Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Hello. I am a player who has recently returned to playing warframe after a few months absence. After returning, I decided it was time to finally join a clan. I had been looking at this clan back before my absence, but was unwilling apply because I did not want anyone to know I was a brony. Having gotten over that hangup, I am now interested in applying to join. This clan has a solid set of rules, some of which should honestly be used by more clans. I have read the creed, and agree wholeheartedly to follow it. I want to join this clan because it is active, well-moderated, and does not seem to be unduly demanding of it's members. Also, ponies are always a plus.

Hello. I am a player who has recently returned to playing warframe after a few months absence. After returning, I decided it was time to finally join a clan. I had been looking at this clan back before my absence, but was unwilling apply because I did not want anyone to know I was a brony. Having gotten over that hangup, I am now interested in applying to join. This clan has a solid set of rules, some of which should honestly be used by more clans. I have read the creed, and agree wholeheartedly to follow it. I want to join this clan because it is active, well-moderated, and does not seem to be unduly demanding of it's members. Also, ponies are always a plus.

Hey there, Goran42. Glad to hear that you've decided to say hello. You've provided all the information we request and I see no reason why the CMC wouldn't be a good clan for you.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Mind if I join? IGN is dachende. 

My current clan is dead. xD Only five members get on regulaurly. I do enjoy the clan, but it's not very active anymore.

I have read the creed, and will follow it and the rules. No one likes things like that.

Greetings, Dachende.

Sorry to hear your clan isn't working out, but I'm happy to say I think you'll find the CMC a good fit for you.

In game name: SOLANGE_DELUXE 

Hey there, Solange_Deluxe. I'm afraid you'll have to head back to the first page.

Why I want to join the clan is because 1 i'm a brony, relatable players

2 i'm friendly and i'm tired of spiteful / hateful clans

3 i'm only a casual player, cant seem to find many clans with casual players left

...4 discord may or may not be making me do it

Howdy again, Warp_Spider

I'd hope Discord isn't making you do it. It seems like you would make a fine member.

hello my IGN is darkstorm314, my current clan is dead, and I'm looking to join this one.

(I'm always willing to help out for those who need it)

I have read the creed, and will follow it and the rules.

Howdy, darkstorm314

I see no reason to deny you. I hope you can make many new friends with us.

can i join the clan ? 

im mastery rank 16, i have 540hours in game but only can play warframe at weekend.

IGN: iRMarques

im 21 years old and im from Portugal.

Howdy iRMarques.

You are missing some vital information here. I need you to go back to the front page, read it over, find out what you missed, then make a new post with the correct information.

Cool, I'm a Brony, and was looking for a My little Pony clan. I read the creed an understand it, could you sign me up?

Howdy JayzPwny.

A bit terse, but I suppose you provided all the information we need and I see no reason to deny you.

So, I would like to rejoin. My friend made me leave and my heart hurts. I regret it still. (even though its been like a week) I will repost my application. Please take me back BB

"I need to be in this clan lol.

I run a pony fb page.

https://www.facebook...icallyDelicious

ign: MidnightSiren

Edit:

I am looking for a clan that doesnt suck and some people that I can play this amazing game with. :C

Im a very experienced player with many hours and months under my belt.

I have almost every frame, I got plenty of weapons, and many good stuff.

I need friends.....

Edit: I am also a Founder... (in design council)

Edit: Extra edit. You said know the creed.

Our Creed!
We will not tarnish the name of the CMC.
We will not look down on the opinions of others.
We will not trick or mislead new Tenno.
We will not insult people who do not share our tastes. "

So, I would like to rejoin. My friend made me leave and my heart hurts. I regret it still. (even though its been like a week) I will repost my application. Please take me back BB

"I need to be in this clan lol.

I run a pony fb page.

https://www.facebook...icallyDelicious

ign: MidnightSiren

Edit:

I am looking for a clan that doesnt suck and some people that I can play this amazing game with. :C

Im a very experienced player with many hours and months under my belt.

I have almost every frame, I got plenty of weapons, and many good stuff.

I need friends.....

Edit: I am also a Founder... (in design council)

Edit: Extra edit. You said know the creed.

Our Creed!

We will not tarnish the name of the CMC.

We will not look down on the opinions of others.

