Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

58 minutes ago, atratarres said:

Hello, i am a long time player of warframe and was looking for a good clan to join and yours seems seems really good.

i'd like to join if you are excepting

Howdy atratarres.

You are missing parts of your application here. If you are still interested in joining, please go to the front page of this thread, look under the "Wanna join?" section and find out what you've missed.

8 hours ago, Matt1337scull said:

IGN: Matt1337scull

Hello there,

I have read the rules and would love to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders as I have been looking for a good clan to be able to join for clan research and trading.  

Howdy Matt1337scull.

I appreciate you reading our rules, but I'm afraid your reason for joining is not valid. Any Warframe clan can provide you what you're looking for. If you would like to join us, I would need you to provide an example of what you're looking for that you believe only the CMC can provide you. We do this so that we can determine if we are a good fit clan for you.

4 hours ago, Eluminary said:

Hello I've read the rules and would like to join The Cutie Mark Crusaders.

My IGN: Eluminary

I started playing Warframe about 2 years ago but on PS4. I saw this clan then when I was looking for a clan to join over there in fact I got to this thread then and now Googling "brony Warframe clan"  but since this was PC i had to find a different clan over there.

In my time over on PS4 I was the number one donor for all Clan research and i was always the go to guy when people needed help with something and now im actually the leader of that clan, the first and only ive ever been in, but in recent times its less active than days past (plus i havnt been actively recruiting overthere) and my ps4 account is maxed out so i finally got around to making a PC account.  So i once again googled brony Warframe clan and saw you guys are still active. And since im on pc everyday now i need a pc Warframe clan and you guys are my first choice in my search.

I did see in the rules MLP was not an acceptable reason to join, I am still a fan of show and probly an even bigger fan of the fan art, but it isnt something i obsessively have to talk about all the time if thats something frowned upon now.  Unsure if that rule is there to avoid obsessive fans or to avoid people that dont really play the game just wanted to join for pony reasons, or maybe the clan moved on from pony orgins.

Ill understand if you don't invite, no hard feelings either way, but i wouldn't mind having that clan emblem on my arm =D

Howdy Eluminary.

Thank you for reading our creeds.

For clarification, "MLP!" being under the unacceptable reasons is meant to emulate people posting their applications here and their only reason for wanting to join is that we are an MLP clan. We are indeed an MLP themed clan, but there are a few others that are as well. We also accept all people that believe we can provide what they're looking for and agree to follow our rules. The Cutie Mark Crusaders are not limited only to those that enjoy the show or fandom that follows it. In fact, we have long time, dedicated members that have never seen it. Being a fan of the show, of the fan art, the music, or anything else related is okay with us. Just as much as we are okay with people not enjoying those things. As long as they agree to follow our rules and what they are looking for in a clan is something we can provide.

With all of that said, your original post did not have another reason for joining outside of the MLP related one in the second to last paragraph (and I assume you were also hinting at activity being something you were looking for). If you would like to join us, I would ask that you give us an example of something you are looking for in a clan that you believe only the CMC can provide you. We do this to make sure we are a good fit clan for you and that you'll enjoy your time spent with us.

5 hours ago, Nagibator_1448 said:

Howdy!

I've read the creeds and I'd like to join CMC 'cause I'm looking for brony clan with beautiful emblem

My IGM: Nagibator_1448

Howdy to you, Nagibator_1448.

We appreciate you reading our creeds, but I'm afraid your reason for joining is insufficient. We are an MLP related clan, but there are others (with emblems that are equally as fabulous, I might add). If you would like to join the CMC, I ask that you explain why you would like to join us specifically, as opposed to another clan. What is something that you believe only we can provide you? W do this check to make sure that we are a good fit for you.

57 minutes ago, JTBoogie14 said:

Howdy to you, Nagibator_1448.

We appreciate you reading our creeds, but I'm afraid your reason for joining is insufficient. We are an MLP related clan, but there are others (with emblems that are equally as fabulous, I might add). If you would like to join the CMC, I ask that you explain why you would like to join us specifically, as opposed to another clan. What is something that you believe only we can provide you? W do this check to make sure that we are a good fit for you.

Actually, I suppose that you can provide me good and polite community. Because in all clans that i was before I met rude and aggresive people. Plus I can share some mods or something else to others. And I suppose I can privide some help to the clan.

1 hour ago, Nagibator_1448 said:

Actually, I suppose that you can provide me good and polite community. Because in all clans that i was before I met rude and aggresive people. Plus I can share some mods or something else to others. And I suppose I can privide some help to the clan.

