe it is best fit for me and I really wanted to join this clan since a friend of mine, Vyon which is one of the members here suggested me. Rich community or not, I believe it is fine as I am still trying to learn the game from everyone if possible. Thanks.

Sorry for the late reply, was busy with exams and assignments.

I would like to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders

I've been playing for slightly over a month now in a friend's clan. However, they have all left the game and so, am looking for a new clan for easier grouping for some void content instead of Pluto Sechura :(

Plays in a +8GMT timezone and mostly just wants groups for alerts, void, mats farming runs

Thanks

IGN: LLHomme

Hey there JTBoogie and Haldos,

I understand. The rule of course is not to tarnish the guild name. And I believe it is best fit for me and I really wanted to join this clan since a friend of mine, Vyon which is one of the members here suggested me. Rich community or not, I believe it is fine as I am still trying to learn the game from everyone if possible. Thanks.

Sorry for the late reply, was busy with exams and assignments.

Howdy, GhostExtremeZero!

Thanks for getting back to us. Life comes before games, so no harm done.

It seems as though you have a fair understanding of our creed. As long as you believe the CMC is the best fit for you and you follow our creed, you will always have a place with us.

I would like to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders
I've been playing for slightly over a month now in a friend's clan. However, they have all left the game and so, am looking for a new clan for easier grouping for some void content instead of Pluto Sechura :(

Plays in a +8GMT timezone and mostly just wants groups for alerts, void, mats farming runs

Thanks

IGN: LLHomme

Howdy, LLHomme!

Everyone needs people to play with and we have more than enough people willing to help you. Just make sure you've looked over the first page and understand our creed.

Hi All! 

My friend Applechip is already a member and has given me a great review of you guys. I ran a few missions with some of you and they were all great. I have been a member of a very small friends-only clan for a while and was a lead contributor of materials for dojo construction and research. I hope to feel a little break from contributing in a much larger clan, but I will certainly contribute whatever I can as needed. Hope to hear from you soon!

JustBiggin

biggin9219@gmail.com

Hi All! 

My friend Applechip is already a member and has given me a great review of you guys. I ran a few missions with some of you and they were all great. I have been a member of a very small friends-only clan for a while and was a lead contributor of materials for dojo construction and research. I hope to feel a little break from contributing in a much larger clan, but I will certainly contribute whatever I can as needed. Hope to hear from you soon!

JustBiggin

biggin9219@gmail.com

Howdy, JustBiggin!

I pleased to know you've had good experiences with our members.

Our Crusaders are very good at completing research very quickly, so you won't have to worry about it so much. I also want to remind you to look over the front page if you haven't already so you understand our creeds.

I would like to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders, I really do. This is because I am a new Brony and I have grown to love the Brony community and would love to be among people who would understand and accept me as a Brony, when I saw this clan and saw it seemed most active I thought I should join up because it seems to be the best option, especially since my playing times are limited most the time since I work so much, but it would be nice to be among peers that is like I said before Understanding and accepting of my being a brony and has no real want to force you to always be active.

Sincerely 

Artyyom101

You can reach me through 

emails:Ssryle@yahoo.com (not a Nazi thing) and Artyomm101@gmail.com

I would like to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders, I really do. This is because I am a new Brony and I have grown to love the Brony community and would love to be among people who would understand and accept me as a Brony, when I saw this clan and saw it seemed most active I thought I should join up because it seems to be the best option, especially since my playing times are limited most the time since I work so much, but it would be nice to be among peers that is like I said before Understanding and accepting of my being a brony and has no real want to force you to always be active.

Sincerely 

Artyyom101

You can reach me through 

Hey there Artyyom101,

While the CMC is not really fully made up of Bronys, there are quite a few who are. Respect is the name of the game here, and we do not frown on those who share different tastes. So long as you respect that there are members here who do not like the show, you're golden.

We do not have strict rules on activity. We're always looking for members who are, for obvious reasons, but if your schedule doesn't allow you to be around 24/7, we understand. We do ask that you try to be around, though, as we do remove users who have been gone for extended periods of time with no notice (Roughly 100 days or so).

Wanting to join a clan that can be accommodating and accepting sounds like reason enough to join.

Unfortunately, Steam refuses to allow me to connect at the moment but I am downloading Warframe directly from the website so I'll send you an invite just as soon as I am able, or if JTBoogie comes around before that time.

Sincerely 

Artyyom101

You can reach me through 

Hey there Artyyom101,

While the CMC is not really fully made up of Bronys, there are quite a few who are. Respect is the name of the game here, and we do not frown on those who share different tastes. So long as you respect that there are members here who do not like the show, you're golden.

We do not have strict rules on activity. We're always looking for members who are, for obvious reasons, but if your schedule doesn't allow you to be around 24/7, we understand. We do ask that you try to be around, though, as we do remove users who have been gone for extended periods of time with no notice (Roughly 100 days or so).

Wanting to join a clan that can be accommodating and accepting sounds like reason enough to join.

Unfortunately, Steam refuses to allow me to connect at the moment but I am downloading Warframe directly from the website so I'll send you an invite just as soon as I am able, or if JTBoogie comes around before that time.

Howdy, Artyyom101!

I took a look through your post and I also agree that the CMC will be a great place for you. I hope you can make lots of new friends with us.

Archived