The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Hi Erwing,

You can look on the members list on our http://recorder77.wix.com/thecmc#!members/czpl'>site to see which region we hail from.

So far, I'm seeing NA is a bit on the short end - but you're more than welcome nevertheless if you don't mind the occasional lag.

I think most of us have proper connections to be able and host anyway without causing any lag whatsoever.

Excuse my double post.

I just wanted to repeat something I say in-game to new members that are now joining us.

Don't take it to heart if no one seems to reply in the clan chat. Because we're from different regions, the activity tends to fluctuate a bit and not everyone always notices when there's something being said in the in-game chat. So I'd like to press on the matter that we have a Skype group going which I think is safe to say is now our official clan chat. It's also the most accessible for the most of us as it's always on regardless of in-game status.

You can check the first page for more information or just add Lae, Skype username: projectaka to be added to the group conversation. If in any case Lae is not around, you can also add me at username: des.f.zaras and I can add you to the group as well.

That is all. n_n'

Excuse my double post.

I just wanted to repeat something I say in-game to new members that are now joining us.

Don't take it to heart if no one seems to reply in the clan chat. Because we're from different regions, the activity tends to fluctuate a bit and not everyone always notices when there's something being said in the in-game chat. So I'd like to press on the matter that we have a Skype group going which I think is safe to say is now our official clan chat. It's also the most accessible for the most of us as it's always on regardless of in-game status.

You can check the first page for more information or just add Lae, Skype username: projectaka to be added to the group conversation. If in any case Lae is not around, you can also add me at username: des.f.zaras and I can add you to the group as well.

That is all. n_n'

-------------------

You are the best choice for Leader, yet.

Welcome, new Crusaders, sorry I wasn't around to take care of invites. Long day.

Update,

Website member list updated to include Momentary & Erwing!.

===================================================================

Wow LadyScootaLoo likes like alot of people like the name god why talk to you in game maybe about some stuff hit me up when u can ok <3 

-Crazh 

-------------------

Hello Crazh.... and... what?   ._.  (understood none of that)

Clan Backlash would like to establish an alliance. On the basis that WF ever has PvP... As Warlord of Backlash I extend my love for those of the Pony...

PS. If you don't love RD or AJ you prolly don't like girls that 'git r done'.

-------------------

It's not really necessary.

If an official function to set up alliances eventually comes to play, I expect we will gladly accept.

Until then, we're already on good terms. Calling us an alliance is like sugar coating a cake. Totally unnecessary. :D

(if you didn't get it, it means I think we'll get along eitherway, though I make no promises for the future, then again, the CMC prides itself on being tolerant and accepting others... so... looks good from where I stand... or sit.)

I only saw a few MLP episodes, but I definetly want to join >< Ranteamo (EU West - sometimes East)

LadyScootaloo you were FlameLeviathan (sorry I know I spell it wrong) before? I watch this thread from time to time, but maybe I remember wrong.

Welcome new Crusaders..!

Updating the thread with a new recruit that just entered our ranks: Kiwi. (◕◡◕)

A seemingly well-established person around these forum as some may consider.. so let's welcome him as well and wish him a nice stay within our ranks!

Hey Patiq,

Guess you made up your mind then? ^^; Well you're more than welcome here so enjoy your stay.

One thing though, when I try to add you it says you're already in a guild. I added you to friends so you can contact me either in-game or in our skype group when you're "ready" to receive the invite. Or if you had a sudden change of heart, it's okay - just let us know.

Hey Unagi.

Your name reminds me of Maplestory.. ..a game which I now loathe.

No hard feelings towards you though (of course not!).. Sorry, I'm just having a slow morning over here.

@Koagedo, Invite sent

I welcome you both to the Crusaders ^^

Archived