We will not trick or mislead new Tenno.

We will not insult people who do not share our tastes. "

Howdy, MidnightSiren.

As long as you promise to continue upholding the creeds, you will always have a home with us, Crusader.

Invite sent. Welcome back.

Your creed is something that's rather normal and easy to do.

= p I would like to join because I want to experience a more active clan. My old clans generally have only had 0-6 people active at times. Most of the active ones being those that I added to my friendslist to play with later in events.

I go back to Closed Beta, but I did have a long off time since there wasn't much content before. (Generally still isn't much.) So I'm a bit more of a casual player than I was before. As to not exhaust the fun. So typically I'm on about 2-5 days a week. Depending on what I need to do, or events.

EDIT = Almost forgot. My IGN is the same as my forums name: Chibijosh

Shouldn't have expected that to be known. e ue

I understand the creed and will follow it :) .

I would like to join this clan so that I can experience the activeness of this clan. I would really appreciate being allowed to join :) . I will do my best to contribute any resources I can to benefit the clan.

I would love to make some friends in this clan as well :) .

My IGN is Chaosismine.

Hope to see you all soon.

Your creed is something that's rather normal and easy to do.

= p I would like to join because I want to experience a more active clan. My old clans generally have only had 0-6 people active at times. Most of the active ones being those that I added to my friendslist to play with later in events.

I go back to Closed Beta, but I did have a long off time since there wasn't much content before. (Generally still isn't much.) So I'm a bit more of a casual player than I was before. As to not exhaust the fun. So typically I'm on about 2-5 days a week. Depending on what I need to do, or events.

EDIT = Almost forgot. My IGN is the same as my forums name: Chibijosh

Shouldn't have expected that to be known. e ue

Howdy, Chibijosh.

It seems like the CMC will be a fine fit for you. As long as you have read the creeds, you will always be welcome.

We have an inactivity removal policy of 90 days, so as long as you log in within that time, you should be fine.

I understand the creed and will follow it :) .

I would like to join this clan so that I can experience the activeness of this clan. I would really appreciate being allowed to join :) . I will do my best to contribute any resources I can to benefit the clan.

I would love to make some friends in this clan as well :) .

My IGN is Chaosismine.

Hope to see you all soon.

Howdy, Chaosismine.

I see no reason to deny you. The CMC should be a good fit for you and you will always be welcome so long as you follow the creeds. I hope you make many friends with us as well.

Hi there,

I am from Singapore and am looking for a clan so that I can go in a group to play missions with.

My IGN: Arbitar

Thanks

Howdy Arbitar.

It seems you are missing information here. I'm going to need you to go back to the front page, find out what you are missing, then make a new post with the correct information.

Hi JTBoogie14,

I apologise for not including the details in my first post.

I have acknowledged the creeds/rules of the clan as long as I am in it.

I see the kindness of one of the members helping me in a rescue mission which interest me in wanting to join this clan.

I am willing to find new friends that I am able to go in a squad together for tougher missions.

Therefore I request that you please let me join the clan.

Thank you and once again I apologise for excluding the details in my first post.

Arbitar

Hi JTBoogie14,

I apologise for not including the details in my first post.

I have acknowledged the creeds/rules of the clan as long as I am in it.

I see the kindness of one of the members helping me in a rescue mission which interest me in wanting to join this clan.

I am willing to find new friends that I am able to go in a squad together for tougher missions.

Therefore I request that you please let me join the clan.

Thank you and once again I apologise for excluding the details in my first post.

Arbitar

Howdy again, Arbitar.

Thank you for following up with this post.

I think the CMC would be a great fit for you. If you can remember, do you mind telling me who you played with from our clan in that rescue mission?

As long as you promise to follow our creeds, you will always have a home here. I hope you make many new friends with us.

Hello, my IGN is Hypomanic, I'd like to join cuz playing alone sux and i'd just like to hang out and stuff with you guys, also Digwiid helped me alot so i'd like to help others maybe and just have fun. I read the creed/rules and ill follow them.

Hi JTBoogie14,

I cannot remember the player's IGN but I do remember he has a Loki warframe with a red glowing melee weapon. That's all that I could remember.

Thanks for accepting me into the clan.

Arbitar

Archived