Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Ive been searching for a clan I actually WANT to join and I think I've found it. Read the rules and seems pretty well conducted, also had a recommendation to join from "NoLife", one of my mates. I'd be glad to hang out, chat, and have a laugh with everyone.

Thanks

~IcyFreez

Ive been searching for a clan I actually WANT to join and I think I've found it. Read the rules and seems pretty well conducted, also had a recommendation to join from "NoLife", one of my mates. I'd be glad to hang out, chat, and have a laugh with everyone.

Thanks

~IcyFreez

Hey there, IcyFreez.

Glad to hear you're giving us a shot. I see no reason the CMC wouldn't be a good fit for you and you've done what we ask to join.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Mmkay.  Rules read, theme noted, entry desired.  My name is Glamador, and it was suggested to me by my mates X3N0DRAG0N and Co-Bolt that this is a good easy-going clan for newbies and vets alike (though I am the former).  If you're gonna join a clan, it should be with folks you want to hang around with.

Plus, we're all looking for our special talent.  Especially me, who is trying all the frames and guns he can get his hands on.  One of them has to get me a butt-mark, right?  Are those a thing?  ....srs tho, are those a thing?  Because I want one.

I would love to join, having been(past tense) a fan of the MLP series for a long time. Although not being so much of a fan as of now, I still love the series, and I love the cutie mark crusaders. I would also love to join the clan. Its theme, badge and rank system are stunning, and everything is top grade.

HOWEVER, due to commitments I have with my current clan, I cannot join...yet. I also have grown friendships with members from my clan, and I do feel a bit unwilling to leave my current clan.

But I did upvote the OP. This clan is amazing and I hope to see it prosper. Keep the fire alive, crusaders.

Mmkay.  Rules read, theme noted, entry desired.  My name is Glamador, and it was suggested to me by my mates X3N0DRAG0N and Co-Bolt that this is a good easy-going clan for newbies and vets alike (though I am the former).  If you're gonna join a clan, it should be with folks you want to hang around with.

Plus, we're all looking for our special talent.  Especially me, who is trying all the frames and guns he can get his hands on.  One of them has to get me a butt-mark, right?  Are those a thing?  ....srs tho, are those a thing?  Because I want one.

Howdy, Glamador.

We would be glad to give you a home with the Cutie Mark Crusaders. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Hello, I'm a fairly new player.  I found your clan while googling for info and it looks like fun.  So I am looking to join up, whaddaya say?

Howdy, Arg0nautjcs.

We would be glad to have you. But, you are missing a few key pieces of information we need in your post in order to consider your application. So, please go back to the first page of this thread, give the "Wanna join?" section a read and make a new post with the correct information.

Edit: Grammar

Hello, I have read the rules. I came back after a long break, and im looking for people to play with. o/

IGN Myxo

Howdy, Myxo.

The Cutie Mark Crusaders would be glad to have you. But, you are missing a few bits of information that we need to consider your application. So, please go to the first page of this thread, read the "Wanna join?" section, and get back to us.

I would love to join, having been(past tense) a fan of the MLP series for a long time. Although not being so much of a fan as of now, I still love the series, and I love the cutie mark crusaders. I would also love to join the clan. Its theme, badge and rank system are stunning, and everything is top grade.

HOWEVER, due to commitments I have with my current clan, I cannot join...yet. I also have grown friendships with members from my clan, and I do feel a bit unwilling to leave my current clan.

But I did upvote the OP. This clan is amazing and I hope to see it prosper. Keep the fire alive, crusaders.

Howdy, TheKingOfAllNoobs. Thank you for your kind words. The Cutie Mark Crusaders will keep going strong, don't you worry about that. We very much value the loyalty between friends, so we understand if you don't want to leave them. That being said, if you are ever looking for a change of scenery, the CMC would be happy to have you. If your friends are interested, we could see about having them join us as well.

Stay safe, friend.

Howdy, Arg0nautjcs.

I say that would be glad to have you. But, you are missing a few key pieces of information we need in your post in order to consider your application. So, please go back to the first page of this thread, give the "Wanna join?" section a read and make a new post with the correct information.

Well don't I feel like a foal, I completely forgot the important bits.  I have read, understood, and will uphold The Creed.  I hope to be able to party with friendly people to try out all this game has to offer and that Dojo research stuff looks like a lot of fun.

Well don't I feel like a foal, I completely forgot the important bits.  I have read, understood, and will uphold The Creed.  I hope to be able to party with friendly people to try out all this game has to offer and that Dojo research stuff looks like a lot of fun.

