Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

I've read the rules, and wish to rejoin the clan.  I really liked being in it before, so I'm looking forward to joining up again.

Hey there, Somerse.

Much obliged for giving the rules another read.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

Hey, I've read the rules and would like to join. Aside from almost all the non-acceptable reasons for joining, most importantly, I'm looking for a clan with friendly and cozy atmosphere where I can contribute and help others. My english isn't very good, but I'm working on it, this is why an english-speaking clan is a plus. Also couldn't help but notice your nice emblem, so wearing it would be a pleasure for me.

Hey all!

Returning member looking to come back. I've read the new guidelines and am ready to grind the midnight oil again.

Hello again, Aekrid.

Much appreciated for taking a moment to familiarize yourself with the creeds.

Hey, I've read the rules and would like to join. Aside from almost all the non-acceptable reasons for joining, most importantly, I'm looking for a clan with friendly and cozy atmosphere where I can contribute and help others. My english isn't very good, but I'm working on it, this is why an english-speaking clan is a plus. Also couldn't help but notice your nice emblem, so wearing it would be a pleasure for me.

Hey there, Clemmentia.

While the vast majority of Crusaders speak English, we only require that you are able to communicate your thoughts. You should not ever be put down for not speaking perfect English, and so long as you can communicate well enough you are welcome to join.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

I have read and will abide by the rules

I wish to be a part of a community that respects one another and helps each other out, and I'm more than willing to do the same. I was part of this clan a while back and would love to be a part of it again.

Good to see you again, Cobalt_Gear.

Much appreciated for giving the creeds a good looking over and good to have you back with us.

I have read and willing to follow the rules.

I wanna join your guys clan its because the previous clan i am in some of the clan mates are kinda rude and kinda boring. 

I hope i can be in The Cutie Mark Crusaders. 

IGN: Ray_Gun|Mastery Rank 10

I have read the creed and will follow it.

I want to join because I was in this clan a long time ago and I recently came back to Warframe. I remember good times back when I was part of this clan so I was hoping I could rejoin.

My sincerest apologies for the delay.

I have read and willing to follow the rules.

I wanna join your guys clan its because the previous clan i am in some of the clan mates are kinda rude and kinda boring. 

I hope i can be in The Cutie Mark Crusaders. 

IGN: Ray_Gun|Mastery Rank 10

Hey there, Ray_Gun.

Much appreciated for taking a moment to read the rules.

I have read the creed and will follow it.

I want to join because I was in this clan a long time ago and I recently came back to Warframe. I remember good times back when I was part of this clan so I was hoping I could rejoin.

Hello, Makien.

I'm afraid I'm not finding you listed here in this thread, nor on our list of previously disbanded members. If you are able to provide where your post is, please do so. If not, please head back to the first page and give the Wanna Join? section another looking over as there is one last thing we would require to send your invitation as a new member.

I have read and will abide by the rules

Even if I come from a foreign country and I very much hope to join the family and very happy to The Cutie Mark Crusaders to make my contribution

Greetings, UMYWCMM.

Where you hail from is of little consequence, so long as you are able to conduct yourself in a respectful manner. With that said, please head back to the first page and give the Wanna Join? section another read, as there is one last thing we need prior to your invitation.

Again, my sincerest apologies for the delay, everyone.

Hello, Makien.

I'm afraid I'm not finding you listed here in this thread, nor on our list of previously disbanded members. If you are able to provide where your post is, please do so. If not, please head back to the first page and give the Wanna Join? section another looking over as there is one last thing we would require to send your invitation as a new member.

My IGN used to be "lolajew" but I changed it to "Makien" when I came back to Warframe. My original post was on 02 March, 2014. 

1. Read the rules and will follow them :)

2. Reason why I want to enter: From what I've read this clan is very friendly with a a lot of members, knowing fellow members is something I'd like to do as it makes the game much more entertaining. Overall, I would really want to give it a try, and achieve that 'Hero' rank :)

Thanks in advance, 

IGN: kevin0798

My IGN used to be "lolajew" but I changed it to "Makien" when I came back to Warframe. My original post was on 02 March, 2014. 

