Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Hello, I'd really like to be in your clan because I love both mlp and Warframe and I looked for a clan for a lot of time
I read the Creed and the rules and I will try not to break them (I'm really good at not breaking rules don't worry)
My IGN: AIELSOY
(Also sorry if my english is not perfect it's because I'm french)

Hello, I'd really like to be in your clan because I love both mlp and Warframe and I looked for a clan for a lot of time

I read the Creed and the rules and I will try not to break them (I'm really good at not breaking rules don't worry)

My IGN: AIELSOY

(Also sorry if my english is not perfect it's because I'm french)

Hey there, AIELSOY.

While we are a very primarily English speaking clan, we do not discriminate those who may not be perfectly bilingual. So long as you can communicate your thoughts in a respectful manner, as you've done here, there is no reason to say no.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

I'd like to rejoin, and I have read the rules. I was a member before but an exceedingly bad internet connection made internet gaming impossible for a while so it seems I was kicked for inactivity. Certainly helps that most of my "complaints" about Warframe were addressed since the last time I played it.

IGN is Grilleds

My sincerest apologies for the delay.

i wish to join.i understrand the rules. i want to join since my friend invited me and my old clan isnt active enough.

Hello there, Razor487_XD. Sorry to hear your old clan didn't work out.

Very minimalistic but joining a friend and knowing the rules is fine enough, I suppose.

I'd like to rejoin, and I have read the rules. I was a member before but an exceedingly bad internet connection made internet gaming impossible for a while so it seems I was kicked for inactivity. Certainly helps that most of my "complaints" about Warframe were addressed since the last time I played it.

IGN is Grilleds

Good to see you again, Grilleds. I understand the issues that come with bad connections, so here's hoping that's improved in the time you've been away.

Much appreciated for reading the new rules.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

Heh, looks like we finally got around to kicking for inactivity, huh? Well, I'm back, and I'm overjoyed to find that the CMC is still alive and kicking. I'd really appreciate an invite back to run with the Crusaders!

Of course, I've read the rules and all. Can't wait to get back into things.

IGN Is WhatsForDinner

Heh, looks like we finally got around to kicking for inactivity, huh? Well, I'm back, and I'm overjoyed to find that the CMC is still alive and kicking. I'd really appreciate an invite back to run with the Crusaders!

Of course, I've read the rules and all. Can't wait to get back into things.

IGN Is WhatsForDinner

Hello again, WhatsForDinner.

Always happy to have a Crusader back in action. Much appreciated for looking over the new rules and guidelines.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

IGN :- J3urn

Hello, J3urn.

Please head back to the front page and resubmit your application.

I read the clan rules and I would like to join this clan because some of my friends are in it. I would also like to contribute to clan progress.

Howdy, DaxShun.

Wanting to join and help us along is reason enough to join. I hope you make many more friends with us in the future.

H-Hi?~~ i.. would like to join~~ nwn~~ 

Howdy, Shaziel.

I'm going to need you to go to the front page of this thread and give the "Wanna join?" section a look over. Your post here is missing a lot of information.

Hello I've read the Creed and agree to them and wish to join,

the reason is because my old clan has been a bit inactive.

IGN: Shadowstep09

Howdy Shadowstep09.

Reading and agreeing to our creeds is certainly appreciated, but what's holding me up is the reason you've posted. Surely there are other clans that are as active and more active than us. If that is all you are looking for, you may be better off somewhere else, unless you would like to post a specific reason as to why you would like to join us over another clan.

Howdy Shadowstep09.

Reading and agreeing to our creeds is certainly appreciated, but what's holding me up is the reason you've posted. Surely there are other clans that are as active and more active than us. If that is all you are looking for, you may be better off somewhere else, unless you would like to post a specific reason as to why you would like to join us over another clan.

other than looking for an active clan the reason why i chose this clan over the others is cause i liked what this one stood for based on the creeds and guidelines. It seems like something i would like to be apart of or help contribute in.

other than looking for an active clan the reason why i chose this clan over the others is cause i liked what this one stood for based on the creeds and guidelines. It seems like something i would like to be apart of or help contribute in.