Howdy again Nagibator_1448

Thanks for the quick reply. This is exactly what I was hoping for. With this, I'm sure you'll fit in fine with us.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Greetings Tenno! May I join your clan?
IGN : xDestiny

My second joining request (kicked because of inactivity for like a year, I stick a little longer to Warframe this time :p) and why want to joing CMC again? The reason why is because the Players in the Clan are so friendly and kind. It was a very nice experience for me in the Clan. I'm sure that everyone in the Clan is ready to help the others and so do I. If someone in the Clan needs some help I'm ready to help them out and give them some information and Tips. I appreciate to join the Clan again.

And like always, read the rules again just to be sure :)

On 4/1/2016 at 10:55 PM, JTBoogie14 said:

Howdy atratarres.

You are missing parts of your application here. If you are still interested in joining, please go to the front page of this thread, look under the "Wanna join?" section and find out what you've missed.

Hello, so i wasn't sure what else you wanted me to do so i looked over the first page multiple times looking for a links to answer more questions, lol, till i finally figured out that you just wanted me to say whats below.

I have read, understood, and except the (excellent) creed of this clan! :) 

Howdy!

My in-game name is "Pinkamena"  from West Europe and i would love to join this mlp clan!

reason?looking for new friends,occasionally help others and get an helping hand as well from other people,and most importantly because I'd like some company whilst in game!:3

Lastly,I've read the rules,and I won't break any of those,Pinkie Promise!

Thanks for the attention and have a lovely day~ <3 

Hello.

I've been looking for a clan to join due to being new to the game and i'm quite enjoying it so far.
I have read the creeds and i'm happy to join.
Even tho i don't really watch the show.

I'm happy to help others and i'll respect each clan member.

Best regards, Yato

On 4/4/2016 at 5:56 AM, Matt1337scull said:

IGN: Matt1337scull

I have read the rules and would like to join to participate in events, trading and a fun clan with a theme!

Howdy again Matt1337scull. I apologize for the long wait.

Your reason for joining is not sufficient. If you could, I would like you to provide a reason as to why you would like to join the CMC over another clan. We do this check to make sure that we are a good fit for you. Any clan can provide you with trading and a theme.

On 4/4/2016 at 3:23 PM, xDestiny said:

Greetings Tenno! May I join your clan?
IGN : xDestiny

My second joining request (kicked because of inactivity for like a year, I stick a little longer to Warframe this time :p) and why want to joing CMC again? The reason why is because the Players in the Clan are so friendly and kind. It was a very nice experience for me in the Clan. I'm sure that everyone in the Clan is ready to help the others and so do I. If someone in the Clan needs some help I'm ready to help them out and give them some information and Tips. I appreciate to join the Clan again.

And like always, read the rules again just to be sure :)

Howdy again xDestiny, very sorry for the wait.

We'd be happy to have you back. It seems that in the time it took for a reply to get to you, you've joined another clan. You have my sincerest apologies. If you would ever like to join the CMC again, please know that we have a space for you.

On 4/5/2016 at 10:23 PM, atratarres said:

Hello, so i wasn't sure what else you wanted me to do so i looked over the first page multiple times looking for a links to answer more questions, lol, till i finally figured out that you just wanted me to say whats below.

I have read, understood, and except the (excellent) creed of this clan! :) 

Howdy again atratarres.

Indeed, you were missing that part, but you are still missing the part where you provide a (valid) reason as to why you would like to join the CMC. This reason has to be unique in that you believe only we can provide what you're looking for. We do this check to make sure we are a good fit clan for you and that you'll be comfortable with us.

On 4/7/2016 at 10:58 PM, Pinkamena said:

Howdy!

My in-game name is "Pinkamena"  from West Europe and i would love to join this mlp clan!

reason?looking for new friends,occasionally help others and get an helping hand as well from other people,and most importantly because I'd like some company whilst in game!:3

Lastly,I've read the rules,and I won't break any of those,Pinkie Promise!

Thanks for the attention and have a lovely day~ <3 

Howdy Pinkamena.

Sounds like the CMC will be a good fit for you. I hope you enjoy your time with us.

2 hours ago, Yato_CS said:

Hello.

I've been looking for a clan to join due to being new to the game and i'm quite enjoying it so far.
I have read the creeds and i'm happy to join.
Even tho i don't really watch the show.

I'm happy to help others and i'll respect each clan member.

Best regards, Yato

Howdy Yato_CS.

As long as you read and accept our creeds, anyone is welcome. We'd be happy to have you.

Howdy, Crusaders.

I used to be part of the Clan about, oof... two years back.

Sudden changes in my life didn't allow for me to even disconnect and properly say my farewells to everyone I should have, but I am picking Warframe back up and would like to be part of the CMC once again. Next time I'll know where to leave a memo for my absence.Just to be sure, I re-read the rules and still found that I know and can respect them.

If you don't mind having yet another Founder crusading with you, I'd love to be part of this big family-like clan again.

