Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Hi, I am looking to join.

IGN: Mooke

I have read and acknowledged the rules.

Why I want to join:

I am looking for a casual clan and your lot seem like friendly people, but also because due to my work I frequently suffer from long periods of inactivity, followed by bursts of very heavy play, as such this clans length before kick suits me nicely During my periods of play I will endeavour to help out newer players and hope that despite my limitations I can still be a useful member of this community

Howdy, Mooke!

You've read the rules and your reason for joining is solid. We're happy to have you.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Hey :D

I want to join you

I have read the rules.

I have friends in the clan (BlearT and Emiiko) 

I want to have some fun :D

Howdy, Elecdark!

As long as you have read the rules and plan to follow them, you'll be just fine. Having friends in the clan helps too, I just hope you'll be able to make more with us.

Hello there, I was interested in joining your clan. I'm a pretty active player who likes ponies and would like to play with like minded individuals who are active and I've read the rules. my ingame name is Ax3m4n

Hey there, Ax3m4n.

You've read the rules, and gave a solid reason. Sounds like a good fit to me.

Unfortunately, it appears you are already part of a clan. You'll have to leave that one, and then get back to us.

Hey there, Ax3m4n.

You've read the rules, and gave a solid reason. Sounds like a good fit to me.

Unfortunately, it appears you are already part of a clan. You'll have to leave that one, and then get back to us.

My apologies, I have left the clan I was in beforehand.

Hello there, I've read the rules. my ingame name is kiwi-pie, plz send clan invite

Howdy, kiwi-pie!

I'm glad that you've read the rules, but you are going to need a few more details in your application for us to accept you. Give the front page one more good look-over, and get back to us when you can.

Attention, Crusaders!

In an attempt to get a better view of where everyone stands, a survey has been created.

This is an important step in providing feedback, suggestions and over all getting what you think is important to the eyes of those who can make improvements.

As always, JT and I want you involved in making the CMC a better clan, so if you can spare just a moment to fill it out, especially the first question regarding concerns with the clan, it would be greatly appreciated.

This is your moment to make your voice heard, Crusaders. Do not let this oppurtunity slip by.

If there is any doubt that JT and I are here, willing to listen to your concerns, as well as act on them, I can only hope this changes that outlook as that has been our goal all along.

Having said that, there is a very important part of the equation that is out of our control:

We need YOU. We need your feedback. If you are unwilling to step up and voice your concerns, nothing will change. You have to be able to come to us directly. Anything else does not solve the problem.

This particular survey will conclude in 15 days. That's starting today, Saturday 12-27-2014 and ends on Sunday 1-11-2015 11:59:59 US Eastern time.

As alluded. here is the survey. Please utilize it to it's fullest potential:

http://goo.gl/forms/M0mt8dIKlI

Thank you for your time, Crusaders. Make today count.

i would love t join ur clan..been playing warframe from day one..nd i love doing things by myself nd thts why im not in a clan..but as u ca n see things have changed in warframe.. nd i need t join  CLAN..this means alto to me.....nd thks

Howdy, TraceX17!

I'm glad to hear that you are interested in joining us, but you are missing key details in your application that we require you to have before we accept you. So, I'm going to ask that you look over the first page of this thread, acquaint yourself with our rules, and make a new post with the correct information.

Hi, i read the rules and found them more than reasonable. I even learned a pair of words!! I hope not to forget them too soon... Anyway since i want to engage in some jolly cooperation, I hereby present my application to join :P 

Of course when i wrote "I hope not to forget" I was referring to the words not the rules x(

read rules etc, looking to join cause friend is in your clan (co-bolt)

Howdy, X3N0DRAG0N!

You have very little detail in your post, but I suppose wanting to play with your friend is reason enough. Just make sure you follow the rules. I hope you make more friends with us.

Hello Again, I've read the rules. my ingame name is kiwi-pie, I want to join the clan so I could play and enjoy some team game, and health each out out in the process (play solo are just boring).

plz send clan invite

Howdy again, kiwi-pie!

Thanks for getting back to us. This application is much better. It has everything we need.

Hi, i read the rules and found them more than reasonable. I even learned a pair of words!! I hope not to forget them too soon... Anyway since i want to engage in some jolly cooperation, I hereby present my application to join :P 

Of course when i wrote "I hope not to forget" I was referring to the words not the rules x(

Howdy, LastSentry!

I'm glad you find our rules reasonable. You sound like you would be a good addition to the CMC.

You get bonus points from me for the jolly cooperation.

Hey Guys,

I would like to apply for your clan. I´m a mastery Level 9, Frost Prime, Rhino, Nova Player (at the moment) and enjoy playing the game. I read your rules and I accept them. ;)

IGN: Barricade7

Greetings

Hey there, Barricade7.

Glad to see you've acknowledged the rules, but you're still missing one last piece of the puzzle. Please take a second look at the "Wanna join?" section on the first page and get back to use when you can. (Hint: Number 3 is a two-part answer)

I've looked over the creed and its reasonable enough.

I want in on this!

If not because I want some more people to play with because old clan died, but because of that spiffy emblem (it even has stitches, nice job)

IGN: astrobird

Hey there, Astrobird.

Can't take credit for the emblem, but it is a really nice detail.

You've read the rules and gave a solid reason for joining. I think you'll find the CMC a nice fit for you.

Archived