Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Heyo, US East player here looking to rejoin (I got kicked for inactivity I guess?)

Looking to join back in since I still have my buddies playing in the clan!

<3

Everything checks out. I'll get your name removed from the inactivity list. Make sure you're up to date with our rules in case you forgot. Also just to let you know, we've had a change in management, but things are still the same.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

One thing that would be really cool is if everyone that logs in could do a couple of quick Nef Anyo runs for the Elysium Blue pigment every time. I put a suggestion of five in the MOTD, I think it isn't too much so you get bored doing them but isn't too little either so the funding is decently sped up. If you want to do more than five each day (or login, because I understand that not everyone logs every day of course) you are welcome to.

I calculate that with 50 individual logins per day at 5 runs each it would take us about a week to fund the whole thing.

The next color chosen will be a common enemy type to compensate for this one.

Hello :)

Can I join?

I want to join because I wanta learn the way of the pony teach me oh masters!!!

IGN: Finchius

Howdy, Finchius!

You want to join? That's great to hear. You want to learn the ways of the pony? Awesome!

The first way of the pony is to read the first page and look over the rules.

The second way of the pony is making sure you aren't currently in a clan.

The third way of the pony is to make a post acknowledging the fact that you have read the rules and are ready to be initiated into the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

Heya Crusaders!

Having read the code of play that forms the creed of this clan, respect for others and a positive cooperative gameplay experience is something I'm very interested in!

I'm fresh out of cookies, but I can bring a lot of T4 Capture and Interception keys. :)

May I join the CMC?

IGN: TaTaTaTya

Heya Crusaders!

Having read the code of play that forms the creed of this clan, respect for others and a positive cooperative gameplay experience is something I'm very interested in!

I'm fresh out of cookies, but I can bring a lot of T4 Capture and Interception keys. :)

May I join the CMC?

IGN: TaTaTaTya

Howdy, TaTaTaTya!

We don't ask much of of you, no need to bring the keys and all that. Just knowing and practicing the rules will be enough for us. You will fit in with us just fine.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

im very intrested in this group um please let me in its me Leokon lol i know its crazy but i had to make new account well if you want you can let me back in.if you do remember me. merry Christmas LadyScootaloo :)

Howdy! I'm not LadyScootaloo, but happy holidays!

I remember you. So, what's the situation with the old account? Should it be removed, or do you still use it?

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

(Edit: spelling)

Hi everyone!

A friend of mine who's in your clan described you as a bunch of really nice people, so that's kind of my reason to join. I've read the rules and respect them.

IGN: TyPuaHuH

Hey there, TyPuaHuh.

Out of curiosity, what friend would you be referring to?

You've read the rules, and gave a good reason for wanting to join.

IGN: Xyloe

I want to join for a few reasons:

1. I used to watch the show and still are sort of involved with the community.

2. Many clans I've joined have proved to be unreliable, and looking at how greatly this clan is managed gives me hope. Hopefully this is the last time I have to clan hop, and I feel like it will be.

3. I have a friend in this clan who actually introduced me to this game early in the year and all since then I had been planning on joining this clan.

So I really hope you accept me into this clan. I will keep true to your rules and treat everyone with respect.

IGN: Xyloe

I want to join for a few reasons:

1. I used to watch the show and still are sort of involved with the community.

2. Many clans I've joined have proved to be unreliable, and looking at how greatly this clan is managed gives me hope. Hopefully this is the last time I have to clan hop, and I feel like it will be.

3. I have a friend in this clan who actually introduced me to this game early in the year and all since then I had been planning on joining this clan.

So I really hope you accept me into this clan. I will keep true to your rules and treat everyone with respect.

Howdy!

This application is perfect, and I thank you for thoroughly reading the first page. I would like to comment on a few things.

1. We, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, accept people regardless if they are fans of the show as long as they follow the rules.

2. "looking at how greatly this clan is managed" <- Thank you! I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. If you have any problems, you can contact me or Haldos.

3. Out of curiosity, who's your friend? Also, what caused the delay in joining us? You seem like a perfect fit to me.

As long as you accept and practice our rules, you will always have a place with us. It seems that you are already in a clan, however. In order for you to receive an invitation to ours, you need to be clan free. So until you fix the situation and make a new post to update your status, your invitation will be withheld.

Hi I am still a beginer

I'm finding a clan for some fun and someone to teach me about the game .

I have read and understand the rules.

IGN:piriteZ

BTW I luv ponies

Howdy, piriteZ!

Your reason is sound enough and as long as you have read and understood the rules, you will fit in just fine. I'm sure many of our crusaders will be happy to help you if you need anything.

Howdy!

This application is perfect, and I thank you for thoroughly reading the first page. I would like to comment on a few things.

1. We, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, accept people regardless if they are fans of the show as long as they follow the rules.

2. "looking at how greatly this clan is managed" <- Thank you! I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. If you have any problems, you can contact me or Haldos.

3. Out of curiosity, who's your friend? Also, what caused the delay in joining us? You seem like a perfect fit to me.

As long as you accept and practice our rules, you will always have a place with us. It seems that you are already in a clan, however. In order for you to receive an invitation to ours, you need to be clan free. So until you fix the situation and make a new post to update your status, your invitation will be withheld.

5COPY is my friend in the clan. I met him because we both make music and he was the one who got me into this game which I think I said before. And yea, sorry I didn't leave the other one. I'm out of it now.

Well, it actually wasn't delayed. This was actually the first clan I tried to get into, but nobody ever responded to what I posted. Considering that I decided to move on and try others. Recently I had gotten upset with my clan members because they weren't keeping the dojo up to date and they were kind being jerks to me. I thought I'd try to get in again because of that.

5COPY is my friend in the clan. I met him because we both make music and he was the one who got me into this game which I think I said before. And yea, sorry I didn't leave the other one. I'm out of it now.

Well, it actually wasn't delayed. This was actually the first clan I tried to get into, but nobody ever responded to what I posted. Considering that I decided to move on and try others. Recently I had gotten upset with my clan members because they weren't keeping the dojo up to date and they were kind being jerks to me. I thought I'd try to get in again because of that.

I'm sorry to hear that you have had troubles with your other clan and with ours in the past. I hope you can forgive us.

Hello there CMC. I have looked over the rules and I don't see any reason to disagree with any of it. 

Why do I want to join?

Well, I like MLP for starters. Not only that, but in looking for a friendly clan that not only like to play seriously, but for fun as well. I usually go into recruiting chat and offer my services to help new players unlock planets and things like that. So I see no reason why I wouldn't be willing to help clan members if they asked. As long as the people of this clan are nice and respectful, then I will return the favor. 

IGN: shatteredwings

Hello there CMC. I have looked over the rules and I don't see any reason to disagree with any of it. 

Why do I want to join?

Well, I like MLP for starters. Not only that, but in looking for a friendly clan that not only like to play seriously, but for fun as well. I usually go into recruiting chat and offer my services to help new players unlock planets and things like that. So I see no reason why I wouldn't be willing to help clan members if they asked. As long as the people of this clan are nice and respectful, then I will return the favor. 

IGN: shatteredwings

Well wishes, ShatteredWings. From what I've read, you would be an excellent addition to the CMC. I have absolutely no reason to say no.

Hi, I am looking to join.

IGN: Mooke

I have read and acknowledged the rules.

Why I want to join:

I am looking for a casual clan and your lot seem like friendly people, but also because due to my work I frequently suffer from long periods of inactivity, followed by bursts of very heavy play, as such this clans length before kick suits me nicely During my periods of play I will endeavour to help out newer players and hope that despite my limitations I can still be a useful member of this community

Archived