Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Greetings,

The creed could be shortened to: Use common sense and don't be a jerk, I agree with it all the same, however.

Now, onto the fun part!

I would like to join your esteemed clan because it seems like a great fit to me. It appear to have a mature attitude all around which I appreciate, specially in MMORPG's. I also like the fact that the application requires a decent reason for joining, not just "hi plz let me join!!111", that has with the maturity levels to do I would imagine but hey, what do I know? 

I've been playing for a month, maybe two by now and I would like to take my gameplay to the next level, such as void missions with people that can tell me the do's and the do not's in a friendly manner.

As for the social aspect, I have missed just sitting around ingame and talking to people for the fun of it. You can't really do that with pugs and I miss the social bits of online gaming.

Ingame mumbo jumbo specifics:
IGN: Cartis1988

Region: Europe (I almost wrote Europa, heh silly planet!)

Kind regards,

Cartis1988

Hey there,

Been in and out of warframe and in and out of this clan a few times. Coming back with all the new recent content. Hoping to get back in the clan again. I've reread the creed and agree to them all. The IGN is NagiOkamigen, just like here, and I'm US region.

Hoping the clan and council can both help me get back to knowing what's in the meta and having a fun time being a tenno.

Cheers.

Sorry everyone, for the very late response. Life always gets in the way, you know?

-i have read the rules

-i want to join to play with people of similar interests

ign: knapperx

Howdy Knapperx.

Reading the rules is definitely appreciated, but I'm afraid your reason for joining is not sufficient. There are other MLP based clans (if that was one of the interests you were referring to). I'd also like to give you perhaps a slight warning. We are an MLP based clan, but we accept any and all that have a valid reason for joining. So, not everyone in our clan is necessarily a fan.

If you would still like to join despite what I've told you, please make a new post with a reason that is not simply because you and the members of the Cutie Mark Crusaders may have similar interests.

i would like to join a felllow brony/pegisisters clan

IGN weetreat

Howdy weetreat.

You have obviously not read our guidelines for wanting to join, so your application will be denied.

Stay safe.

Greetings,

The creed could be shortened to: Use common sense and don't be a jerk, I agree with it all the same, however.

Now, onto the fun part!

I would like to join your esteemed clan because it seems like a great fit to me. It appear to have a mature attitude all around which I appreciate, specially in MMORPG's. I also like the fact that the application requires a decent reason for joining, not just "hi plz let me join!!111", that has with the maturity levels to do I would imagine but hey, what do I know? 

I've been playing for a month, maybe two by now and I would like to take my gameplay to the next level, such as void missions with people that can tell me the do's and the do not's in a friendly manner.

As for the social aspect, I have missed just sitting around ingame and talking to people for the fun of it. You can't really do that with pugs and I miss the social bits of online gaming.

Ingame mumbo jumbo specifics:
IGN: Cartis1988

Region: Europe (I almost wrote Europa, heh silly planet!)

Kind regards,

Cartis1988

Howdy Cartis1988.

Very nice application. Has everything we're looking for.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Hey there,

Been in and out of warframe and in and out of this clan a few times. Coming back with all the new recent content. Hoping to get back in the clan again. I've reread the creed and agree to them all. The IGN is NagiOkamigen, just like here, and I'm US region.

Hoping the clan and council can both help me get back to knowing what's in the meta and having a fun time being a tenno.

Cheers.

Howdy again NagiOkamigen.

We are always welcome to accept returning crusaders. I can't say I fully accept the fact that you've been "in and out of this clan a few times", so please, try to stick around this time. We don't exactly encourage clan hopping.

Anyways...

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

I have read the rules

After playing for a month I've liked warframe and played very much, and i would now like to have more involvement in the community, and being able to chat and interact with active members of it. Why this clan is specific?: It is an MLP based clan, where i could chat about this specific interest within people in the clan.

Ign: knapperx

I have read the rules

After playing for a month I've liked warframe and played very much, and i would now like to have more involvement in the community, and being able to chat and interact with active members of it. Why this clan is specific?: It is an MLP based clan, where i could chat about this specific interest within people in the clan.

Ign: knapperx

Howdy again Knapperx.

