Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

I would like to join if it is'still'possible I don't really like the clan I'm in right now i log in daily and i have read and am willng to accept your rules.

just waiting for your confirmation.

Also I play up to a hour or more daily at least.

Howdy, awanh11073!

It is still possible to join. It is always possible.

I'm sorry to hear that you don't like the clan you're in. Hopefully you'll like ours. As long as you have read and accepted our creeds (and have left your current clan), you'll fit in just fine.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Hello

Could you accept me in your clan, because my friend came back not long ago, and I would want to be with him in the clan. I'm sorry for my English.

nick friend: FlatterHulk.

my nickname Fluttershy-_-.

I accept your rules.

Howdy, Fluttershy-_-!

Being in a group with your friend is more fun than being alone. Hopefully you'll be able to make even more friends with us and as long as you've read and accepted our creeds, you're bound to make some.

I have an invitation waiting for you, but it appears you are already in a clan. So, I need you to leave your current clan and make a new post letting me know you're ready to receive an invitation.

Hey! New to Warframe but have been playing a lot recently. My friend referred me to your clan and I would love to join for clan weapons and obviously PONIES

IGN: captainfalcow

Hey there, Captainfalcow.

I suppose ponies is a specific reason for wanting to join the CMC, as well as playing with a friend.

Hey there :)

I did a break for almost half a year and now I really want to play with some nice guys and girls :P youre a pretty funny clan so im looking into joining you :). i read the Rules and accept them.

sorry for my bad english.It isnt my native language.

See you Tennos  

IGN: justsno0bs

Hey there :)

I did a break for almost half a year and now I really want to play with some nice guys and girls :P youre a pretty funny clan so im looking into joining you :). i read the Rules and accept them.

sorry for my bad english.It isnt my native language.

See you Tennos  

IGN: justsno0bs

Howdy!

Welcome back to Warframe. As long as you have read the rules, you'll make plenty of friends with us.

Hey there,

after a ''short'' break of 6 month's it's time to play again. A good freind of mine is also in this clan and we cant wait to play with you guys.

I read and accept the rules.

IGN: ProAmigo 

Howdy!

Welcome back to Warframe. As long as you have read and accepted our rules, you're golden. Just out of curiosity, who's the friend you are referring to?

(Edit: Formatting)

Hey everyone,

i came back to Warframe after an absence of some months and since one of my friends is in your clan (and ... well I guess I need a clan for a lot of the shinies) I'd like to join.

IGN: SkynetFS

Region: Europe (Germany)

I've read the rules, and accept!

Hey everyone,

i came back to Warframe after an absence of some months and since one of my friends is in your clan (and ... well I guess I need a clan for a lot of the shinies) I'd like to join.

IGN: SkynetFS

Region: Europe (Germany)

I've read the rules, and accept!

Howdy, SkynetFS!

Welcome back to Warframe. Wanting to play with your friend is reason enough to want to join. As long as you understand and accept our creeds, I'm sure you'll make new friends with us along the way. Just out of curiosity, which friend are you referring to?

Hey there, Crusaders. Just want to touch base with you guys for a moment.

JT & I are discussing rules, recruitment and things of that nature for the clan. The core idea of the CMC is going unchanged. Be kind, help each other and have fun, but some guidelines will most likely be added to ensure we maintain a welcoming atmosphere.

Things like keeping chat PG-13 (Swearing fine, just not excessive and not aimed at others. Keep adult conversations out of public chat.), minimizing trade spam (asking once is A-Okay, but don't spam sales pitches), and minor things like that.

This is still very much planning for now and I have no plans of doing more than these minor guidelines. We've done well together as a group with just the key rules of kindness, generosity, and respect. I'd like to continue that, with as few restrictions as possible.

If anyone has any questions, concerns, suggestions or feedback, do not hesitate to send me a PM. This is hardly a decision I wish to force on everyone, so your thoughts are greatly welcomed.

That's all for now, I appreciate your attention. I'll do my best to keep you guys updated.

Hey there, Crusaders. Just want to touch base with you guys for a moment.

JT & I are discussing rules, recruitment and things of that nature for the clan. The core idea of the CMC is going unchanged. Be kind, help each other and have fun, but some guidelines will most likely be added to ensure we maintain a welcoming atmosphere.

Things like keeping chat PG-13 (Swearing fine, just not excessive and not aimed at others. Keep adult conversations out of public chat.), minimizing trade spam (asking once is A-Okay, but don't spam sales pitches), and minor things like that.

This is still very much planning for now and I have no plans of doing more than these minor guidelines. We've done well together as a group with just the key rules of kindness, generosity, and respect. I'd like to continue that, with as few restrictions as possible.

If anyone has any questions, concerns, suggestions or feedback, do not hesitate to send me a PM. This is hardly a decision I wish to force on everyone, so your thoughts are greatly welcomed.

That's all for now, I appreciate your attention. I'll do my best to keep you guys updated.

Thanks for informing us Hal!

Hey i would very much like to join the clan! I have 2 friends here in the clan and they recommended me to join.

Hey there, Killer1300. Glad to hear your enthusiastic. Please do me a favor and check the front page and confirm you've given it a good look over. Just want to make sure you're informed.

Also, which friends would you be referring to?

I would like to join this clan i have a friend already in the clan and i want to join too. I have read the rules and have accepted them.

And hello to you too, RealKash45640. You've read the rules and still wish to join, so that's all I can ask for.

Also, which friend would you be referring to?

Recruitment is back open!

2lbhutk.jpg

Good day, Crusaders.

As promised, here is an update:

The first post of the Clan thread has been updated with clarified rules and guidelines. Please take a moment to read them, as they are important to maintaining a welcoming atmosphere within the clan. We will not accept "I didn't know" moving forward.

As another note, please get into the habit of looking at the MOTD from here on out. I know it has been abused with quips and unrelated material in the past at times, but I ensure you that, outside of perhaps good holiday wishes, it will be solely used for pertinent information for the Crusaders to know, or reference an announcement in the Clan thread if room is not available

If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact myself or JTBoogie14.

Much appreciated for your time, Crusaders. Make today count.

24mdi4g.jpg

Will there be a change in rank requirements? I've been promoted to Royal Guard a while back and dont even know why. I also find it a bit strange that I've been with the clan for over 1 1/2 years now and (at least from the rank) am not considered a 'loyal member'.

Will there be a change in rank requirements? I've been promoted to Royal Guard a while back and dont even know why. I also find it a bit strange that I've been with the clan for over 1 1/2 years now and (at least from the rank) am not considered a 'loyal member'.

As of right now, there are no plans to change requirements, though you've more than proven your loyalty, so I'm guessing Scoots was not giving that attention. I will look into this ASAP.

Hey there, WiseFree. Glad you read the rules, but I'm going to have to ask you to provide a reason for wanting to join before I send the invitation.

Because im a lone brony , looking for friendship and Harmony in this wide dark Galaxy.  Owo"

Archived