The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

I acknowledge that I read the rules.

I wish to be back in the clan.

p.s: what happened to scoot? o:

Much appreciated for getting back to us.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

Ladyscootaloo chose to step down, as they were no longer interested in Warframe.

After my last clan fell became inactive I am looking for a group of people that I can just chill and play the game with. I just want to play the game at my own pace but games like this are always more fun in groups. Also I just enjoy the theme that you guys bring. Who can say no to a little Derpy?

Also the rules seem solid enough.

IGN: Karuzen

Greetings, Karuzen.

Sorry to hear your last clan did not work out. Seems like everything is in order.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Howdy guys! mastery rank 14 warframe player here, been playing for 2 years and I would love to join this clan for multiple reasons. I love MLP (Twiley is best <3 ) and I would love to be in an active clan :) Also if there any researches that need help with I have tons of mats and I work very well with others. I have read the rules too and I completely comply.  I also promise to not tarnish the name of the CMC.... Thank you for your time and I would love to join you guys. The name is Sheldog. /)

Hello, Sheldog.

I'm afraid the reasons you provided are not sufficient, as stated on the first page and your application must be denied.

Hey there, Piklz419.

While I very sincerely appreciate your honesty, I'm afraid we must decline your application. There are many clans out there who are able to fill this singular need and I wish you the best of luck.

Greetings, Game_Manager.

I'm glad you think our clan is great and would like to join, but I'm afraid we must also decline your application due to lack of required information.

Hey, Corion82.

Sorry to say that your reason is not sufficient and your application must be denied as well.

Take care.

Care to list a few clans. I don't know S#&amp;&#036; about clans. 

Sorry about my earlier entry to try to join I did not realize you wanted more than what I stated. I have not been in a clan for too long due to inactivity of people and I feel like I would be a good asset to y'all. I am a very active player and I work well with others. I have fully read and will comply with the rules and everything this clan stands for. Thank you for giving me another shot and I will do my best if I get invited to help out anyone in need.

V/R,
Sheldog 

Corion, Rank 6.

I would like to submit again to join the clan. 

I have read, acknowledge, and accept the creeds. The concept of the interaction between everyone being friendly is great, avoiding a toxic environment. 

My favorite frame is Trinity and I like working with others. I hope to be a good match and look forward for a positive response.

Care to list a few clans. I don't know S#&$ about clans. 

Howdy again Piklz419.

Judging from your previous post, it seems when it comes to clans, you are only interested in getting the clan restricted gear and items. That's fine and all, but we would rather have members join us that are interested in what we believe in and having a good time together. I'm not going to go through the trouble of listing other clans for you to join, but I will tell you how to view other possible clans that are available for you to join.

If you are reading this response right now, it is easy to view other clans from this page. If you look towards the top of the page, you should see the following links. You can also click them below, to save from scrolling up.

Warframe Forums Recruitment PC Recruitment Find a Moon Clan!

Clicking the "PC Recruitment" link will take you to a list of more links that will help narrow down your search for a clan. On that page, you can choose to see all the possible tiers of clans. A clan's tier let's you know how large they are. Every clan has their own rules and processes for joining, so I can't tell you what other clans expect. I do hope you find what you're looking for.

Sorry about my earlier entry to try to join I did not realize you wanted more than what I stated. I have not been in a clan for too long due to inactivity of people and I feel like I would be a good asset to y'all. I am a very active player and I work well with others. I have fully read and will comply with the rules and everything this clan stands for. Thank you for giving me another shot and I will do my best if I get invited to help out anyone in need.

V/R,

Sheldog 

Howdy Sheldog

We're not exactly in the business of acquiring assets, but we do appreciate people willing to help. Your reason for joining is still not as strong as I'd like, but that fact that you tried again shows dedication. I will consider this application acceptable.

I read the rules. Infact I was in the clan already once before but was kicked due to inactivity.

Basically some personal stuff but now I am on almost every day. 

Howdy again Arimizu.

Glad to hear things worked out, always nice to see returning members. I appreciate you taking the time to read over the rules.

Corion, Rank 6.

I would like to submit again to join the clan. 

I have read, acknowledge, and accept the creeds. The concept of the interaction between everyone being friendly is great, avoiding a toxic environment. 

My favorite frame is Trinity and I like working with others. I hope to be a good match and look forward for a positive response.

Howdy again Corion.

If you are willing to contribute to helping us achieve our goal of being an extremely friendly and not toxic environment of casual players that share similar interests, then that's about a good enough reason as any. Reading and accepting our creeds is also good.

Hi, i would like to join your clan, i have read all of the rules and accept them. the reason that i would like to join your clan would be that i will have the oppoutunity to play with individuals who can help me with challenges, and in turn i can help them if they need it also.

Hi, i would like to join your clan, i have read all of the rules and accept them. the reason that i would like to join your clan would be that i will have the oppoutunity to play with individuals who can help me with challenges, and in turn i can help them if they need it also.