Regards,

Windsnap

On 4/14/2016 at 1:41 PM, TheBright888 said:

OMG i have to join this clan please inv me

I have read and will respect your creed ^.^

MR 20

Why I want to join?

Almost maxed my own stuff, so I have some game time to help newbies.

595?cb=20140305173413

Hey there TheBright888. My apologies for the late reply.

Everything appears to be in order here.

7 hours ago, Windsnap said:

Howdy, Crusaders.

I used to be part of the Clan about, oof... two years back.

Sudden changes in my life didn't allow for me to even disconnect and properly say my farewells to everyone I should have, but I am picking Warframe back up and would like to be part of the CMC once again. Next time I'll know where to leave a memo for my absence.Just to be sure, I re-read the rules and still found that I know and can respect them.

If you don't mind having yet another Founder crusading with you, I'd love to be part of this big family-like clan again.

Regards,

Windsnap

Good to see you, Windsnap.

Of course life always comes first, so I'm happy to hear you took the time off. Greatly appreciate you taking the time to reread the Creeds as well.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

I am hoping I can rejoin the clan. I understandably got removed as there was a time my computer could not run this game. I have double checked the rules and understand to be  kind and respectful, not dirty clan chat with adult material, be tolerant of others, and respect their wishes. In other words, be a decent human being.

Also  I will not tarnish the name of the CMC

11 hours ago, TehMaddog said:

I am hoping I can rejoin the clan. I understandably got removed as there was a time my computer could not run this game. I have double checked the rules and understand to be  kind and respectful, not dirty clan chat with adult material, be tolerant of others, and respect their wishes. In other words, be a decent human being.

Also  I will not tarnish the name of the CMC

Howdy again TehMaddog.

Thanks for following up on our creeds. We'd be happy to have you again.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to become a crusader.

I joined back in February when a friend of mine introduced me and I was a part of his clan, but shortly after he quit and I was the last active member of the clan. I'm looking for a community, someplace with common ground I have common ground and a place with a friendly atmosphere, and more than that, a place I can help out and do some good. I'm sure I could find a number of clans like this, but as a brony myself, this is where I want to dedicate my time. I've read the rules, I understand the requirements, and above all else:

I will not tarnish the name of the CMC.

My name is SeiberKatt, and I hope you'll have me aboard.

3 hours ago, SeiberKatt said:

I'd like to become a crusader.

I joined back in February when a friend of mine introduced me and I was a part of his clan, but shortly after he quit and I was the last active member of the clan. I'm looking for a community, someplace with common ground I have common ground and a place with a friendly atmosphere, and more than that, a place I can help out and do some good. I'm sure I could find a number of clans like this, but as a brony myself, this is where I want to dedicate my time. I've read the rules, I understand the requirements, and above all else:

I will not tarnish the name of the CMC.

My name is SeiberKatt, and I hope you'll have me aboard.

Howdy SeiberKatt.

Sorry to hear about your past clan experience. You sound like you'll fit in well with us. We'd be happy to have you.

11 minutes ago, JTBoogie14 said:

Howdy SeiberKatt.

Sorry to hear about your past clan experience. You sound like you'll fit in well with us. We'd be happy to have you.

I just got it. Thank you for the opportunity.

Good Day! I'm Noiseless_Sound, and I would be honored to join the Crusaders.

I used to be in a clan, but voluntarily left because because my peers were becoming abusive to newer players. I've tried to play Warframe "clanless" for a few months now, and it has been VERY tedious. I wish to be part of  a friendly clan willing to help me through the challenges of Warframe if need be. I am a brony as well, and I feel like I could call this clan my figurative "home". I am also more than willing to help anyone should they ask.

I have have read and understand your creeds, and am glad to report that I am not one would break such creeds even outside of the clan.

And most importantly:  I will not tarnish the name of the CMC

I thank you for your consideration!

17 hours ago, Noiseless_Sound said:

Good Day! I'm Noiseless_Sound, and I would be honored to join the Crusaders.

I used to be in a clan, but voluntarily left because because my peers were becoming abusive to newer players. I've tried to play Warframe "clanless" for a few months now, and it has been VERY tedious. I wish to be part of  a friendly clan willing to help me through the challenges of Warframe if need be. I am a brony as well, and I feel like I could call this clan my figurative "home". I am also more than willing to help anyone should they ask.

I have have read and understand your creeds, and am glad to report that I am not one would break such creeds even outside of the clan.

And most importantly:  I will not tarnish the name of the CMC

I thank you for your consideration!

Howdy Noiseless_Sound

I'm sorry to hear about your previous clan experience. It sounds (get it?) like the CMC would be a good fit for you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let Haldos or myself know.

Archived