Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Heya there! Recently I left my clan due to issues with the mods in it, people being really closed-minded and not giving you a chance to give a personal opinion. So after looking at the popular clans I found this one, and I found it friendly and nice, I'd really like to join and get to meet new people. Also the idea of wearing the clan logo is fun!

I respect other's opinion and it's hard to get me angry, but at the same time it's easy to bug me on purpose, however I do have a sence of humor and mostly take things as jokes unless the person is being serious.

Heya there! Recently I left my clan due to issues with the mods in it, people being really closed-minded and not giving you a chance to give a personal opinion. So after looking at the popular clans I found this one, and I found it friendly and nice, I'd really like to join and get to meet new people. Also the idea of wearing the clan logo is fun!

I respect other's opinion and it's hard to get me angry, but at the same time it's easy to bug me on purpose, however I do have a sence of humor and mostly take things as jokes unless the person is being serious.

Hey there, Voraxxx.

Sorry to hear your last experiences have been unpleasant. As far as speaking your mind goes, so long as you remain kind and courteous to others, your thoughts are welcome. If you have any questions or concerns, never hesitate to bring them to either myself or JTBoogie14, or you may use our feedback survey, which is linked on the front page.

I'm afraid there is one last thing to confirm before an invite may be sent. Please head back to the "Wanna join" section and give it another looking over and get back to us.

Hey there, Voraxxx.

Sorry to hear your last experiences have been unpleasant. As far as speaking your mind goes, so long as you remain kind and courteous to others, your thoughts are welcome. If you have any questions or concerns, never hesitate to bring them to either myself or JTBoogie14, or you may use our feedback survey, which is linked on the front page.

I'm afraid there is one last thing to confirm before an invite may be sent. Please head back to the "Wanna join" section and give it another looking over and get back to us.

I gave it another look and I understand every rule, I promise I wouldn't be a bad addition to the clan and would actually be glad to help others. 

I gave it another look and I understand every rule, I promise I wouldn't be a bad addition to the clan and would actually be glad to help others.

Much appreciated.

I see no reason the CMC would not be a good fit for you.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Hello,

I would like to be part of your clan.

IGN: ShiningJohn
Region: EU
Reason: In addition to being a fan of MLP, I join in your clan to play with nice people and available. I will not leave for any reason this clan.

Howdy ShiningJohn, sorry for the wait.

It seems like you would fit right in. I hope you make many new friends with us in the future.

Hi there,

I am DameScootaloo, I have read the rules and understand them clearly.  I am calm and not much can get me angry. After playing  this game for some time I would like some clan where I can find nice people and have more fun in this game.

Thank you for your reply,

Scoots.

Howdy DameScootaloo, sorry for making you wait for a response.

The CMC would be happy to have you. I hope you enjoy yourself with us.

Hey Haldos or JTBoogie,

Seeing that you're a moon clan,

How do you guys keep track of every inactive player?

Isn't it tedious to scroll through the list of players?

-King

Howdy again, TheKingOfAllNoobs. I hope you've been well.

In the clan tab where you can see people offline, you can sort that list by Last Logged On, with the person being away longest on top, then descending. It definitely makes things easier for us.

Stay safe, friend.

Hello i just recently started to play Warframe on the PC i used to play on PS4, so as i thought about which clan to join i remembered there was a MLP Clan. So i wish to join i will promise to follow the creed and help others when i am able to.

Howdy TheShinigamiGod.

I see no reason to deny you. I hope you can enjoy your time with us.

No problem, Master, I thank you with all my might for accepting the request.

Shining John

Howdy ShiningJohn, sorry for the wait.

It seems like you would fit right in. I hope you make many new friends with us in the future.

Howdy DameScootaloo, sorry for making you wait for a response.

The CMC would be happy to have you. I hope you enjoy yourself with us.

Howdy again, TheKingOfAllNoobs. I hope you've been well.

In the clan tab where you can see people offline, you can sort that list by Last Logged On, with the person being away longest on top, then descending. It definitely makes things easier for us.

Stay safe, friend.

Howdy TheShinigamiGod.

I see no reason to deny you. I hope you can enjoy your time with us.

Hello, my name is Kalemvor.

Well, here i'am again. Despite my very low post counts i'm sitting in Warframe for, well, over 1,5 year, often reading forums. The thing is that i played on PS4 since it release (Corpus did the Hur hur hur sound then). I was member of Destroy All Monsters Moon clan (had others before ofc, but it didint turned out very well), had every event weapon, MR 18, frame, primes, everything i wanted. But now my PS4 is gone and with it my Warframe account. Since i lost everything i didint bother to start all over again on PC. But i miss the game, lore and shotting mechanics so much that i said "ahh screw it, i'll give it another go".

But in game like this the bigger clan the better, I learned that from DAM clan, so I really want to join a Big moon clan on PC, see the diffrence between PS4 and PC commmunity (its hard to have a conversation with clan using Dualshock pad), i allways prefered to see Clan/Alliance chat over ereything else, do something with clan mates. So far im MR 4 with my Excalibur that i really wanted to play after rework, never had a chance on PS4.

Yes I have read your Creeds, and Yes i want to join CMC.

Well, that's about it. Will you help an old wolf start all over again in old but also new environment ? If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Cheers.

Hello, my name is Kalemvor.

