Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

thank you for helping me out! Would like an application to come back please.

No problem at all.

There are some things we need to confirm prior to your invite. Please see the front page under the "Wanna join?" section.

Hi Im Death I started playing 2 years ago but I only played for 2 weeks and stop playing and now I getting back into the game :D

and I like to join if thats ok :3

I will Respect Creeds the Clan has set

ingame name: DeathShade69

Howdy, DeathShade69.

We would be happy to have you, but first, I would like for you to provide a bit of information for me.

I'd like to know why you chose to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders. I ask this because we would like to ensure that the CMC would be a good fit for you. Surely there are a bunch of other clans accepting members, so I'd like for you to provide some insight as to why you chose us specifically.

Heya, I'm looking to bugger out of my clan, and I'm happy to see a large clan that both believes in having a good community and is actually willing to work towards it, and I would love to join.

Howdy surfingpika.

There is one bit of your application here that is missing. I would like for you to go back to the front page of this thread and read the "Wanna join?" section carefully. Once you've done that, make a new post with the correct information and we will go from there.

Edit: Grammar

I have read and I understand the Creeds.

I want to rejoin because it was a really great clan and I would like to come back.

Howdy again, JustinCase56.

Much appreciated.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

Hey, crusaders...

So, I was long gone, but am looking to return to Warframe soon.

I miss the game and will hopefully be able to return to it soon.

So, if I was kicked from being gone, I'd appreciate if you guys could send me another invite. 

Hello.

Been a fan of the CMCs for a while. I got kicked out of my other clan, may I join this?

I have read the creeds and agree to abide by them. I'm not the kind of person who has the innate ability to stir up trouble anyway.

IGN: See my forum name.

My ambition is simply to become an architect, nothing more.

Thanks.

Also, due to 90+ days of inactivity (exams) I have been updated to about 16.0. I know nothing beyond that.

Hey, crusaders...

So, I was long gone, but am looking to return to Warframe soon.

I miss the game and will hopefully be able to return to it soon.

So, if I was kicked from being gone, I'd appreciate if you guys could send me another invite. 

Hey there, Blaze mate.

You have not been gone the currently set 90 days, so you are, in fact, still with the clan. So long as you do not reach that point, you will not be removed from the clan for inactivity. If you do, you will be required to resubmit an application with the clan to be reinvited. 

Hello.

Been a fan of the CMCs for a while. I got kicked out of my other clan, may I join this?

I have read the creeds and agree to abide by them. I'm not the kind of person who has the innate ability to stir up trouble anyway.

IGN: See my forum name.

My ambition is simply to become an architect, nothing more.

Thanks.

Also, due to 90+ days of inactivity (exams) I have been updated to about 16.0. I know nothing beyond that.

Greetings,TheKingOfAllNoobs. Your name is familiar to me, somehow. Must just be one of those names.

Sorry to hear your old clan did not work out, but I'm glad that the CMC have been making a good impression outside the clan. One last thing, however. May I ask why you wish to join the CMC, specifically? What about us is more appealing than, say, another clan that may best serve your interests?

Howdy, DeathShade69.

We would be happy to have you, but first, I would like for you to provide a bit of information for me.

I'd like to know why you chose to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders. I ask this because we would like to ensure that the CMC would be a good fit for you. Surely there are a bunch of other clans accepting members, so I'd like for you to provide some insight as to why you chose us specifically.

I want to join because this looks like a good community with nice people I met some of them that's was what made me want to join so much and well.... the pony calls me so :3

I want to join because this looks like a good community with nice people I met some of them that's was what made me want to join so much and well.... the pony calls me so :3

Howdy again, thanks for getting back to us.

Everything looks in order. Thank you very much.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

hello, i would be interested in joining you all, i 1st saw the emblem on tenno clock and just had to come check things out. from what i saw so far this seems like a really fun and well organized clan to be in and to be honest im a sucker for anything with the cmc brand on it, soooo yea.

in hopes to see everyone in game.

-FrostFeather

Greetings,TheKingOfAllNoobs. Your name is familiar to me, somehow. Must just be one of those names.

Sorry to hear your old clan did not work out, but I'm glad that the CMC have been making a good impression outside the clan. One last thing, however. May I ask why you wish to join the CMC, specifically? What about us is more appealing than, say, another clan that may best serve your interests?

Pretty simple.

SCOOTALOO <3..!!

Whoops sorry.

I guess I being part of the Cutie Mark Crusaders, whether in some space ninja universe or a 2D one where everything is cartoons and Twilight Sparkle is kinda exhilarating. And being friends with a ComMod is cool too.

The clan seems kinda friendly too. Not to mention prestigious.

The Clan Badge also had me sold.

Also, I'm not sure if I was really kicked out of my old clan, since I was an Architect there, but it does have a strict two week inactivity policy so I have definitely either been demoted or kicked. If I haven't been kicked do inform me and I will make the necessary arrangements.

Thanks Haldos.

P.S. I do believe we met before. I'm pretty sure you were the commod who locked one of my threads at my request and I also posted an encouragement message on this page before I went inactive due to burnout and exams.

You might also expect long periods of inactivity, maybe at most three weeks, as I'm still schooling and homework, exams and such will take my gaming time away.

I just remembered. I'm MR6 and I might not accept your invite immediately as my wifi network is screwed up. 

Once it settles down back to normal, I'm go online. Seems to be settling down these few days.

hello, i would be interested in joining you all, i 1st saw the emblem on tenno clock and just had to come check things out. from what i saw so far this seems like a really fun and well organized clan to be in and to be honest im a sucker for anything with the cmc brand on it, soooo yea.

in hopes to see everyone in game.