It's a bit of a stretch, but I can understand what you're getting at. I will accept this as a valid application.

Playing warframe since beta, yet I still cant come across a single clan that isnt a farming bot. I want to be in a lively clan, a clan that just wants to talk to others. I dont care how many formas you have on x weapon,  I just want some cool place to talk about the game and other such topics. I chose this clan because from the description it seems like it could be a perfect fit, something that is different. 

That is why I want to join CMC.

P.S (read the rules)

hey is this clan still active and looking to fill vacancies?

I've taken a look at the rules and they seem pretty sound,I've also looked at the ranks and crests and though I'm still hazy about the concept of crests, it's definitely something that's peeked my interest!

As for why i want to join this clan over every other clan I've considered.. This clan looks to promise a group that's finally not so over the top. In all my previous clans i cannot even begin to tell you how off-putting the needlessly gratuitous vulgar jokes were, and when 900+ members all do the same thing or are only around to ask for things or start drama- it gets old fast. I want to be part of a group that knows how to have fun without being obscene and most importantly i want to contribute to a group that actually syncs up with what i believe a fun gaming clan should be about.

now i DID say contribute so naturally that means i do have things to offer (other then my amazing looks, and charming personality)
I'm a Master rank 17 player,  described as confident and competitive but in good spirits, and knows a thing or 12 about the dealings of   statistics/builds/ and the   ever-popular market and trade chats. 
I don't mind explaining and looking out for newer players (we were all in there spot once, and the learning curves only get harder with every update) and like to stay active in clan contributing what i can to research or otherwise.  I do  a LOT of play testing and like to experiment with gear, weapons, warframes and play styles, and enjoy good        CONSTRUCTIVE  discussions within game as well as off-topic things (because who doesn't love to get sidetracked) .  I'm usually active in the clan chats unless i have nothing to offer to a conversation, and do my best to be mindful of other people's creeds/practices/political stances etc etc.

Apart from that, I'd like to think I'm a very happy-go-lucky kinda guy. who enjoys a good joke like any other, but knows some lines don't need to be crossed.

my In game name is :G3N3RALxSAAM
and my region is North America (at least i think so- i live in Canada so it's gotta be around there LOL)

even if this application is declined, I'd like to say thanks in advance to looking at the wall of text and considering it :)

Cheers!

On 2/18/2016 at 8:08 PM, GhastlyMars said:

Playing warframe since beta, yet I still cant come across a single clan that isnt a farming bot. I want to be in a lively clan, a clan that just wants to talk to others. I dont care how many formas you have on x weapon,  I just want some cool place to talk about the game and other such topics. I chose this clan because from the description it seems like it could be a perfect fit, something that is different. 

That is why I want to join CMC.

P.S (read the rules)

Greetings, GhastlyMars.

My sincerest apologies for the wait. It appears you got your post in at a time no one was available to review and then the forum went under maintenance.

I believe I'm understanding your reasoning correctly and just wanted to say that so long as your remain respectful in discussing things as well as observe Creed 2, which you've already stated you have, things should be smooth sailing for you.

Unfortunately, it states that you are already in a Clan.

If you are still interested in joining, please disband yourself and get back to us.

51 minutes ago, G3N3RALxSAAM said:

hey is this clan still active and looking to fill vacancies?

I've taken a look at the rules and they seem pretty sound,I've also looked at the ranks and crests and though I'm still hazy about the concept of crests, it's definitely something that's peeked my interest!

As for why i want to join this clan over every other clan I've considered.. This clan looks to promise a group that's finally not so over the top. In all my previous clans i cannot even begin to tell you how off-putting the needlessly gratuitous vulgar jokes were, and when 900+ members all do the same thing or are only around to ask for things or start drama- it gets old fast. I want to be part of a group that knows how to have fun without being obscene and most importantly i want to contribute to a group that actually syncs up with what i believe a fun gaming clan should be about.

now i DID say contribute so naturally that means i do have things to offer (other then my amazing looks, and charming personality)
I'm a Master rank 17 player,  described as confident and competitive but in good spirits, and knows a thing or 12 about the dealings of   statistics/builds/ and the   ever-popular market and trade chats. 
I don't mind explaining and looking out for newer players (we were all in there spot once, and the learning curves only get harder with every update) and like to stay active in clan contributing what i can to research or otherwise.  I do  a LOT of play testing and like to experiment with gear, weapons, warframes and play styles, and enjoy good        CONSTRUCTIVE  discussions within game as well as off-topic things (because who doesn't love to get sidetracked) .  I'm usually active in the clan chats unless i have nothing to offer to a conversation, and do my best to be mindful of other people's creeds/practices/political stances etc etc.

