The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Application!

IGN: Kuratheris

1. I've read and agree with all the rules.

2. I'd love to have nice people to play or just chat with. It's always funner grinding if you have people that aren't just randoms.

3. I love helping and being helped.

4. I love MLP.

5. My goal in warframe is to collect the weapons and warframes, so the labs are a must for me. I'd work on a dojo myself, but that's quite a bit for one person.

I'd like to join as well. I'm somewhat new to this game, and a bit shy, so I have trouble finding others to play with, let alone talk to without some sort of connection. I live in Scandinavia. I have read the creeds and find them no trouble to follow. My IGN is LagTheEternal.

My sincerest apologies for the delay, everyone.

Application!
IGN: Kuratheris

1. I've read and agree with all the rules.
2. I'd love to have nice people to play or just chat with. It's always funner grinding if you have people that aren't just randoms.
3. I love helping and being helped.
4. I love MLP.
5. My goal in warframe is to collect the weapons and warframes, so the labs are a must for me. I'd work on a dojo myself, but that's quite a bit for one person.

Hey there, Kuratheris.

Everything seems to be in order.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

I'd like to join as well. I'm somewhat new to this game, and a bit shy, so I have trouble finding others to play with, let alone talk to without some sort of connection. I live in Scandinavia. I have read the creeds and find them no trouble to follow. My IGN is LagTheEternal.

Greetings, LagTheEternal.

request to add a friend of my name: Piklz419

Please have your friend submit their application.

IGN: DaisyFields

I've read and agree with all of the stated rules, I am a social and a sort of new player, got around 100 hours now and I am MR5, I am searching for a clan with friendly people, and this one seemed perfect, I play the game everyday and got a good knowledge of it in the small amount of time that I've put into it for now, I hope this is enough for now ;s.. Oh, and. I love coloured horses. c:

What a pleasant surprise.

Right back at you, Exie. Do hope you have been keeping well.

boop.gif

Yep! Everything has been quite well =D A lot of new awesome games this fall so pretty hyped about that. Hope things have been going well both in and out of game. 

IGN: DaisyFields

I've read and agree with all of the stated rules, I am a social and a sort of new player, got around 100 hours now and I am MR5, I am searching for a clan with friendly people, and this one seemed perfect, I play the game everyday and got a good knowledge of it in the small amount of time that I've put into it for now, I hope this is enough for now ;s.. Oh, and. I love coloured horses. c:

Howdy DaisyFields.

I don't see why the CMC wouldn't be a good fit for you. However, it seems you are already in a clan. If you are still interested in joining us, please leave your current clan and notify either Haldos or myself so that we can send an invitation your way.

can i join ?

Howdy loip1234.

With an "application" like this? No, I'm afraid.

Stay safe.

IGN: iRoninXx .. and I want to be in your clan because as i read this forum .. i can ensure that this clan is very organized.

MR 15 / Played so many RPG games / Can follow rules and learn fast / Friendly :> TY

I've already read the creeds and i have no objections :>

IGN: iRoninXx .. and I want to be in your clan because as i read this forum .. i can ensure that this clan is very organized.

MR 15 / Played so many RPG games / Can follow rules and learn fast / Friendly :> TY

I've already read the creeds and i have no objections :>

Howdy iRoninXx.

I'm happy that you show an interest in joining us, but i don't feel your reason is sufficient enough. There are plenty of other clans that are just as, if not more organized than us. Is there any other reason why you would like to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders? I ask this to ensure that we are the best fit clan for you.

Hi, looking to join the clan with a friend. Belle is best cruisaider. I honestly have no idea what to type, I'm just looking to join a clan .-.

Howdy Piklz419.

If you honestly have no idea what to type, I'll try to help you out. You could tell us why you would like to join the CMC over another clan (having a friend with us is not a sufficient answer), and read over our creeds and acknowledge that you've read them. That would be a good start.

I want to join so i can get clan restricted items and warframes. That's about it. I dont care about much else to be honest. The creed is basically common sense.

Hey there, Piklz419.

While I very sincerely appreciate your honesty, I'm afraid we must decline your application. There are many clans out there who are able to fill this singular need and I wish you the best of luck.

