Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Knights... of Crusaders.

Like saying FBI of the Police. 

Anyways, welcome. List updated.

As I understood it, we arn't the actual CMC, or are we? And if we were, Crusaders are just a separate division of a Knights round. For example, in our clan, I'm not technically a crusader, as I mostly steal all the cheese out of the clan fridge, and hide in dark corners. 

As I understood it, we arn't the actual CMC, or are we? And if we were, Crusaders are just a separate division of a Knights round. For example, in our clan, I'm not technically a crusader, as I mostly steal all the cheese out of the clan fridge, and hide in dark corners. 

We're still Crusaders  :D

You're just the creepier crusader who does odd things in the dark. :|

We're still Crusaders  :D

You're just the creepier crusader who does odd things in the dark. :|

My odd things keep the clan running / entertained I'll have you know! I'm like...the Illuminati of the CMC. Except with more cheese. 

faust_by_11meister-d64s6bf.gif ~ Everyone please welcome Uyie, our newest member! 

Uyie isn't very active on the forums, but you can expect to see plenty of them in game ^_^ 

Remember if you have any friends you think would be interested in joining us to  drag them in here  invite them! 

What was that one chant you came up with after we did all those unspeakable things to the grineer? Something about blank flanks and fear xD

They see our blank flanks and quiver in fear, the Knights of the Cutie Mark Crusaders are here. Or something like that.

the Cutie Mark Crusaders, slayers of all Grineer  works too. 

They see our blank flanks and quiver in fear, the Knights of the Cutie Mark Crusaders are here. Or something like that.

the Cutie Mark Crusaders, slayers of all Grineer  works too. 

I demand half the credit and marketing profit from this slogan.

Archived