Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Heyo,

My IGN is fuococuore, and I would love to join this clan.  It seems quite active and casual and fun, and that's something I'm looking for from warframe.  Ran into Frosty35 a few hours ago and he's awesome and said it's cool if I join.  Uh, I've read the first post, and idk if I forgot anything else.

Fuoco

Heyo,

My IGN is fuococuore, and I would love to join this clan.  It seems quite active and casual and fun, and that's something I'm looking for from warframe.  Ran into Frosty35 a few hours ago and he's awesome and said it's cool if I join.  Uh, I've read the first post, and idk if I forgot anything else.

Fuoco

Hey there, FuocoCuore.

Glad to hear members of the CMC are making good impressions. Everything checks out, so I see no reason the CMC would not work for you.

Unfortunately it appears you are already in a clan. If you wish to join the CMC, please disband yourself from your current clan and get back to us.

Hey there, FuocoCuore.

Glad to hear members of the CMC are making good impressions. Everything checks out, so I see no reason the CMC would not work for you.

Unfortunately it appears you are already in a clan. If you wish to join the CMC, please disband yourself from your current clan and get back to us.

Done.  :)

Hi, I'm Web, I've read the rules and I've got two friends already in the clan. May I enter?

Howdy, WebofHope.

A bit terse, but I suppose wanting to be with your friends is a good enough reason.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Hello there, I used to be in this clan but I was removed for inactivity. Now that I am playing Warframe again I would like to please re-join if that is alright? If additional information is required then I will be happy to provide it.

Hello there, I used to be in this clan but I was removed for inactivity. Now that I am playing Warframe again I would like to re-join if that is alright? If additional information is required then I will be happy to provide it.

Hello again, Altrunchen.

Good to see you. As I said previously, you are more than welcome to rejoin. There is just one last thing. Please confirm that you've read the rules.

Hello again, Altrunchen.

Good to see you. As I said previously, you are more than welcome to rejoin. There is just one last thing. Please confirm that you've read the rules.

Roger that, here's my understanding of the rules:

Be kind, courteous and respectful to others, no matter what.

-aka. don't be a jerk

Keep chat PG-13, and adult conversations out of public view.

-Stick to the MPAA content limitations

Racism, bullying, discrimination, and vitriolic behavior of any sort are not condoned.

-aka. don't be a bigoted and outright offensive and/or a hurtful jerk

Respect the wishes of others.

-aka. Respect others in general as well as what they ask of you

Roger that, here's my understanding of the rules:

Be kind, courteous and respectful to others, no matter what.

-aka. don't be a jerk

Keep chat PG-13, and adult conversations out of public view.

-Stick to the MPAA content limitations

Racism, bullying, discrimination, and vitriolic behavior of any sort are not condoned.

-aka. don't be a bigoted and outright offensive and/or a hurtful jerk

Respect the wishes of others.

-aka. Respect others in general as well as what they ask of you

Perfect.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

Hello people i'd like to join this beautiful clan to make new friends and have tons of.. funsies.. hahaha!

And i have read the rules cautiously.

Howdy AdagioDazzle.

As long as you agree to follow those rules you've read, making friends should be easy.

EX Brony havent watched for bout a year, active warframe playah ign: Turitch

Howdy Turitch.

I'm going to need you to read the first page of this thread, specifically the "Wanna join?" section, as you are missing a bunch of information we need to know here. Once that's been done, we'll go from there.

Hi,

Would it be possible if I could join this clan as my current storm clan has disbanded.  I am quite active when my work timing is not so hectic.

Many thanks in advance

Sincerely,

Rhokdelar

Howdy, Rhokdelar.

I'm sorry to hear that your clan has been disbanded, but in order to accept you into the Cutie Mark Crusaders, we need you to give us a bit of information to make sure that we are the right clan for you. So, I'm going to need you to go to the front page of this thread and give the "Wanna join?" section a look over. Once you make a new post with the correct information, we'll go from there.

Howdy, Rhokdelar.

I'm sorry to hear that your clan has been disbanded, but in order to accept you into the Cutie Mark Crusaders, we need you to give us a bit of information to make sure that we are the right clan for you. So, I'm going to need you to go to the front page of this thread and give the "Wanna join?" section a look over. Once you make a new post with the correct information, we'll go from there.

Hi JT Boogie,

I would like to join the clan as I wish to do missions with other other players and gain new warframe friends.  I have read the rules and strong support that kind of attitude and behaviour.

Sincerely,

Rhok

Hi JT Boogie,

I would like to join the clan as I wish to do missions with other other players and gain new warframe friends.  I have read the rules and strong support that kind of attitude and behaviour.

Sincerely,

Rhok

Very quick reply, much appreciated.

Everything checks out, thank you very much.

Hi,i understand the rules and i want join to this clan,my reason: i need play with everypony,i need double fun  /)*

Nick:LunarPaladin

Hey there, LunarPaladin.

Sounds like you're ready to go. Glad to hear it.

hello iv been looking for active mlp clans that are active and i found a couple for awhile then died out i hope you can add me in if you got room thanks for your consideration and reading this IGN weetreat i have read the rules and understand them

Hi! I started playing Warframe about 2 weeks ago and fell in love :D now it's time to find a clan and become a cutie mark crusader!

I've read the rules etc. etc. I'm looking for a clan in order to make some more friends in Warframe and to have fun playing it. Why this clan? Well, who doesn't love MLP. Applejack <3 (been through a lot of clan topics here and this one seems to suit me best)

ign: wouo

hello iv been looking for active mlp clans that are active and i found a couple for awhile then died out i hope you can add me in if you got room thanks for your consideration and reading this IGN weetreat i have read the rules and understand them

Hey there, Weetreat.

I'm afraid I've only known one other MLP related clan and unfortunately I heard they went under some time ago. I can say that we are very much alive and always looking for friendly faces, such as yours. Seems like everything is in order here.

Invite sent. Welcome Crusader.

Hi! I started playing Warframe about 2 weeks ago and fell in love :D now it's time to find a clan and become a cutie mark crusader!

I've read the rules etc. etc. I'm looking for a clan in order to make some more friends in Warframe and to have fun playing it. Why this clan? Well, who doesn't love MLP. Applejack <3 (been through a lot of clan topics here and this one seems to suit me best)

ign: wouo

Greetings, Wouo.

Glad to hear you're already having a great time playing. Much appreciated for your consideration and I hope we live up to your expectations.

IGN:RoTBenZ

Hello, RoTBenZ.

Going to have to ask you to head back to the first page and give it a good once over and make a new post.

Hello! I was part of the clan about a year ago and was removed for inactivity. I got sucked into a different clan and I want to come back, but don't know how to leave since the updates. Help please?

Hello again, JustinCase56.

If you feel as though leaving your current clan is what you want to do, you may do so in game under Communications > Clan > Finding your name > Right click > Leave clan.

Once you have done so, you may resubmit an application here, if you so choose.

Archived