Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

No worries about absence. Life comes first, but there is one last thing you forgot. Please acknowledge that you've read the rules. JT and I made them much more direct and updated them so we want to be sure you're aware.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

That's ok. I read them and I understand them.

I read the rules and would like to join the clan because my friends don't play it anymore, and I want to play with more friendly people.

Hey there, Epicdile.

Short and sweet, I suppose but a fair reason and proper acknowledgement works for me.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Hey there! 

I just read the rules and would like to join the clan. 

My friends are all in a very strict and highly competitive clan and I am not too comfortable with their code of conduct and rules there. 

I would rather join you guys and have fun in Warframe together instead! :) 

IGN: MacSwagger - rank 8 

Hey there! 

I just read the rules and would like to join the clan. 

My friends are all in a very strict and highly competitive clan and I am not too comfortable with their code of conduct and rules there. 

I would rather join you guys and have fun in Warframe together instead! :) 

IGN: MacSwagger - rank 8 

Howdy, MacSwagger.

As long as you have agreed to uphold the rules, I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Hi!

Im newbie in warframe and i just wanna get into the clan because i have my friends here and they tell me that its a good clan with good people.

With Love

Matucs Hipopopotas

My Account Haves a year but i never played 

Hi!
Im newbie in warframe and i just wanna get into the clan because i have my friends here and they tell me that its a good clan with good people.
With Love
Matucs Hipopopotas
My Account Haves a year but i never played 

Howdy Matux185.

We would be happy to group you up with your friends and maybe make some more friends along the way, but you are missing a part of your application here. Please go to the first page of this thread, read the "Wanna join?" section and make a new post with the correct information.

I would like to join this clan.

I used to be in the original, but I then got burnt out of warframe from a long plastids grind, and now im back.

My IGN is umbreonman10

Greetings, Umbreonman10.

Please head back to the first page and give it a good looking over. There is some information we need to verify.

Hello there i im looking for a clan and a friend of mine advice me you guys :D i  would like to join your clan plz.  ;) 

IGN: Whiteinblack

Hey there, Whiteinblack.

I'm going to have to ask you to also read the first page carefully for the information we require prior to invites.

Howdy Matux185.

We would be happy to group you up with your friends and maybe make some more friends along the way, but you are missing a part of your application here. Please go to the first page of this thread, read the "Wanna join?" section and make a new post with the correct information.

Wanna join?
First, Know the Creeds
Second, you must want to join.
Third, post a request in this thread, acknowledging you've read the rules with a reason for wanting to join this clan.
~ I readed and will follow the rules and help when i can, and ask for help too.
IGN : Matux185
 i've seen the others doing it, i just wanted to be popular

Greetings, Umbreonman10.

Please head back to the first page and give it a good looking over. There is some information we need to verify.

I have read over the rules

1. Do not be rude 

2. do not swear commonly, a swear is OK, but only as the exception, not the rule

3. do not be racist, sexist, or any kind of negative behavior against certain groups of people

4. If someone asks you to stop doing something, you are to stop.

those are the rules/ creeds

I have successfully read the rules for the Cutie Mark Crusaders clan.

I would like to join because I like communicating with fellow Tenno, participating in mission runs, and best of all, pony all over the place.

IGN: Huntchez

Hey there, Whiteinblack.

I'm going to have to ask you to also read the first page carefully for the information we require prior to invites.

Hello again sorry I missed the creed reading part. Now I have read it and aggre. 

Ign: whiteinblack 

My apologies for the wait, everyone.

Howdy Matux185.

Wanna join?
First, Know the Creeds
Second, you must want to join.
Third, post a request in this thread, acknowledging you've read the rules with a reason for wanting to join this clan.
~ I readed and will follow the rules and help when i can, and ask for help too.
IGN : Matux185
 i've seen the others doing it, i just wanted to be popular

Greetings, Umbreonman10.

I have read over the rules

1. Do not be rude 

2. do not swear commonly, a swear is OK, but only as the exception, not the rule

3. do not be racist, sexist, or any kind of negative behavior against certain groups of people

4. If someone asks you to stop doing something, you are to stop.

those are the rules/ creeds

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

I have successfully read the rules for the Cutie Mark Crusaders clan.

I would like to join because I like communicating with fellow Tenno, participating in mission runs, and best of all, pony all over the place.

IGN: Huntchez

Hey there, Huntchez.
Everything sounds good to me.

Hello again sorry I missed the creed reading part. Now I have read it and aggre. 
Ign: whiteinblack 

Greatly appreciated.

I wish to join this clan. I've read the rules and the requirements for me to join, and I swear that I will follow and respect said rules. My reason for asking permission to join this clan is to make new friends/acquaintances and to always have someone who can have my back or help me when needed.

If you wish to add me my IGN is: DarkSoran.

Anyways, thank you for your time. 

~Soran

My apologies for the delay.

I would love to rejoin everyone. sorry for the long break. Let me know! and yes I have read the creeds again just to make sure there were no changes. I believe in each of them. YAY!

IGN: SleepingThunder

Nice to see you again, SleepingThunder.

Always room for a returning Crusader. Much appreciated for looking over the rules.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

I wish to join this clan. I've read the rules and the requirements for me to join, and I swear that I will follow and respect said rules. My reason for asking permission to join this clan is to make new friends/acquaintances and to always have someone who can have my back or help me when needed.

If you wish to add me my IGN is: DarkSoran.

Anyways, thank you for your time. 

~Soran

Hey there, DarkSoran.

Perfect application. Everything looks good and the CMC sounds like a great fit for your needs.

i would like to join , i have read the rules , reason to join : i really hate to be alone .

ign : Yatazanami

Greetings, Yatazanami.

Quite cut a dry. Not a fan, but so long as you abide by the Creeds, you should have no trouble finding company here.

Hi I would love to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders, I read the Creed and Rules and I would love very much to join you all. Thank you for your time!

My Reason: I would appreiciate being a part of a clan that my partner "Sleeping Thunder" is again a part of.

IGN: DemonicWolfLydia

Hi I would love to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders, I read the Creed and Rules and I would love very much to join you all. Thank you for your time!

My Reason: I would appreiciate being a part of a clan that my partner "Sleeping Thunder" is again a part of.

IGN: DemonicWolfLydia

Hey there, DemonicWolfLydia.

Looks good to me. Hope you and SleepingThunder have fun.

Archived