Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

i want to join real bad

Hey there, Ap12407448.

The desire to join is a great thing, but we require a bit more in an application prior to accepting new members.

Please see the front page and make a new post.

I have read and respect the creed of this clan and would like to apply for the Crusaders. I desire to be part of an accepting and well-mannered clan such as this. Name is Ankhairion if you accept.

Hey there, Ankhairion.

Couldn't ask for anything more. I hope we live up to your expectations.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Hello, I'd like to join because I have a friend in your clan (ref92). I have read and accepted the creeds.

Howdy, Ste-Funny.

Having a friend that you would like to be with is a good enough reason to join us. I hope you can make many more friends with us.

There is one thing keeping me from inviting you however. It seems you are already in a clan, making it impossible for me to send you an invitation. I'm going to need you to leave your current clan, then make a new post letting me know you are ready.

I'm surprised. Y'all ain't fallen ded yet.

Glad to know you had faith in us.

IGN: InfinityEdge2

I'd like to join in this clan :)

Hey there, InfinityEdge2.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to head back to the front page and give it a good looking over.

Glad to know you had faith in us.

Hey there, InfinityEdge2.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to head back to the front page and give it a good looking over.

I want to join, I have read and I will follow the creed. IGN: InfinityEdge2 Region:Romania Reason: I would like to join a clan, because I want to make new friends to play with, but most important, playing as a team.

I want to join, I have read and I will follow the creed. IGN: InfinityEdge2 Region:Romania Reason: I would like to join a clan, because I want to make new friends to play with, but most important, playing as a team.

I appreciate you getting back to us, InfinityEdge2.

No reason to say the CMC is not a good place for you to get involved in.

I'd like to join this clan. Looks like it's full of good people to play and chat with. Left my last clan because the leader was dumb and ignorant. I hope you'll invite me 'cause this is exactly what is was looking for.

Hey there, JZDiXo. Sorry to hear your last clan did not work out. I feel like you've got a good reason for joining, but there is one last thing we need to confirm. Please head back to the first page and give the "wanna join?" section a looking over and get back to us.

Rank 16 veteran player wanted to join!

Greetings, Kevin38429.

Rank means very little to us, so long as your intentions are good. Before we can send an invitation, please head back to the first page and give it a good looking over. There is some information we need to confirm.

I have read both the creeds and guidelines I'm hoping I can help everyone out once I've ranked up some more. I also have a friend in the clan already, Flameslash. It would be nice to join him there. :)

IGN: Marketh

I have read both the creeds and guidelines I'm hoping I can help everyone out once I've ranked up some more. I also have a friend in the clan already, Flameslash. It would be nice to join him there. :)

IGN: Marketh

Hey there, Marketh.

There's no rank requirement for helping others. If you wish to assist other members, that's all we can hope for.

Hi, I've recently begun searching for a friendly community to play Warframe with, and I was referred to here. I'm also a big fan of MLP myself, which is a significant plus.

I've read the creeds and guidelines, and will follow them. They seem quite reasonable.

IGN: zacoda4

Hi, I've recently begun searching for a friendly community to play Warframe with, and I was referred to here. I'm also a big fan of MLP myself, which is a significant plus.

I've read the creeds and guidelines, and will follow them. They seem quite reasonable.

IGN: zacoda4

Hey there, Zacoda4.

Sounds like the CMC would be a good fit for you.

Greetings, The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

I am a recurring veteran starting anew in the vast galaxy of Warframe, and I seek a lovely group of Tenno to keep me company on my journey.

I have read the creeds and guidelines and I will abide by them. I will not tarnish the name of the CMC! I will most definitely help anyone who would request it.

I hope to have a fun time with you all! Cheers~

Archived