Howdy again, Arg0nautjcs.

Thanks for getting back to us. This is everything we needed.

Hey there! New player here, did read the rules! :P. I would love to join the clan cause, well.. Its always funnier to play with more ppl than solo, also I love to be in a social/helpful/fun clan/guild

Hey there, Zanik93.

You've provided all we require and I see no reason to decline.

Invite sent. Welcome, Cruasder.

Howdy, TheKingOfAllNoobs. Thank you for your kind words. The Cutie Mark Crusaders will keep going strong, don't you worry about that. We very much value the loyalty between friends, so we understand if you don't want to leave them. That being said, if you are ever looking for a change of scenery, the CMC would be happy to have you. If your friends are interested, we could see about having them join us as well.

Stay safe, friend.

Thanks man. I appreciate the response and your words. I might join someday...someday.

Hello o/ I've been looking for a new clan, as the one I'm in is rather inactive, with nobody to talk to with common interests. I have read your requirements and guidelines, and they seem pretty reasonable. Two of my friends (Marketh and Flameslash) are in CMC, so I'd be interested in joining you guys.

IGN: FlutterAi

Hello, I have read the rules. I came back after a long break, and im looking for people to play with. o/

IGN Myxo

I will follow the Creeds and i want to join CMC.

IGN Myxo

Hey guys! I'm wondering how I'm supposed to do the missions that I haven't yet done(or the story quests) When It's a bit hard to find people to do it with. 

Also on what do I spent my plat on? i'm wondering whether or not to buy some plat 10euro or so.

Hello o/ I've been looking for a new clan, as the one I'm in is rather inactive, with nobody to talk to with common interests. I have read your requirements and guidelines, and they seem pretty reasonable. Two of my friends (Marketh and Flameslash) are in CMC, so I'd be interested in joining you guys.

IGN: FlutterAi

Howdy, FlutterAi.

The CMC would be glad to have you. I hope you can make many new friends with us.

I will follow the Creeds and i want to join CMC.

IGN Myxo

Howdy again, Myxo.

Thanks for getting back to us. You didn't exactly say why you wanted to join the CMC specifically, but I suppose the fact that you responded attempting to correct your mistake shows dedication.

Hey guys! I'm wondering how I'm supposed to do the missions that I haven't yet done(or the story quests) When It's a bit hard to find people to do it with. 

Also on what do I spent my plat on? i'm wondering whether or not to buy some plat 10euro or so.

Howdy, zanik93.

When you say you can't find people to do it with, do you mean just searching for public games, or asking Clan chat if anyone would like to help you? I'm sure if you ask, many Crusaders will be willing to help. I can help you if you'd like.

For the starting platinum, you're going to want to save it for slots to hold more weapons/warframes, or an Orokin Catalyst/Orokin Reactor which double the amount of mod points your weapon/warframe can use, respectably. I would not buy platinum until you are certain that you will want to continue playing the game in the future and I would also wait for a platinum discount on the daily log in rewards.

Howdy, zanik93.

When you say you can't find people to do it with, do you mean just searching for public games, or asking Clan chat if anyone would like to help you? I'm sure if you ask, many Crusaders will be willing to help. I can help you if you'd like.

For the starting platinum, you're going to want to save it for slots to hold more weapons/warframes, or an Orokin Catalyst/Orokin Reactor which double the amount of mod points your weapon/warframe can use, respectably. I would not buy platinum until you are certain that you will want to continue playing the game in the future and I would also wait for a platinum discount on the daily log in rewards.

Yes I mean searching for public games. As for help from the clan, sure once or twice. But that happens for a lot of mission and I don't feel confortable doing that.

Yeah I wont buy yet platinum till I get more familiar with the game, also thanks for telling me about the daily discount, didnt know that.

I have read the rules :D started playing march 26th would be nice too be in a nice social clan. I'm also scared to solo :(

I would like to join never been in a clan before IGN:unbeweavable

hopefully would be easier to find someone to do missions with and chat during them.

I have read the rules :D started playing march 26th would be nice too be in a nice social clan. I'm also scared to solo :(

I would like to join never been in a clan before IGN:unbeweavable

hopefully would be easier to find someone to do missions with and chat during them.

Howdy unbeweavable.

The CMC would be glad to have you. I'm sure many of our members will be willing to help you. I hope you make many friends with us.

I would love to join your clan i am rank 2 i know its not much but i want to have brony friends to play warframe some of them dont play but i want to know how the ways of the true cutie mark crusaders!! (P.s. plz accetp this replay and sent me an invite for ur clan) P.P.S Pretty please

Archived