Much appreciated for verifying.

1. Read the rules and will follow them :)

2. Reason why I want to enter: From what I've read this clan is very friendly with a a lot of members, knowing fellow members is something I'd like to do as it makes the game much more entertaining. Overall, I would really want to give it a try, and achieve that 'Hero' rank :)

Thanks in advance, 

IGN: kevin0798

Greetings, Kevin0798.

Sounds like a pretty darn good reason. I don't see why the CMC would not be a good fit for you.

IGN: IAmMankDemes

I would love to be in this clan. I am fairly new to Warframe. I have played on the xbox for a while but quit due to lack of friends and sense of community, I have recently moved to the PC. My friends who have been playing for almost 3 years are in this clan and they say it is full of nice and fun people who love this game. I know you said not to say you have friends in the clan and that is why you are joining, but my friends are the only reason  I even play this game anymore. I want to join this clan to be a part of something bigger than myself and make this game more fun.
I have read the creeds and I know them well. I have also read the rules.
Thanks for considering me and giving me the chance to be a Cutie Mark Crusader!

I have read the creeds and will follow them.

I was part of this clan a long time ago and enjoyed my time. I was unable to play for several months and when I was able to play again I lost interest in Warframe in favor of other games. I have recently decided to spread my time out over several games including Warframe once more and would love to hang out and spend time with everyone again. 

IGN: IAmMankDemes

I would love to be in this clan. I am fairly new to Warframe. I have played on the xbox for a while but quit due to lack of friends and sense of community, I have recently moved to the PC. My friends who have been playing for almost 3 years are in this clan and they say it is full of nice and fun people who love this game. I know you said not to say you have friends in the clan and that is why you are joining, but my friends are the only reason  I even play this game anymore. I want to join this clan to be a part of something bigger than myself and make this game more fun.

I have read the creeds and I know them well. I have also read the rules.

Thanks for considering me and giving me the chance to be a Cutie Mark Crusader!

Hey there, IAmMankDems

Much appreciated for taking the time to read the Creeds. Yes, we do ask that you provide a bigger reason for wanting to join other than just another member, but I do feel as though you have provided a good series of sub reasons that give us a better idea of what you're looking for. The thought behind why we ask for a reason is to be sure that the individual wanting to join is making a decision that is in their best interest, not just because it's available.

With that said, I think the CMC would be a good choice for you. Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

I have read the creeds and will follow them.

I was part of this clan a long time ago and enjoyed my time. I was unable to play for several months and when I was able to play again I lost interest in Warframe in favor of other games. I have recently decided to spread my time out over several games including Warframe once more and would love to hang out and spend time with everyone again. 

Good to see you again, Zeratul0896.

Very much appreciated for giving the Creeds a good looking over.

1) I have read the creed and have no problem following it to it's fullest.

2) I'm just trying to find an interesting clan to belong to. My brother and I do a lot of gaming together and are always in the same clan together. Out of the 5 clans we have been in we haven't felt very welcomed and we are hoping we'll have more fun here than the last few. If I get accepted here my brother will apply to join. Thanks for the consideration in advance.

1) I have read the creed and have no problem following it to it's fullest.

2) I'm just trying to find an interesting clan to belong to. My brother and I do a lot of gaming together and are always in the same clan together. Out of the 5 clans we have been in we haven't felt very welcomed and we are hoping we'll have more fun here than the last few. If I get accepted here my brother will apply to join. Thanks for the consideration in advance.

Greetings, Silverton.

Sorry to hear your past experiences with clans hasn't been great. I'm afraid your reason of "trying to find an interesting clan to belong to" and your sub reason of not feeling welcome in previous clans doesn't really say too much regarding why the CMC is your best choice. From what I'm reading, you could very well accomplish all your goals with a very wide variety of available clans and as such, I can't say that CMC would be a good fit for you at this time.

You're more than welcome to expand more on what you're looking for and why you wish to join the CMC if you still wish to but, for the time being, we are going to have to decline your application for lack of information.

Take care.

IGN : FARBRORN

Was part of this clan over a year, but I guess I was flushed out or something.

