Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

May i join the Clan?

IGN:jycheng1999

Regin:Taiwan

The reason i want join the clan?Cause I love MLP SO MUCH, and want to talk to other bronies,want to play with them too XD

Also, I've read the rule.(sign+stamp)

Sorry about my bad English.

Hail SUN BUTT.

Hey there, Jycheng1999.

You've done what we asked, and I have no reason to say no. We are primarily an English speaking clan, but we do not look down on others for not being perfectly fluent in the language. All we can ask is that you try, as communication is an important thing.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Posted Today, 10:08 AM

I would like to join this clan!!!

IGN:TwNexToN

The reason i want join the clan?

Cause I love MLP Very much, and I want to earn my own Cutie Mark here!

and I've read the rule!

Posted Today, 10:08 AM

I would like to join this clan!!!

IGN:TwNexToN

The reason i want join the clan?

Cause I love MLP Very much, and I want to earn my own Cutie Mark here!

and I've read the rule!

Howdy, TwNexToN!

You've done what we asked, and I have no reason to say no. We are primarily an English speaking clan, but we do not look down on others for not being perfectly fluent in the language. All we can ask is that you try, as communication is an important thing.

Hi! Can I join your clan?

IGN : XxEpyonxX

Region: North America

The reason why I want to join your clan is i am trying to find an active clan. The clan im in right now has a lot of online players but they dont care about the members themself. Finding a very active family is always a goal for me nomatter what game it is. " Two heads is always better than one"

And I've read the rules!

Sent you a message explaining my current situation

Invite sent.

IGN : XxEpyonxX

Region: North America

The reason why I want to join your clan is i am trying to find an active clan. The clan im in right now has a lot of online players but they dont care about the members themself. Finding a very active family is always a goal for me nomatter what game it is. " Two heads is always better than one"

And I've read the rules!

Hey there, XxEpyonxX.

Can't say the CMC would be a bad choice for you, however, it appears you are still in another clan. Please leave your old clan and then get back to us.

After reading the Rules and having Understood them, i realy would like to join a Clan that is more interested in a friendly environment than having cold "Progress"

Since i also like MLP, please let me join. :)

Greetings, Turbopuschel.

You've done everything we can ask of you. You're more than welcome to join.

Hi there! :) Can I join your clan?

IGN: Serenyx

Region: Malaysia, GMT + 8 (Don't worry I'm fluent in English XD)

Reason to join: Well, I'm not only looking for clanmates to do missions with but also people to chat with. :) For me, the point of the game is to have fun and enjoy with other players! However, I'm not quite active during weekdays due to work but I'll be on during weekends. I hope I can be part of the family! :D

PS: I've read the rules too :)

Hi there! :) Can I join your clan?

IGN: Serenyx

Region: Malaysia, GMT + 8 (Don't worry I'm fluent in English XD)

Reason to join: Well, I'm not only looking for clanmates to do missions with but also people to chat with. :) For me, the point of the game is to have fun and enjoy with other players! However, I'm not quite active during weekdays due to work but I'll be on during weekends. I hope I can be part of the family! :D

PS: I've read the rules too :)

Hey there, Serenyx.

You've got the makings of a fine Crusader and I see no reason to think otherwise.

IGN : Axel14

Region: Switzerland

The reason why I want to join your clan is because I want an active and friendly clan :) and I'm also friendly and I like it to find new friends in Warframe :P because I'm little bit talkative :)

And I've read the rules :P

IGN : Axel14

Region: Switzerland
The reason why I want to join your clan is because I want an active and friendly clan :) and I'm also friendly and I like it to find new friends in Warframe :P because I'm little bit talkative :)

And I've read the rules :P

Hello, Axel14.

Nothing wrong with wanting to join a friendly clan.

I want to join this clan!!!

IGN:Jimmy1001

The reason I want join the clan?

Cause I wish I can have fun with the others !

and  I want to  meet more and more 'Brony"!                                                                                               

also I've read rules!

I want to join this clan!!!
IGN:Jimmy1001
The reason I want join the clan?
Cause I wish I can have fun with the others !
and  I want to  meet more and more 'Brony"!                                                                                               
also I've read rules!

Hey there, Jimmy1001.

Everything looks good to me.

Hi, I have your creed, and I would like to join your clan.

My reason for joining: well, I have mostly been a soloist in Warframe, but now I wish to experience adventuring with a steady bunch of friendly, casual tennos, while not being tied to the competitive side of things that exist in a lot of other clans. And the CMC seems to be the ideal clan for that.

IGN: Kergonan

Region: Europe

Hi, I have your creed, and I would like to join your clan.

My reason for joining: well, I have mostly been a soloist in Warframe, but now I wish to experience adventuring with a steady bunch of friendly, casual tennos, while not being tied to the competitive side of things that exist in a lot of other clans. And the CMC seems to be the ideal clan for that.

IGN: Kergonan

Region: Europe

Howdy Kergonan!

You should be able to find everything you're looking for with us. Wanting to play with others is as good a reason as any.

Hi!, i want to join, I've read the rules.

Region: South-American.

My English is bad btw :p

Why i want to join? Because i love MLP and i want a MLP related clan to join (Also, i like the logo :3 )

Howdy, Sasuke27015!

I see no reason why you won't be a good fit, as you've read the rules and supplied a valid reason.

Just be aware that even though we are an MLP clan, we accept all kinds of people, including those that don't watch it. That being said, there are many who do, and you should make friends with us in no time.

Hi, I'm interested in joining you guys, cause I'm interested in some clan parties and such. (read the Creeds)

Do you guys also have TS or RC? (cause I didn't see it on the website)

Howdy, McLEMUR!

Due to certain circumstances, we are no longer using Raidcall at this time and we do not have TeamSpeak. Perhaps in the future.

Regarding your application, you have read the creeds even though your reason is a bit terse for my taste, it is a reason. As long as you follow the rules, I see no issues.

Oh well, here goes nothing...

Hiya, I'd like to join the Crusaders.

My IGN (honestly, this is the first time I hear this abbrevation, but I presume it's my ingame name :/ ) : Koekelbag
Region: Belgium

Reason?
- I'm fairly new to the game, but clans seem like a fairly important part.
- I'm a huge moderate fan of the current generation of talking mini-sized horses with no/either/both horn/wings.
- The first result upon searching "warframe mlp clan" was this thread,
These 3 2 combined= My application...

Oh, and I've read the rules the Creeds.

Archived