Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

If it's acceptable, I'd like to join the clan. I've gone through the rules/creeds and they shouldn't be, at all, difficult to follow.

I've returned to playing Warframe from a long hiatus about a week ago and since then started playing it more often. With that, I wouldn't mind joining a clan I share a favorite pastime with. Whether the theme is the point of the group or not doesn't really matter, so long as the community is friendly enough.

Unless I'm missing something, I think this shows enough of my interest.

If it's acceptable, I'd like to join the clan. I've gone through the rules/creeds and they shouldn't be, at all, difficult to follow.

I've returned to playing Warframe from a long hiatus about a week ago and since then started playing it more often. With that, I wouldn't mind joining a clan I share a favorite pastime with. Whether the theme is the point of the group or not doesn't really matter, so long as the community is friendly enough.

Unless I'm missing something, I think this shows enough of my interest.

Howdy, Dekaccho!

Sounds to me like you would be a fine addition. Many of our members will be happy to help you get back on your feet if you need it.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Hi! I am still a bit new to warframe, but I have a few friends in this clan and I heard it's an active and social clan :) I have read the rules and I would really appreciate it if I could join you ^^

Best regards!

Howdy, jimpen!

As long as you have read the rules and promise to uphold them, you should be able to make many new friends with us.

Hello! I am interested in joining up. I have read and understood the rules, in general be a decent person and stop if someone asks you to.

While not strictly needed, fav pony for me is a very tough toss-up between Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie. Reason for joining up, it's starting to get a tad lonely sitting in the ship listening to Grineer transmissions.

Hello! I am interested in joining up. I have read and understood the rules, in general be a decent person and stop if someone asks you to.

While not strictly needed, fav pony for me is a very tough toss-up between Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie. Reason for joining up, it's starting to get a tad lonely sitting in the ship listening to Grineer transmissions.

Howdy, Himmelsfardskommando!

As long as you have read and understand the rules, you should have no problems making friends with us here.

Hey there.  I'd like to join up.  Again.  I was part of the clan about a year ago; I went on hiatus, and was kicked for inactivity.  I'm back now, so I'd love another invite.  Thanks!  :D

Howdy, SquallEvoker.

While you were gone, things have changed, including the rules (slightly) and the application process. We now require that applicants and returning members both follow the same application format. So, all I need you to do is acknowledge that you have read and promise to continue to uphold the rules and an invite will be sent your way.

Can I join too?

I've read and understood rules

Howdy, Smile1703!

It's great that you understand the rules and I appreciate you taking the time to read our front page, but the reason we go through this application process is to one, ensure that whoever is joining will be a model Crusader (which I"m confident that you would be) and two, that the CMC would be a good fit for you. You didn't provide a reason as to why you want to join us specifically, as opposed to another clan. Without this information, I can't guarantee that the CMC is the clan you are looking for. So if you don't mind making another post telling me why you would like to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders, that would be appreciated and we can go from there.

Sorry for that mistake..

Well ,you guys seems like active clan ,thats main reason ,and another reason why I want to join is that I love ponies ^^

giphy.gif

Sounds good to me.

I would like to join, I'm rank 2 but I've been wanting to join a clan so I could get better gear. I actually got invited here by TurnOverMan. It'd be great if you could accept this request :D

P.S: I have a week on-week off schedule, which might matter.

Howdy, DiamondxPearl!

Thanks for the heads up on your schedule, but our removal policy isn't that strict. You'll be fine.

That being said, your application here is incomplete. I'm going to need you to look over the first page of this thread to find out what you need, then make a new post with the correct information.

Well, i would like to this clan cause of a nice guy named Kalman recommended it. you people seem sure nice, but i am not a brony nor do i care about that sort of things. I just want everyone to be happy and understanding to each other. 

Server: EU. Norway

IGN: Philkun

I've read the creeds carefully and wrote them down in a notebook, in case i forget them. 

Well  I've read the rules and totally agree with it. Also, as a noob, I could use some help in some missions and I really need to rank up.As mentioned above Im only mastery rank 1 and I play seldomly. And when i really play, there's no one there to help me. Even my friends is too busy. So, I really need a clan, though i dont know whether u will invite me...

Well, i would like to this clan cause of a nice guy named Kalman recommended it. you people seem sure nice, but i am not a brony nor do i care about that sort of things. I just want everyone to be happy and understanding to each other. 

Server: EU. Norway

IGN: Philkun

I've read the creeds carefully and wrote them down in a notebook, in case i forget them. 

Howdy, Philkun!

You have read the rules, promised to uphold them and have a valid reason for wanting to join. That is all that we can ask of you. I should warn you that talk about ponies comes up frequently, so as long as you are respectful and tolerate other people's interests, there should be no problem.

Regardless of our differences in interests, I hope you make many new friends with us.

Confirm Philkun for being a nice person and needing a clan.

Everything has been taken care of. Thank you for vouching for your friend. It's a pleasant sight.

"Soo awesome!"

That's very cool. I have a hard time pinning her as a Zephyr or as a Volt, but Zephyr probably works the best.

Edit: Formatting

Well  I've read the rules and totally agree with it. Also, as a noob, I could use some help in some missions and I really need to rank up.As mentioned above Im only mastery rank 1 and I play seldomly. And when i really play, there's no one there to help me. Even my friends is too busy. So, I really need a clan, though i dont know whether u will invite me...

Howdy, ken8570.

You have read the rules and agree with them. That was step one. You have a valid reason for wanting to join. That was step two. Those were the only steps. We have a removal policy of 90 days, so as long as you log in without being inactive for that many days, you will not be removed. We also have plenty of Crusaders that would be willing to help you. Hopefully we can get you to play a bit more often.

Ex-member seemingly kicked for not showing up for a year.

I'm off the moon now, can I come back?

Howdy again, Serialkillerwhale.

Due to a change in management, we now require all applicants, both returning and new to make an application post with the information requested on the first page of this page. With your return, half of it is already covered, but I'm going to need you to read the rules again on the front page, as they have been slightly updated, and make a new post stating that you have read them and agree to them. After that gets taken care of, you will be re-invited.

Stupid paperwork. Anyways, Yes I have re-read them although I'm not sure how it's possible to have that awesome golden lettering, which is probably some arcane text magic.

EDIT: ATTEMPT AT REVERSE WINGINEERING GOLD TEXT MAGIC TAKE 1:

Rainbow Dash is best pony.

TAKE 2: Removing non-gold related sections from salvaged text.

Stupid paperwork. Anyways, Yes I have re-read them although I'm not sure how it's possible to have that awesome golden lettering, which is probably some arcane text magic.

EDIT: ATTEMPT AT REVERSE WINGINEERING GOLD TEXT MAGIC TAKE 1:

TAKE 2: Removing non-gold related sections from salvaged text.

Yes, paperwork. Everyone's favorite.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

Archived