My cousin xDmitrix is still part of it.

So I guess that's as far as my reasons go.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Hello again, Farboron.

Couldn't find your post in the recruitment thread. I think the forum has trouble finding posts if they've been made after a certain point in time. Regardless, I did find your name in our inactive member list, so that checks out.

You are, of course, welcome to rejoin the CMC.

Please head back to the front page and give the Creeds a looking over so we can be on the same page. A lot has changed since you've been out. Let us know when you've done that and we'll get your invite out as soon as possible.

IGN: Quad1000

Sure as a gravestone that I will abide by the creed, I`ve read it several times and see no evil in doing so.

I`m a casual medium-level player, whose experience of Warframe varied a lot. I was in Lone Rangers for qute a lond period of time, but decided to leave due to a desire to find a bigger alliance. That was my greatest mistake but at the same time the largest opportunity.

You know, even in a crowd I am a loner, even in a clan I am a soloer. And you know what? I want this no more. I want to be a part of not a clan, but a family. I hesitated a lot before writing this, such a person I am. But then the second motivation appeared. And this motive is a personality and communication skills of Haldos. I`ve never seen such a personal approach and sincerity and delicious language as yours. This clan has to be the family I`m looking for. I desire this experience as badly as the flower desires a sunray.

Doesn`t matter if I will be welcomed or rejected, I`ve already received the greatest Warframe experience I ever wanted, reading the community moderator`s replies. Even if that`s only your job and nothing more to do so (which I doubt), I appreciate it so much and thank you for your involvement and talent, sir or madam. Wish this family all the greatest things the world can offer.

I have read the rules and would like to join, 

I am looking for a casual clan that is willing to help a noob here and there, and in return I would also like to offer my help where it is wanted.

I am MR 7, I believe, but I haven't touched the game in months so I basically know nothing. 

There are things I simply cannot do alone, like void runs. And I would like a fun community to mess around with. 

My in game name is : Zelgius

and I rock a base rhino frame with crit soma + melee build. 

I do have a mic if needed

Sure as a gravestone that I will abide by the creed, I`ve read it several times and see no evil in doing so.

I`m a casual medium-level player, whose experience of Warframe varied a lot. I was in Lone Rangers for qute a lond period of time, but decided to leave due to a desire to find a bigger alliance. That was my greatest mistake but at the same time the largest opportunity.

You know, even in a crowd I am a loner, even in a clan I am a soloer. And you know what? I want this no more. I want to be a part of not a clan, but a family. I hesitated a lot before writing this, such a person I am. But then the second motivation appeared. And this motive is a personality and communication skills of Haldos. I`ve never seen such a personal approach and sincerity and delicious language as yours. This clan has to be the family I`m looking for. I desire this experience as badly as the flower desires a sunray.

Doesn`t matter if I will be welcomed or rejected, I`ve already received the greatest Warframe experience I ever wanted, reading the community moderator`s replies. Even if that`s only your job and nothing more to do so (which I doubt), I appreciate it so much and thank you for your involvement and talent, sir or madam. Wish this family all the greatest things the world can offer.

Howdy Quad1000.

I'm sorry that I'm the one to be handling your application, given how much you like to read Haldos' responses. I'm sure he appreciates your kind words.

The CMC sounds like it would be a good fit for you. I hope that we can provide the experiences you're looking for.

I have read the rules and would like to join, 

I am looking for a casual clan that is willing to help a noob here and there, and in return I would also like to offer my help where it is wanted.

I am MR 7, I believe, but I haven't touched the game in months so I basically know nothing. 

There are things I simply cannot do alone, like void runs. And I would like a fun community to mess around with. 

My in game name is : Zelgius

and I rock a base rhino frame with crit soma + melee build. 

I do have a mic if needed

Howdy Zelgius.

No mic is needed to join us. Intricate knowledge of the game is not needed either. As long as you are willing to share what you know and offer help to other members, I'm sure they will do the same.

Hey there, Quad1000.

Greatly appreciate your kind words and I do hope the CMC live up to your expectations.

Take care and welcome, Crusader.

Archived