Apart from that, I'd like to think I'm a very happy-go-lucky kinda guy. who enjoys a good joke like any other, but knows some lines don't need to be crossed.

my In game name is :G3N3RALxSAAM
and my region is North America (at least i think so- i live in Canada so it's gotta be around there LOL)

even if this application is declined, I'd like to say thanks in advance to looking at the wall of text and considering it :)

Cheers!

Hey there, G3N3RALxSAAM.

The CMC is absolutely still open for recruiting.

Sorry to hear that the Crests are not making sense, do feel free to contact myself or JTBoogie14 with any and all questions you may have regarding the clan and we'd be happy to assist you.

I'm also sorry to hear that your past clan experiences have been less than enjoyable. We do try to maintain a balance of making sure the Clan is a welcoming place for everyone without being stifling with the exception of things listed in the Creeds (Disrespectful behavior, vulgarity etc). As stated in the Encouraged Guidelines, charitably is not mandatory, but truly it is appreciated.

Over all, I see no reason why the CMC would not be an excellent fit for you.

19 minutes ago, Haldos said:

Greetings, GhastlyMars.

My sincerest apologies for the wait. It appears you got your post in at a time no one was available to review and then the forum went under maintenance.

I believe I'm understanding your reasoning correctly and just wanted to say that so long as your remain respectful in discussing things as well as observe Creed 2, which you've already stated you have, things should be smooth sailing for you.

Unfortunately, it states that you are already in a Clan.

If you are still interested in joining, please disband yourself and get back to us.

My bad, I am now disbanded

42 minutes ago, Jonah343 said:

My bad, I am now disbanded

No worries at all. Thank you for getting back to us.

I'm afraid the system is still showing you as being part of a clan. I've re-logged into the game just to be sure and this is standing firm. This will need to be rectified in order to send your invite.

Please double check in game by hitting Esc > Communication > Clan > Find your name in the list of Online users > Left click and select "Leave clan".

3 minutes ago, Haldos said:

No worries at all. Thank you for getting back to us.

I'm afraid the system is still showing you as being part of a clan. I've re-logged into the game just to be sure and this is standing firm. This will need to be rectified in order to send your invite.

Please double check in game by hitting Esc > Communication > Clan > Find your name in the list of Online users > Left click and select "Leave clan".

Oh my gosh, I just realized im logged into my brothers account(We play on the same PC), My account that you have been trying to add is GhastlyMars, i can repost the application if needed on that account. So sorry for the mixup

1 minute ago, Jonah343 said:

Oh my gosh, I just realized im logged into my brothers account(We play on the same PC), My account that you have been trying to add is GhastlyMars, i can repost the application if needed on that account. So sorry for the mixup

This is truth, showing that this is me on the other account to prove it.

11 minutes ago, Jonah343 said:

Just so I'm understanding the situation. Jonah343 and GhastlyMars are brothers. We have two different applications, one for each user, and currently, Jonah343 is in a different clan, while GhastlyMars has already been accepted.

My only question is whether or not Jonah343 is interested in joining. If not, we will disregard the application. If so, we will accept the one that was provided and send an invite once the clan has been disbanded.

39 minutes ago, Haldos said:

Just so I'm understanding the situation. Jonah343 and GhastlyMars are brothers. We have two different applications, one for each user, and currently, Jonah343 is in a different clan, while GhastlyMars has already been accepted.

My only question is whether or not Jonah343 is interested in joining. If not, we will disregard the application. If so, we will accept the one that was provided and send an invite once the clan has been disbanded.

