Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

maybe I look suspicious, sorry about that. 

Returning to the topic~

Hello Everyone!

IGN: Tartox

A reason to join... Honestly, I just want because i'm curious and I want to improve my english [sorry about trying to hide my reasons :( ]; I'm not someone who talk much, but I can help anyone if someone need help.

[Anyway, i'm a brony too aaaaand sorry about my english, i'm working on that :D, and yes, I read every single rule, I hate problems]

Howdy, Tartox!

Being a brony helps, but please be aware that not everyone in our clan is a fan of the show. We accept all that have a valid reason, show tolerance and follow the rules.

That being said, thank you for getting back to us.

You have given valid reasons for wanting to join and have stated you read the rules. I'm glad that you dislike problems, because I dislike them as well and I don't see any problems in you joining us.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

(Edit: Formatting)

Hey there! I would love to join.

Region: Europe

IGN: MulticomHD

Reason to join?: Dude...Friggin Applejack! I would love an active clan to play with, that is all.

Edit:

And I also read the rules :-)

Edit 2:

Watching My Little Pony right now, haha. Oh the memories are coming back! 

I would like to join this clan!

IGN: Vordreth

MR:14

My reason to join? Well, i'm simply looking for an active clan to play with. I'm not the talkative type but i always try to help when help is needed.

I've read the rules btw =)

Edit: Also you're clan emblem art is really nice, i really like it xD

My sincerest apologies for the wait. I've been stretched rather thin since the weekend.

Two things!

One. I would like an invite to the steam group please! Nick: Vector Wolf

Two. How to be promoted to Royal guard or for any other title?!

That is all!

3447_Thumb.png

1. I'll see what I can do to get you invited to the Steam Group ASAP and will send you a PM with the results.

2. The ranking system will most likely be looked at and updated sometime soon, but at the moment just simply be active in chat, and don't break any creeds while doing so.

Hey there! I would love to join.

Region: Europe

IGN: MulticomHD

Reason to join?: Dude...Friggin Applejack! I would love an active clan to play with, that is all.

Edit:

And I also read the rules :-)

Edit 2:

Watching My Little Pony right now, haha. Oh the memories are coming back! 

Hello to you too, MulticomHD.

You've given a solid reason and acknowledge the rules. I see no reason the CMC would not work for you.

Invite sent. Welcome Crusader.

I would like an invite to this clan, if it's no trouble =)

IGN: RD-Dashie

Reason: Shouldn't it be obvious? =P I love MLP and friendly people =)

Hey there, RD-Dashie. I suppose your reason is sound enough, however, there is one thing you are missing. Please head back to the front page and give the "Wanna join?" section a closer look before getting back to us.

Reasons: Lookin' for an active, mature clan with cool people to hang around with. Was also utterly amazed by the clan emblem art.

IGN: RatBoyGenius

MR: 14

Read the rules and know the creeds, ready to serve as a honorable crusader!

Greetings, RatBoyGenius. Glad you like the emblem.
You've done all we can ask of you, and it's appreciated.

I would like to join this clan!

IGN: Vordreth

MR:14

My reason to join? Well, i'm simply looking for an active clan to play with. I'm not the talkative type but i always try to help when help is needed.

I've read the rules btw =)

Edit: Also you're clan emblem art is really nice, i really like it xD

Good evening, Vordreth. We will not force you to engage others in chat, but we do hope that you will. We always encourage others to share and have fun, though we understand that's not really everyone's cup of tea. Your dedication to helping others is greatly admired.

You've read the rules and gave a good reason for joining. Much appreciated.

Hi! Can I join your clan? :D

IGN : Tuquip

Region: Spain

I want join this clan because I want an active and friendly clan. I'm not a brony, but a friend recommended the clan to me (LucarioAzul)

Also I've read the rules :D

I'd like to join this clan, the one I'm in is currently dying and It's quite sad, but I have to leave them.

Sorry for the situation but I would like to receive your agreement before leaving said clan, then I can join.

I'm really active and I login daily, I don't have any problem on donating and I stay loyal to the clan.

Hi! Can I join your clan? :D

IGN : Tuquip

Region: Spain

I want join this clan because I want an active and friendly clan. I'm not a brony, but a friend recommended the clan to me (LucarioAzul)

Also I've read the rules :D

Howdy, Tuquip!

As long as you have read the rules and promise to tolerate those who are fans of the show, I see no problems in allowing you to join.

Hey, i've read the rules, i'm pretty new to this game with like 20h of play time, and i'm looking for an active clan that i can play with and have a good time with.

My IGN is cyck31! Thanks :)

Hey awesome people. I've also read the rules, I've been playing with cyck, we're both new and wanted some good and helpful and nice and happy people to play with so... yeah, we wanna join you :D

IGN is EpicKlun. Thanks ^^

Howdy, cyck31 and EpicKlun!

The both of you sound like good fits for this clan. As long as you follow the rules, you should have a good time.

Invites sent. Welcome, Crusaders.

I'd like to join this clan, the one I'm in is currently dying and It's quite sad, but I have to leave them.

Sorry for the situation but I would like to receive your agreement before leaving said clan, then I can join.

I'm really active and I login daily, I don't have any problem on donating and I stay loyal to the clan.

Howdy, PCwarrior_99!

I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

We would have no issues in you joining us, but if I were to consider this an application, it would be incomplete. Regardless of your situation, we need you to follow the steps in submitting an application to us in order for you to possibly be accepted. So, look over the first page of this thread to find out what you're missing. After you have submitted a proper application, either myself or Haldos will send you an invitation.

Hi! Can I join your clan?

IGN : xDestiny

Region: Switzerland

The reason why I want to join your clan is because I want an active and friendly clan :) and I'm also friendly and I like it to find new friends in Warframe :P because I'm little bit talkative :)

And I've read the rules :P

We need YOU. We need your feedback. If you are unwilling to step up and voice your concerns, nothing will change. You have to be able to come to us directly. Anything else does not solve the problem.

This particular survey will conclude in 15 days. That's starting today, Saturday 12-27-2014 and ends on Sunday 1-11-2015 11:59:59 US Eastern time.

As alluded. here is the survey. Please utilize it to it's fullest potential:

http://goo.gl/forms/M0mt8dIKlI

Thank you for your time, Crusaders. Make today count.

Done~

Hi! Can I join your clan?

IGN : xDestiny

Region: Switzerland

The reason why I want to join your clan is because I want an active and friendly clan :) and I'm also friendly and I like it to find new friends in Warframe :P because I'm little bit talkative :)

And I've read the rules :P

Hey there, xDestiny.

You've read the rules, and you gave a great reason for wanting to join. I don't see a reason why the CMC would not benefit from your company.

Done~

Greatly appreciated, Neko.

May i join the Clan?

IGN:PinkaminaDianePie

Regin:Taiwan

The reason i want join the clan,cause i love MLP,and want to talk to other brony,want to play with them too

Sorry about my bad English.

Brony forever.

Hey there, PinkaminaDianePie.

You've got half of the requirements, but there is still one thing left to confirm before your invitation. Please head back to the front page and give it another look over. You were in the right place, but you missed an important detail.

PCWarrior_99 contacted me via PM and verified the missing requirement.

May i join the Clan?

IGN:jycheng1999

Regin:Taiwan

The reason i want join the clan?Cause I love MLP SO MUCH, and want to talk to other bronies,want to play with them too XD

Also, I've read the rule.(sign+stamp)

Sorry about my bad English.

Hail SUN BUTT.

Archived