Hey there, XeonusIronclaw.

Short and simple. Seems like everything's in order.

Hello, I'd like to be a part of your clan. I've read and accept the creeds and guidelines. I'd like to join because it sounds like a lot of fun to play with a community of people that are willing to help other and I'd also get the chance to offer help to anyone who needs it.

Hello.

I would like to join this clan if that's okay; I have read all of the rules and guidelines. I would like to join this clan because I'm fairly new to Warframe and would really enjoy help and tips for learning how to play, I also want to eventually help others who are also in my current situation and I feel CMC would really help me with that. I would also like to be in a friendly environment and also be around fellow like-minded individuals who are in it to have a good time all around.

Please and thank you!

Hello, I'd like to be a part of your clan. I've read and accept the creeds and guidelines. I'd like to join because it sounds like a lot of fun to play with a community of people that are willing to help other and I'd also get the chance to offer help to anyone who needs it.

Greetings, Kackaro.

Seems like everything is in order. Good to have you with us.

Hello.

I would like to join this clan if that's okay; I have read all of the rules and guidelines. I would like to join this clan because I'm fairly new to Warframe and would really enjoy help and tips for learning how to play, I also want to eventually help others who are also in my current situation and I feel CMC would really help me with that. I would also like to be in a friendly environment and also be around fellow like-minded individuals who are in it to have a good time all around.

Please and thank you!

Greetings, Flargleblargle.

Always good to hear a new player getting involved. With this in mind, I'd say the CMC would be a great fit for you.

Greetings fellow Tenno,

Name's Dragmod. Been in the game for a little over a week now. I'm normally a Solo player, but I'm finding this isn't really a soloist's game. I ran into a fellow Warframe player at a convention over the weekend. We got to talking and he recommend I join a clan. As he mentioned Cutie Mark Crusaders, figured I'd look into it. From what I've gathered, this seems to be a rather chill group. I've read and agree with the creeds/rules and guidelines, and would like to join this clan. You seem to be community first, rank second, and that's just the kind of group i'd be more then willing to play alongside.

Anyways, invite or not, hope to see you all on the battlefield.

-Dragmod

Dear Boogie & Haldos,

It's me again, not sure if you guys remember me but I definitely remember you.

I've been inactive for a year and i got kicked after a month of being inactive, which is totally reasonable. I guess i just needed the break and now I'm back and have been playing for well over 2 weeks. This clan has been a huge and crucial part of my warframe experience and it's just not the same without CMC, oh all the laughs we used to have, I even remember some of the conversations we had.

To be blunt, I miss you guys =(

I've read the terms and I've also noticed how recruitment is more stringent now. I didn't want to trouble you guys but I do wanna be part of this family again.

Sincerely,

IGN:RubberCondom

Greetings fellow Tenno,

Name's Dragmod. Been in the game for a little over a week now. I'm normally a Solo player, but I'm finding this isn't really a soloist's game. I ran into a fellow Warframe player at a convention over the weekend. We got to talking and he recommend I join a clan. As he mentioned Cutie Mark Crusaders, figured I'd look into it. From what I've gathered, this seems to be a rather chill group. I've read and agree with the creeds/rules and guidelines, and would like to join this clan. You seem to be community first, rank second, and that's just the kind of group i'd be more then willing to play alongside.

Anyways, invite or not, hope to see you all on the battlefield.

-Dragmod

Howdy Dragmod.

It seems like everything is in order. I hope you enjoy your time with us.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader

Dear Boogie & Haldos,

It's me again, not sure if you guys remember me but I definitely remember you.

I've been inactive for a year and i got kicked after a month of being inactive, which is totally reasonable. I guess i just needed the break and now I'm back and have been playing for well over 2 weeks. This clan has been a huge and crucial part of my warframe experience and it's just not the same without CMC, oh all the laughs we used to have, I even remember some of the conversations we had.

To be blunt, I miss you guys =(

I've read the terms and I've also noticed how recruitment is more stringent now. I didn't want to trouble you guys but I do wanna be part of this family again.

Sincerely,

IGN:RubberCondom

Howdy again, RubberCondom.

Of course I remember you. Who could forget a username like that?

We're always glad to see returning members. I appreciate you looking over the rules.

I've finished reading through the OP and clan rules; I fully accept everything written, and I would like to join. I'm interested because I suppose that MR5 is as good a time as any to find a good clan to join, and as I don't have anyone to invite me to one — ;( — my best choice is probably to join a clan that's themed around something I genuinely enjoy, instead of whatever random clan I find. I would ultimately prefer to join a group of people that can improve my Warframe experience and that, in turn, I can support however I can. In short, the more people to play with, the better!

My in-game name is Blocknight.

Also, Twilight Sparkle is best pony.