Howdy, thanks for getting back to us.

I'm glad that this is your reason, as we like to have members that abide our creeds and agree with what we stand for. Wanting to contribute and help our cause is also greatly appreciated.

Oh.. sorry? >w<~~ 

Well i've read and understood the creeds and i want to join the clan because a friend of mine is there~~ and as we play together a lot and he says the clan is great.. and all.. that's why~ :3~

IGN is "Shaziel" aswell~~ nwn~ 

I'm nearly 400 hours into Warframe as of this post and have been running into a bit of a wall with progressing through the later missions. I was hoping that joining a clan might help me be able to find players kind enough to help out. Up to this point I have been scraping by in a smaller clan from a friend that got me into the game in the first place, but with an empty clan and a complacent Recruiting channel, I can only do so much on my own. I'm not to proud too admit that I need help. After all, Friendship is Magic, right?

Plus, I figured that there had to have been a brony-related clan on any given MMO nowadays (I happen to have been elected president of the Cutie Mark Crusaders guild in the idle game Godville!) but I had never imagined it would be this big. I hope there's not a long waiting list for the endgame content or anything, but it would be great if I could be part of a clan relevant to my interests, right? Maybe I might be able to give back to the clan someday. The rules seem reasonable...what do you want from me to join? Feel free to contact me in-game.

Oh.. sorry? >w<~~ 

Well i've read and understood the creeds and i want to join the clan because a friend of mine is there~~ and as we play together a lot and he says the clan is great.. and all.. that's why~ :3~

IGN is "Shaziel" aswell~~ nwn~ 

Howdy again, Shaziel. Thanks for getting back to us.

Wanting to join your friend is reason enough to accept you in. I hope we can live up to any and all expectations they've set.

I have read all the rules for this clan and i would like to join it because i have some friends that are in it and i like being a team player when people ask for help with missions.

Howdy Niftyrallen.

We could always use more Crusaders willing to help others.

I'm nearly 400 hours into Warframe as of this post and have been running into a bit of a wall with progressing through the later missions. I was hoping that joining a clan might help me be able to find players kind enough to help out. Up to this point I have been scraping by in a smaller clan from a friend that got me into the game in the first place, but with an empty clan and a complacent Recruiting channel, I can only do so much on my own. I'm not to proud too admit that I need help. After all, Friendship is Magic, right?

Plus, I figured that there had to have been a brony-related clan on any given MMO nowadays (I happen to have been elected president of the Cutie Mark Crusaders guild in the idle game Godville!) but I had never imagined it would be this big. I hope there's not a long waiting list for the endgame content or anything, but it would be great if I could be part of a clan relevant to my interests, right? Maybe I might be able to give back to the clan someday. The rules seem reasonable...what do you want from me to join? Feel free to contact me in-game.

Howdy Winheim.

We have plenty of Crusaders that will be willing to help you with whatever you need if you ask. It's always okay to ask for help. That is indeed what we are for. And just to clarify, we are called the Cutie Mark Crusaders, but not everyone you meet here is a fan of the show. We accept any and all valid applications, whether or not they are a fan. Just keep that in mind.

What do we want from you to join? I really hope other clans don't do that. We require nothing of you. Only that you agree and adhere to the creeds and promise to be an upstanding member of our clan. Bring kindness, laughter, generosity, honesty and loyalty wherever you go. I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. If you have any concerns, feel free to ask Haldos, myself, or one of our Heros (moderators).

One thing I need you to do, however, is leave the clan you're currently in, as it keeps me from sending you an invitation. Get that squared up and an invite will be sent your way.

I have read the Creed and wish to join.The reason is my previous clan is unhelpful as they did not want to help me with anything,

IGN:KamenRideDoh

Howdy KamenRideDoh.

I'm sure as long as you promise to uphold our creeds, many of our Crusaders will be glad to help you.

i would like to re-join the clan again as i was afk due to personal reasons

Howdy again, evildeathbringer.

Do you mind going back to the front page and looking over the creeds again? I want to confirm that you have seen the slight adjustments made to them in your absence.

Archived