The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

IGN: Einden

Reasons for joining: I'm looking for people to chat with and pass the time. I am a first semester university student studying Economics. This looks like a fun clan, and I really like the emblem.

Hey there, Einden.

I'm afraid your application must be declined for missing requirements. Furthermore, your reason for joining does not say much about your intentions.

There are many great clans out there that will be able to facilitate your needs to "chat and pass the time".

Best of luck to you in your studies.

HEY! Can I join? My other account is a mastery rank eight but I'm starting over with my new account, Immaculates. Can I join :D

IGN:Immaculates

For starters, I watched MLP and it was amazing! There aren't many shows that accomplish what MLP has accomplished. MLP has manage to include a moral within an episode that not many cartoons promote.Knowing the fact that this is an active, caring and up-to-date a community, I would really like to join :). I was in Gryphotech in my other account but since I'm restarting and noticed this wonderful clan's motive, it motivated me to join as this clan really puts effort in regulations of bad activity. In addition,  I'm willing to help anybody out. I understand that people step fourth into this game everyday wondering what's going on or what to do after the tutorial. I know I can't prove much with the current rank I'm am but I'm more than willing to prove my motives :D. I just hope I can get a shot D: DX

HEY! Can I join? My other account is a mastery rank eight but I'm starting over with my new account, Immaculates. Can I join :D

IGN:Immaculates

For starters, I watched MLP and it was amazing! There aren't many shows that accomplish what MLP has accomplished. MLP has manage to include a moral within an episode that not many cartoons promote.Knowing the fact that this is an active, caring and up-to-date a community, I would really like to join :). I was in Gryphotech in my other account but since I'm restarting and noticed this wonderful clan's motive, it motivated me to join as this clan really puts effort in regulations of bad activity. In addition,  I'm willing to help anybody out. I understand that people step fourth into this game everyday wondering what's going on or what to do after the tutorial. I know I can't prove much with the current rank I'm am but I'm more than willing to prove my motives :D. I just hope I can get a shot D: DX

Howdy Immaculates.

You sound like a very responsible and generous individual that would be a good addition to our members, but you are missing one small, yet important part of your application here. I will ask that you go back to the front page, read the "Wanna join?" section carefully and find out what you're missing.

Actually.. Don't invite to Immaculates. I find that restarting the whole account is long process. If I do get approved, please send the clan invitation to 

IGN: Heavenus

I'm really sorry I made things more difficult, starting over a new account really is something.

Whoops, I forgot to include I read the rules and the Creed. I completely agree with the rules given and follow the Creed guidelines! 

Actually.. Don't invite to Immaculates. I find that restarting the whole account is long process. If I do get approved, please send the clan invitation to 

IGN: Heavenus

I'm really sorry I made things more difficult, starting over a new account really is something.

Howdy again Immaculates.

With that addition saying you've read and agree to our creeds, you have been approved. An invite will be send to user Heavenus. Please be aware that we only allow one account per person to be a member, so if you have any doubts and would rather have the account Immaculates registered with the CMC, I'm afraid you'll have to be denied.

That said, we are happy to have you.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Hello,

I'm a returning player that was kicked for inactivity and is now interested in re-joining.

I've read the creeds and I agree to abide by them. I want to join the clan since I need a group of like-minded individuals to play and achieve common goals with. Oh, and I adore the emblem.

Thank you for your consideration,

Gielnik

Hello,

I'm a returning player that was kicked for inactivity and is now interested in re-joining.

I've read the creeds and I agree to abide by them. I want to join the clan since I need a group of like-minded individuals to play and achieve common goals with. Oh, and I adore the emblem.

Thank you for your consideration,

Gielnik

Howdy again Gielnik.

Always good to see a returning member. I appreciate you taking the time to read over the creeds again.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

May I ask, how many members does CMC have presently. (an approximation will do)

Lovely emblem... THE LEVEL OF CUTENESS

img-2843019-1-205692__UNOPT__safe_pinkie

Howdy Qinus_Axia.

As of this reply, we currently have 368 members, including myself. I should point out though, that although we may be a Moon tier clan and have as many members as we do, we only have about twenty or so active members online simultaneously, on a good day. Though it does spike around major updates.

Hi I'm a new player and I wolud love to join this clan and make new friends I have read the creed and will follow the rules

Howdy Draigonsword.

Wanting to join us and agreeing to follow our creeds is definitely a positive and very much appreciated, but I do believe there is a part of your application here that is missing. What I would like for you to do is give us a bit of insight as to why you would like to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders, as opposed to another clan. We do this check to make sure that you will truly enjoy your time spent with us, and that we are a good fit for you. So, I'm going to ask that you provide these details either in a new post, or via personal message, if you so wish.

Howdy Draigonsword.

Wanting to join us and agreeing to follow our creeds is definitely a positive and very much appreciated, but I do believe there is a part of your application here that is missing. What I would like for you to do is give us a bit of insight as to why you would like to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders, as opposed to another clan. We do this check to make sure that you will truly enjoy your time spent with us, and that we are a good fit for you. So, I'm going to ask that you provide these details either in a new post, or via personal message, if you so wish.

Sorry about the missing information I'm kind of new at this. The reason for why I would like to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders is that I am an avid fan of mlp and I wish to make new friends through new adventures.

P.S. I'm a bit shy and i hope i didn't cause any complications by not putting out enough information

Sorry about the missing information I'm kind of new at this. The reason for why I would like to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders is that I am an avid fan of mlp and I wish to make new friends through new adventures.

P.S. I'm a bit shy and i hope i didn't cause any complications by not putting out enough information

Howdy again Draigonsword.

No complications at all. Thank you for the added information. That was exactly what I was looking for. It sounds like the CMC would be a great clan for you. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please be sure to let either myself or Haldos know.