I've finished reading through the OP and clan rules; I fully accept everything written, and I would like to join. I'm interested because I suppose that MR5 is as good a time as any to find a good clan to join, and as I don't have anyone to invite me to one — ;( — my best choice is probably to join a clan that's themed around something I genuinely enjoy, instead of whatever random clan I find. I would ultimately prefer to join a group of people that can improve my Warframe experience and that, in turn, I can support however I can. In short, the more people to play with, the better!

My in-game name is Blocknight.

Also, Twilight Sparkle is best pony.

Greetings, Blocknight.

I believe I understand your reasoning. My apologies for the terse response.

I've read through creeds and conditions and would uphold to it.
Yes i want to join not for the sake of having a clan but because i really want to join.

I've been playing wf alone ever since i started and i am beginning to find my experience in this game very dull so i wish to join a clan for companionship and the pony is nice.

ign : Vikav

p.s "3. We insure that you stop." I think it's ensure?

Hello guys I'm not someone with many words but i will give it a try anyways.

I've read the terms and condition and will abide by it fully and would love to join the clan wholly.

Why i wish to join is because it honestly looks lively and i would love to make new friends and play through with you guys during my gaming time.

IGN : KysonT

I've read through creeds and conditions and would uphold to it.

Yes i want to join not for the sake of having a clan but because i really want to join.

I've been playing wf alone ever since i started and i am beginning to find my experience in this game very dull so i wish to join a clan for companionship and the pony is nice.

ign : Vikav

p.s "3. We insure that you stop." I think it's ensure?

Hey there,  Vikav.

First and foremost, good eye on the spelling mistake. Thank you for bringing it our attention.

As for your application, it's a little cut and dry in terms of your reason, but I will allow it. Wanting to join to be in good company is a good reason.

Hello guys I'm not someone with many words but i will give it a try anyways.

I've read the terms and condition and will abide by it fully and would love to join the clan wholly.

Why i wish to join is because it honestly looks lively and i would love to make new friends and play through with you guys during my gaming time.

IGN : KysonT

Greetings, KysonT.

A similar reason as above, but a nice sentiment regardless. I can understand words not coming as strongly to others as they do to me.

Invites sent. Welcome, Crusaders.

Hi there, I've read all of your terms and conditions but it would seem that a few of the things not to mention why we want to join fit my criteria for wanting to join. Fortunately your rules state "If you use one of these reasons your application may be rejected." I however am using more than one, yay loopholes!

1. "MLP!" because I plan on changing my in game name to something pony related and prefer not to be made fun of for it so my safest bet is a pony themed clan.

2. "I want to be part of a big clan" because I was reading on the moon clan forums about the pros and cons of a large clan and they fit what I'd want out of a clan, aside from the not needing my resource contributions part, because I have plenty of spare resources.

3. "I'm looking for a casual clan" because I'd like to have people to do high level content with, but I also don't mind helping lower level players by giving them advice or carrying them through a mission they need help with. If everyone is mastery rank 20+ demanding you have every frame available to do anything, that's no fun.

Anyway I'm guessing those rules are meant as "Don't let your reason be this bland" so hopefully that's enough elaboration. I use humor to reduce the stress of applications like this one where I know my entire potential future as a Crusader relies on the words inside of a box.

If these reasons are acceptable, my IGN is Kamon1000

Hi there, I've read all of your terms and conditions but it would seem that a few of the things not to mention why we want to join fit my criteria for wanting to join. Fortunately your rules state "If you use one of these reasons your application may be rejected." I however am using more than one, yay loopholes!

1. "MLP!" because I plan on changing my in game name to something pony related and prefer not to be made fun of for it so my safest bet is a pony themed clan.

2. "I want to be part of a big clan" because I was reading on the moon clan forums about the pros and cons of a large clan and they fit what I'd want out of a clan, aside from the not needing my resource contributions part, because I have plenty of spare resources.

3. "I'm looking for a casual clan" because I'd like to have people to do high level content with, but I also don't mind helping lower level players by giving them advice or carrying them through a mission they need help with. If everyone is mastery rank 20+ demanding you have every frame available to do anything, that's no fun.

Anyway I'm guessing those rules are meant as "Don't let your reason be this bland" so hopefully that's enough elaboration. I use humor to reduce the stress of applications like this one where I know my entire potential future as a Crusader relies on the words inside of a box.

If these reasons are acceptable, my IGN is Kamon1000

Good day, Kamon1000.

My sincerest apologies for the delay. I had to take a sudden trip for family reasons and JT has been occupied with personal matters.

Your elaborations seem justified. I'll send your invitation as soon as I can today.

Nevermind

My apologies to you as well, TMDevice. If you are still interested, feel free to make a new application. If not, best of luck to you.

I wish to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders to start my journey into warframe on the right foot. I'm new to this game but I want more of it, so please consider me!

IGN: kiwi_lemur

Hey there, Kiwi_Lemur.

Unfortunately your application must be denied due to insufficient information.

Take care.

Archived