Well, here i'am again. Despite my very low post counts i'm sitting in Warframe for, well, over 1,5 year, often reading forums. The thing is that i played on PS4 since it release (Corpus did the Hur hur hur sound then). I was member of Destroy All Monsters Moon clan (had others before ofc, but it didint turned out very well), had every event weapon, MR 18, frame, primes, everything i wanted. But now my PS4 is gone and with it my Warframe account. Since i lost everything i didint bother to start all over again on PC. But i miss the game, lore and shotting mechanics so much that i said "ahh screw it, i'll give it another go".

But in game like this the bigger clan the better, I learned that from DAM clan, so I really want to join a Big moon clan on PC, see the diffrence between PS4 and PC commmunity (its hard to have a conversation with clan using Dualshock pad), i allways prefered to see Clan/Alliance chat over ereything else, do something with clan mates. So far im MR 4 with my Excalibur that i really wanted to play after rework, never had a chance on PS4.

Yes I have read your Creeds, and Yes i want to join CMC.

Well, that's about it. Will you help an old wolf start all over again in old but also new environment ? If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Cheers.

Hey there, Kalemvor.

Really couldn't have asked for a better application. You've hit all the nails on the head and I really can't see why the CMC wouldn't be a great place for you.

Invite sent. Welcome, crusader.

Hiya.

I've been playing off-and-on since late Beta and after my previous break (mainly due to the release of Warlords of Draenor), I'm starting to get back into it.

The major issue is that the clan I used to be in has all-but disbanded. The leadership fell apart due to drama and left it in my hands. I tried to keep it afloat by inviting friends, but even they've started to log on less and less. I'm at the point where I'm in a Shadow clan by myself trying to fund the last bits of research with just my own resources and sitting in Recruiting to do any kind of group play.

Aside from looking for other people to play with, I'm loving the MLP inspiration and laid-back, friendly, and helpful atmosphere. I'd love to be apart of your clan if you'll have me.

PS: Bugpones bestpones.

Hiya.

I've been playing off-and-on since late Beta and after my previous break (mainly due to the release of Warlords of Draenor), I'm starting to get back into it.

The major issue is that the clan I used to be in has all-but disbanded. The leadership fell apart due to drama and left it in my hands. I tried to keep it afloat by inviting friends, but even they've started to log on less and less. I'm at the point where I'm in a Shadow clan by myself trying to fund the last bits of research with just my own resources and sitting in Recruiting to do any kind of group play.

Aside from looking for other people to play with, I'm loving the MLP inspiration and laid-back, friendly, and helpful atmosphere. I'd love to be apart of your clan if you'll have me.

PS: Bugpones bestpones.

Hey there, Shadeol.

Sorry to hear that your clan didn't work out.

I'm afraid there's one last thing we need to confirm prior to your invitation. Please head back to the first page and give the want to join section another look. Also, make sure that you have disbanded yourself from your previous clan as we will not be able to invite you until you have.

Hey there, Shadeol.

Sorry to hear that your clan didn't work out.

I'm afraid there's one last thing we need to confirm prior to your invitation. Please head back to the first page and give the want to join section another look. Also, make sure that you have disbanded yourself from your previous clan as we will not be able to invite you until you have.

Ah, right. I've read the rules and I agree with them.

I've already passed leadership to my friend and told him, so I'm currently clanless.

Heya crusaders :-),

I would like to join you because I'm a brony/pegasister & I'm looking for a great people to hang out with on Warframe.

A long, long time ago I've co-founded a local brony clan & a small alliance on Warframe, but it's pretty much dead atm & I since you're pretty much the bastion of everything pony in Warframe, I would love to join you.

And as requested (and obviously), I've read the rules/creeds, but I find them a common courtesy :-).

I would like to rejoin! I stopped playing for a bit due to school and recently started getting back into the game. I understand the rules of the clan and I'm looking for more people to play with and hopefully make some new friends!

I've been playing since Update 8, My region is North America - East, and I've been a fan of MLP since early 2011.

Heya crusaders :-),

I would like to join you because I'm a brony/pegasister & I'm looking for a great people to hang out with on Warframe.

A long, long time ago I've co-founded a local brony clan & a small alliance on Warframe, but it's pretty much dead atm & I since you're pretty much the bastion of everything pony in Warframe, I would love to join you.

And as requested (and obviously), I've read the rules/creeds, but I find them a common courtesy :-).

Hey there, TrueMayshi. Sorry to hear that your clan didn't work out but happy to hear that you've found us. I wouldn't exactly call us the bastion of everything pony in Warframe but we appreciate the thought.

Everything appears in order. Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

I'd like to join, I've read the Creed and agree with the rules, I wish to join because I have never been in a clan beforehand and was recommended this one by a friend who has seen you guys before

Greetings, Miendo.

Im afraid your reason is not sufficient. Please provide more information on why you wish to join.

Hey there, TrueMayshi. Sorry to hear that your clan didn't work out but happy to hear that you've found us. I wouldn't exactly call us the bastion of everything pony in Warframe but we appreciate the thought.

Everything appears in order. Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Hello again, Loyce.

Always good to see a Crusader back in action. Plenty has changed since you were around, so much appreciated for giving the Creeds another look.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

Hello. I have read the Creeds and I would like to join. I am joining this clan because I am looking for an talkative group that I can chat and hang out with while I'm online. I was once a part of Gryphus Tech, and I enjoyed the community that they had, and it's various, funny members. Due to frustrations with certain issues, I have decided to leave the clan and the friends that I've made behind, but I have yet found people as wonderful as them. I hope you will accept me. :)

Archived