This is a great clan with room for more recruits!  I would like to join.

IGN:Game_Manager.

Greetings, Game_Manager.

I'm glad you think our clan is great and would like to join, but I'm afraid we must also decline your application due to lack of required information.

I would like to join. Solo works is fine and all, but the benefits of a group far outweight any other factor.

IGN: Corion82

Hey, Corion82.

Sorry to say that your reason is not sufficient and your application must be denied as well.

Take care.

Hi ! DarkBleeder, lvl 10.

I would like to join your clan : Creeds : read and know.

It's for me the base of the rules of a clan. It's exactly that i'm looking for on a clan ! Friendly and respectful. And with that, your chal have a nice Dojo, some achievements and have lots of people ! A exemple of perfect clan for me <3

I want a alive clan, with communication and friendly people. Good players or begging, i don't care if they are cool ! I hate clan where we are discriminated by our level, ability and mods. I want to progress and help people to progress and help to the development of clan too I am a nice guy who like help other people, i will be present in the chat ! And i love MLP <3 !

Have fun and good game ;)

Cordialy,

DarkBleeder

Hi ! DarkBleeder, lvl 10.

I would like to join your clan : Creeds : read and know.

It's for me the base of the rules of a clan. It's exactly that i'm looking for on a clan ! Friendly and respectful. And with that, your chal have a nice Dojo, some achievements and have lots of people ! A exemple of perfect clan for me <3

I want a alive clan, with communication and friendly people. Good players or begging, i don't care if they are cool ! I hate clan where we are discriminated by our level, ability and mods. I want to progress and help people to progress and help to the development of clan too I am a nice guy who like help other people, i will be present in the chat ! And i love MLP <3 !

Have fun and good game ;)

Cordialy,

DarkBleeder

Hey there, DarkBleeder.

Couldn't have asked for a better application. As a note, while we have a lot of members, there tends to only be about 20-30 around at any given time. I do not want to give the false impression of our activity, simply because we are a moon clan. I can say fullheartedly that you should never be discriminated against for any reason, let alone mastery rank or progression in the game. If you are, do be sure to follow the instructions on the first page regarding reporting a user.

I believe the CMC would be a good fit for you, should you still wish to join.

Hey, Corion82.

Sorry to say that your reason is not sufficient and your application must be denied as well.

Take care.

Indeed. Was trying to keep it short due to reading earlier requests on doing so. A friend of mine is already in. We could always comprimise and petition for Doctor Whooves to be more than fan service. I'll try again later then. Thanks.

Read the rules.

I have all the high level equipment and mods needed, been around for a long time.

Left last clan because the founder had a annoying friend in chat.

I need dojo research and I look forwards to seeing people's reactions to being in a clan with the name "Cutie Mark Crusaders"

Read the rules.

I have all the high level equipment and mods needed, been around for a long time.

Left last clan because the founder had a annoying friend in chat.

I need dojo research and I look forwards to seeing people's reactions to being in a clan with the name "Cutie Mark Crusaders"

Good day, Cancer_Cowboy.

I'm afraid your reasons are not sufficient and your application must be denied. The CMC would not be a good fit for you. There are plenty of clans out there who may facilitate the needs you've provided.

Take care.

Hello!

I used to be in this clan 2 years ago and I just came back to Warframe.

Is it alright to join back in? :D Thank you!

Hello again, LordNathan.

Always good to hear from an old Crusader. Please head back to the first page, give it a good looking over and get back to us.

After my last clan fell became inactive I am looking for a group of people that I can just chill and play the game with. I just want to play the game at my own pace but games like this are always more fun in groups. Also I just enjoy the theme that you guys bring. Who can say no to a little Derpy?

Also the rules seem solid enough.

IGN: Karuzen

Howdy guys! mastery rank 14 warframe player here, been playing for 2 years and I would love to join this clan for multiple reasons. I love MLP (Twiley is best <3 ) and I would love to be in an active clan :) Also if there any researches that need help with I have tons of mats and I work very well with others. I have read the rules too and I completely comply.  I also promise to not tarnish the name of the CMC.... Thank you for your time and I would love to join you guys. The name is Sheldog. /)

Archived