-FrostFeather

Howdy, FrostFeather.

There is one bit of information that you are missing in your post here. Please go to the front page and read the "Wanna join?" section very carefully. Once you've read that, make a new post with the correct information.

Pretty simple.

SCOOTALOO <3..!!

Whoops sorry.

I guess I being part of the Cutie Mark Crusaders, whether in some space ninja universe or a 2D one where everything is cartoons and Twilight Sparkle is kinda exhilarating. And being friends with a ComMod is cool too.

The clan seems kinda friendly too. Not to mention prestigious.

The Clan Badge also had me sold.

Also, I'm not sure if I was really kicked out of my old clan, since I was an Architect there, but it does have a strict two week inactivity policy so I have definitely either been demoted or kicked. If I haven't been kicked do inform me and I will make the necessary arrangements.

Thanks Haldos.

P.S. I do believe we met before. I'm pretty sure you were the commod who locked one of my threads at my request and I also posted an encouragement message on this page before I went inactive due to burnout and exams.

You might also expect long periods of inactivity, maybe at most three weeks, as I'm still schooling and homework, exams and such will take my gaming time away.

I just remembered. I'm MR6 and I might not accept your invite immediately as my wifi network is screwed up. 

Once it settles down back to normal, I'm go online. Seems to be settling down these few days.

Howdy again, TheKingOfAllNoobs.

I do remember you posting back in April. It's good to hear from you again and that you would like to join us. It seems everything checks out, so I hope you enjoy your time with us.

It seems you are still in a clan. If you would like to join us, you will need to leave your current clan for an invitation to be sent your way. Send Haldos or I a message, or make a new post letting us know when you are ready.

ah im sorry about that, read it but forgot to include it, i have read and ackowledge the creed. (not sure if you wanted me to include my previous post but i figured that would be redundant )

sorry for the trouble

-FrostFeather

You figured correctly, FrostFeathers. We were just looking to insure the required information is received, and we greatly appreciate it.

As everything is in order, I see no reason to deny an invitation.

Hello Crusaders! I have read and acknowledge all creed, wanting to join because i saw the clan emblem, and this clan seem more fun and friendly than the one i was in before.

-KMakku

A friend is in the clan and when I saw the clan emblem I fell in love with it. It looks incredible in prime frames <3

Being now more serious, I want to join the clan too. Your creeds are in equilibrium with my beliefs and I'm looking to be stable in a clan at least for a long while (being kicked from the last clan without any reason). I usually like support roles and my Vauban can help anyone who is in need.

I tend to be quiet, so maybe you'll not see me in the chat so often.

IGN: WingedMenace1

A friend is in the clan and when I saw the clan emblem I fell in love with it. It looks incredible in prime frames <3

Being now more serious, I want to join the clan too. Your creeds are in equilibrium with my beliefs and I'm looking to be stable in a clan at least for a long while (being kicked from the last clan without any reason). I usually like support roles and my Vauban can help anyone who is in need.

I tend to be quiet, so maybe you'll not see me in the chat so often.

IGN: WingedMenace1

Hey there, WingedMenace1.

I can't find a single reason why the CMC would not be a good fit for you. I can say that the only reason you may be removed for the clan without warning, is due to inactivity, which is currently set at 90 days. More information regarding this is on the first page of the recruitment thread, but if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to myself or JTBoogie14.

Hello Crusaders! I have read and acknowledge all creed, wanting to join because i saw the clan emblem, and this clan seem more fun and friendly than the one i was in before.

-KMakku

Hello, KMakku.

Looks like everything is in order and I appreciate your interest.

Hullo. I've read the creeds and I'd love to join you all for jolly cooperation. [T]/)

I get bored quickly, so my hopes are that this clan will keep me occupied. Make new friends, get some help, help some others. That, and there's clan stuff I kinda want, too. :P

In-game name is CountCarrion.

I've read the creeds, twice for good measure, and I agree to abide by them as best I can manage.

I'm primarily looking for a clan for purposes of making Research weapons, but while there are many, many other clans out there that I could join to do that, Cutie Mark Crusaders looks casual enough, and very pleasant, to me.

Either as a secondary or tertiary reason, I do like the idea of having a place, or group of people, to dump excess credits and resources in, or donate spare mods to, respectively.

Greetings, everypony :)

I'm willing to join the CMC as a fellow crusader, a brony and a friend.

I've read the creeds and whatnots, have no intents to break any and I'm looking for friendly ponies in games as friendship helps making the gameplay more enjoyable.

I've been playing Warframe for a longer time now, am close to MR8 and hold a substantial amount of stuff that could help other members, experienced guidance and I can be a partner for raids as well as aid for the weaker members. I believe I can be helpful with what I have and it's always more useful to pass unneeded mod dupes and extra resources where needed than keeping them.

What I seek in CMC is friendship. Ponies are about friendship and mutual support and I can see this potential within the clan. If nothing more, it will make playing, trading and generally enjoying Warframe somewhat better. And since we have the Conclave, the peaceful nature of the clan is fine with me. Actually, the crusaders are pacifists, too :)

In game I'm DawnflashUnicorn, Dawnflash being my pony self, I'm a brony community meetup organizer and always welcome new friends. Hope to join you soon :)

Hello. I just started playing Warframe few weeks ago. I have read the creeds. i want to join because i want to have fun playing with other people and maybe make some friends. I also need to get my cutie mark still :D

My ingame is the same as username here. You can just call me Quil if you want.

Archived