Jonah343 is not interested in joining unfortunately, and ghastlymars has been accepted, but not invited

Hello, somewhat lost newbie here. Well, I've played enough to know this game's a keeper. Slicing through a few quick missions in style is a great way to relax. However, I'm starting to feel that it's time to grow from a random squad addition who flails in hopefully the right direction to a teammate who knows what the general strategy is and what each person in the squad is supposed to do... Okay, I realize the strategy probably is just "get to the objective and flail at the enemies there", but still.

So I'm looking for a nice and friendly clan where it's possible to find people to play with as a premade party. Without the stress of turning into a competitive tryhard who always has to do everything the maximized way. Also without the potential drama of clans that take their game and organization so seriously they pretty much have their own political system. Don't get me wrong, I like both of those paths as well but would prefer to have some relaxing fun together with other casual players.

Reading the creeds gives the impression CMC is the kind of clan I'm looking for so I'd like to join.

IGN: MasurOddboon

5 hours ago, MasurOddboon said:

Hello, somewhat lost newbie here. Well, I've played enough to know this game's a keeper. Slicing through a few quick missions in style is a great way to relax. However, I'm starting to feel that it's time to grow from a random squad addition who flails in hopefully the right direction to a teammate who knows what the general strategy is and what each person in the squad is supposed to do... Okay, I realize the strategy probably is just "get to the objective and flail at the enemies there", but still.

So I'm looking for a nice and friendly clan where it's possible to find people to play with as a premade party. Without the stress of turning into a competitive tryhard who always has to do everything the maximized way. Also without the potential drama of clans that take their game and organization so seriously they pretty much have their own political system. Don't get me wrong, I like both of those paths as well but would prefer to have some relaxing fun together with other casual players.

Reading the creeds gives the impression CMC is the kind of clan I'm looking for so I'd like to join.

IGN: MasurOddboon

Greetings, MasurOddboon.

Thank you for reading the rules.

I'm a bit confused on your stances, particularly the "Take their game and organization so seriously they pretty much have their own political system". I'm going to have to assume that you've observed the entirety of the front page and acknowledged that we utilize a pretty organized structure and do enforce the Creeds very seriously. We are not competitive, nor force others to adhere to a specific playstyle and they are to be respected as much as every member of CMC, including those who fall under your phrasing of "Tryhard who always has to do everything the maximized way". I'm not entirely sure what you meant by your statements, so I'm going to have to ask for clarity to ensure we are on the same page before moving forward. As of right now, I cannot say your best interests are with the CMC.

39 minutes ago, Luxiss said:

I'm fairly new to the game and I'd like to join if theres a spot! currently mastery rank 3.

Cheers!

Hello, Luxiss.

I'm afraid your application must be declined due to insufficient information.

Take care.

10 hours ago, Haldos said:

I'm a bit confused on your stances, particularly the "Take their game and organization so seriously they pretty much have their own political system". I'm going to have to assume that you've observed the entirety of the front page and acknowledged that we utilize a pretty organized structure and do enforce the Creeds very seriously.

In some clans you have to join a unit that has its own specialization and commander, complete specific tasks to get and keep access to certain privileges, and take part in meetings and trials with formal protocols. I don't know if that's a thing in Warframe but reading about some of the clans gives the impression it is. All of that is fun but I'd prefer to just play the game.

At the other extreme some clans seem to accept anyone and don't care what you do. That seems like a lottery where you never know what to expect from other clan members.

The confusing part is that I'm looking for a middle ground, organized and moderated according to a set of rules and guidelines but without a labyrinth of hoops to jump though. The CMC creeds seem to strike that balance but maybe the hoops are there and I just missed the part about them.

10 hours ago, Haldos said:

We are not competitive, nor force others to adhere to a specific playstyle and they are to be respected as much as every member of CMC, including those who fall under your phrasing of "Tryhard who always has to do everything the maximized way".

Here I'm also looking for a middle ground. Reading about some clans gives the impression all of their members must perform to a competitive standard but that seems a bit limiting to me so it's good to hear that you respect all playstyles. On the other hand the question is if the CMC is a good place to find premade parties where you know the basic stuff like if the squad mates want to rush past or fight the enemies, how far they want to push the mission, and if the squad has a good balance of the strengths the mission requires.

Archived