Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Oh

Hey there, Barricade7.

Glad to see you've acknowledged the rules, but you're still missing one last piece of the puzzle. Please take a second look at the "Wanna join?" section on the first page and get back to use when you can. (Hint: Number 3 is a two-part answer)

Oh nooooo, I forgot to tell you why I want to join :D. Sorry about that. I want to join you to get connected with many players to do end game missions and farming. I also don´t enjoy playing alone.

Greetings

Oh

Oh nooooo, I forgot to tell you why I want to join :D. Sorry about that. I want to join you to get connected with many players to do end game missions and farming. I also don´t enjoy playing alone.

Greetings

Much appreciated.

You've read the rules and that's a great reason for wanting to join. Sounds like you'll enjoy yourself with the CMC and that's all I can want.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Wanna join :3 ! 

IGN:Kiutshe

Europe

Howdy, Kiutshe!

It's cool that you want to join, but you are missing all kinds of information that we need you to provide. If you really want to join, look over the front page to find out what this post was missing, then make a new one with all the necessary information.

I have read the rules and i want to join!

i would like to join the clan

Howdy TheCyberMan and nate96!

It's awesome that the both of you want to join, but you are also missing some details we need in your application in order to accept you. I suggest you look over the front page of this thread to find out what you need, then make a new post.

Well, I was just waltzing in Derpibooru until I came by an image about this clan.

It's here btw: https://derpibooru.org/333090?scope=scpee584c2a37191cbb69a31bc6f5512a389215d8f61

So, yeah... Can I join this clan?  god that sounded so humiliating 

The last clan I joined... died. So, I really want some friends in this game and whatnot. 

I read the rules and guidelines already. They were short so it was easy. 

Hello everypony! I’m new to warframe and looking for a nice clan to join.

I looked over your rules and definitely agree with everything there. 

My reason for joining? I like my little pony and having fun with nice people. I don’t have much right now, but when I do I will definitely give back to the clan by helping other newbies with this tasks. So I hope that you will accept me! IGN: Dismalgray

Read the rules, and looking to join the clan. The word casual defines my warframe experience and I have several buddies already in here. Lookin forward to gaming with everyone.

IGN: Makitani

Well, I was just waltzing in Derpibooru until I came by an image about this clan.

It's here btw: https://derpibooru.org/333090?scope=scpee584c2a37191cbb69a31bc6f5512a389215d8f61

So, yeah... Can I join this clan?  god that sounded so humiliating 

The last clan I joined... died. So, I really want some friends in this game and whatnot. 

I read the rules and guidelines already. They were short so it was easy. 

Hello everypony! I’m new to warframe and looking for a nice clan to join.

I looked over your rules and definitely agree with everything there. 

My reason for joining? I like my little pony and having fun with nice people. I don’t have much right now, but when I do I will definitely give back to the clan by helping other newbies with this tasks. So I hope that you will accept me! IGN: Dismalgray

All of you have read the rules, agree to them, and have stated valid reasons for wanting to join. All of you will make fine additions to the CMC.

Invites sent. Welcome, Crusaders.

Hi! I've read the rules and I would like to join the clan. I have some friends on the clan and I would love to be there with them and make new friends.

Howdy, Adri29!

Making friends is one of the strongest reasons you could have. As long as you have read the rules, you'll fit in just fine. Out of curiosity, who are your friends?

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Hey bronies, i would like to sign up for this amazing clan, i am a forever brony. i would love to join a clan like this cause its not just about Warframe,but about ponies too! my friend's friend showed me this clan, i would love to join! thats all i got to say cause im not to creative, #swag #piece 

Hey bronies, i would like to sign up for this amazing clan, i am a forever brony. i would love to join a clan like this cause its not just about Warframe,but about ponies too! my friend's friend showed me this clan, i would love to join! thats all i got to say cause im not to creative, #swag #piece 

Hello, SaltySardines. You've made a clear reason for joining, but there's one last thing needed before your invitation. Please look on the front page and get back to us.

Archived