Hey!

I would wish to join this clan. Looking for a clan where I can devote my time to without feeling it's just for nothing or for a clan that im there for only for the labs and their benefits. Of course not going to lie that it being a mlp centered clan (atleast somewhat), also spiked my interest. Sounds like a grea community on paper, and i'll be exited to see how it works out. That's all!

Ello!

So I've read all the rules and I was amazed at how convincing you are :O

I can't help it so I'll give it a go!

I've been looking for a clan where we followers will be acknowledged by our leader/s, with the little trust I have left on Clans I feel like trusting those words and forget about the past. I've been on some clans and was pretty much ignored along with all the new members who joined around the same time as me... So for that reason I've been clanless for some time now and I got tired of playing alone, it makes me feel like a massive loner...

Some uneccesary stuff going on there but I really hope that I will be accepted.

Hey!

I would wish to join this clan. Looking for a clan where I can devote my time to without feeling it's just for nothing or for a clan that im there for only for the labs and their benefits. Of course not going to lie that it being a mlp centered clan (atleast somewhat), also spiked my interest. Sounds like a grea community on paper, and i'll be exited to see how it works out. That's all!

Howdy Tesert.

Glad to know that the fact that we are MLP focused interested you. However, there are two concerns I'm having.

The first being that, you have missed a very small, yet important (probably the most important) part of our application process. Also, if I'm to understand:

"Looking for a clan where I can devote my time to without feeling it's just for nothing or for a clan that im there for only for the labs and their benefits."

correctly, then you are just looking for a clan that can provide you the benefits of their labs, among other things. If that is the case, then I'm going to have to deny your application, as there are plenty of other clans out there that can provide what you are looking for.

If I have misinterpreted your words, please by all means, send me a personal message or respond to this thread clarifying your words. On top of the clarification, you will have to read our "Wanna join?" section on the front page to find out that part you missed, that I have mentioned above.

Ello!

So I've read all the rules and I was amazed at how convincing you are :O

I can't help it so I'll give it a go!

I've been looking for a clan where we followers will be acknowledged by our leader/s, with the little trust I have left on Clans I feel like trusting those words and forget about the past. I've been on some clans and was pretty much ignored along with all the new members who joined around the same time as me... So for that reason I've been clanless for some time now and I got tired of playing alone, it makes me feel like a massive loner...

Some uneccesary stuff going on there but I really hope that I will be accepted.

Howdy ToukaChan.

I'm sorry to hear about your past experiences with other clans. I think I speak for both Haldos and myself when I say that we take our positions very seriously, and we always want the best for our Crusaders. I think the CMC will be a good fit for you.

Please, and I mean this with the utmost sincerity, contact either myself or Haldos for any and all questions, comments, concerns, issues, complaints, etc. If it is preferred that you talk to someone with the in-game chat system, contact one of our "Hero" ranked members, as they serve as our moderators. Too often do we hear things through the grapevine, as opposed to telling us directly. We can only help with what is brought to our attention, as neither of us have as much time to spend in-game anymore.

IGN: Soundwave23

I have read the creed of this clan and its rules and would really like to join.

Reasons: I have a friend in this clan and I have actually been in this clan before, but I was absent through most of 2015 because I was doing my final year of highschool. This clan was really nice and I would really like to come back in.

IGN: Soundwave23

I have read the creed of this clan and its rules and would really like to join.

Reasons: I have a friend in this clan and I have actually been in this clan before, but I was absent through most of 2015 because I was doing my final year of highschool. This clan was really nice and I would really like to come back in.

Howdy again Soundwave23.

We are always glad to see returning members. I appreciate you taking the time to read over our creeds again.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

Hi,

I'm a returning player who was kicked for inactivity a while back. Would love to be a part of the clan again, thanks!

IGN: Octarare

Howdy again Octarare.

We are always pleased to see returning members, but before I send out an invitation, could I have you look over and state that you agree to our creeds again? Some things may have changed since you've been gone, and I'd like to know that we're on the same page.

Hi, 

I have read the creed and agree to follow it at all times.

i would to join a clan with other like minded individuals, been playing this game solo for a long time and i jumped at the chance to join when i saw there was an MLP-themed clan.

Good evening~

I've been looking around, finding ways to contribute to the Warframe community. When I ran across one of your clan members in the Bazaar, I did a double take and broke out in a smile! Perhaps, I could assist other Tenno, new and old, and give a helping hand here!

I took the time to read over the creed a few times over, and I feel I will abide to these rules. I hope to be of assistance in the future, or comic relief, which ever comes first. :P

Good evening~

I've been looking around, finding ways to contribute to the Warframe community. When I ran across one of your clan members in the Bazaar, I did a double take and broke out in a smile! Perhaps, I could assist other Tenno, new and old, and give a helping hand here!

I took the time to read over the creed a few times over, and I feel I will abide to these rules. I hope to be of assistance in the future, or comic relief, which ever comes first. :P

Hey there, Sonicega.

Always good to know Crusaders are making good impressions outside of the clan. If I'm understanding your reasons, I feel the CMC would be a good fit for you.

Hi, 

I have read the creed and agree to follow it at all times.

i would to join a clan with other like minded individuals, been playing this game solo for a long time and i jumped at the chance to join when i saw there was an MLP-themed clan.

Greetings, Devster14.

A little terse, but I believe I understand your reason, outside of MLP related themes.

Howdy again Octarare.

We are always pleased to see returning members, but before I send out an invitation, could I have you look over and state that you agree to our creeds again? Some things may have changed since you've been gone, and I'd like to know that we're on the same page.

I've had a look over the creed and I agree. They're definitely solid ground rules for any clan.

Archived