Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Hiho Guys,

Invites have been sent to the following people:

• syn0lker (EU - West)
  • stanleyooi0704 (NA - East)
Welcome to the CMC, Crusaders; be sure to check us out on the following links:

RMwErkU.png jHn95fM.png mPCf2DP.png

For more information and services, read the first post on how to contact us.

@Kazenosaga: You already seem to be in a clan or have another invite pending.

Please check your clan tab and get back at us when you're clear to receive an invite.

Thanks.

I would love to join this clan. IGN is Animasaki. Honestly not sure about the server, but I'm in NA. 

Also, how would I go about joining the Steam group? Or is that strictly for staff/decision-makers?

EDIT: Looks like I'm in NA East.

Hi Animasaki,

Invite has been sent.

The Steam group is for any member who wants to have a say in clan decisions e.g. dojo building etc.

You can join the Steam group by contacting any one of us for an invite, either by PM in-game or forums.

If you have it you can also contact us through Skype (Skype names listed in first post).

Welcome to the Crusaders.

randomshield.jpg

I was originally thinking of joining flow or making my own guild...

But then i saw this and i just can't resist :'D

Sign me up pls. I'm in iceland (europe)

You guys should really set up a ts3 or mumble server instead of skype. i might not be good with mumble but i've set up a ts3 server a couple of times, i'm willing to guide you through it if anyone is willing to host it (has an available computer they can keep up 24/7) and has a strong enough internet connection (it's all about upload speeds).

My connection just isn't strong enough or i'd offer to host it myself.

Tally-ho,

Something different for a change x3

Invites have been sent to the following people:

• Kazenosaga (EU - West)
  • Panzerdraco (Oceania)
  • HerpyDerpy (?)
  • Rabcor (Europe, Iceland)
Welcome to the CMC, Crusaders! Be sure to check us out on the following links:

RMwErkU.png jHn95fM.png mPCf2DP.png

For more information and services, read the first post on how to contact us.

@Rabcor: We use Skype only for IM-ing within the clan/outside of the game.

Only a select few of us use it to VoIP with each other, we generally have Raidcall for that even though it doesn't get used all that often.

But I don't see how Ts3 would change any of that.; though I'd like to be proven wrong ;3

Going to have to ask people to please read the 4 guidelines to this clan before applying.

The second (and fourth to some degree) have been taking severe beatings lately :/

I second this motion. Luna has become sad from people not reading the guidelines. Celestia is working on cheering her back up, but you can do your part as well. https://forums.warfr...aders/?p=204119

foFSTjal.jpg

(after reading above post) Well my first impression in clan chat was bad language and uncivilized chat all over the place. Theres no rule against it either, that should be remedied i think, shouldn't it be fairly much common sense to "behave" in chat?

@Deszaras

I'm unfamiliar with raidcall.

I think as long as everyone has a half-decent microphone, having a voice chat server set up is great. Skype is not convenient for more than 2 people because the microphone is constantly on, whereas ts3/mumble offer voice activation detection (mic is off unless it detects a sound of a certain volume, being you talking) or push-to-talk. They're the new Ventrilo.

Squads in this game tend to be 4 people. So it's really convenient if your clan has a voice chat server up because then you can team up with clan members, and use the voice chat server to communicate more easily with your squad members. It's particularily useful in hard missions (endless defence, tier 3 void missions, etc) not to mention much more fun than typing. The good thing about ts3 and mumble servers is that you can set up multiple channels (for multiple squads) and administration of those servers is super easy too.

ts3 has a "talk power" system if you want only specific users to be able to talk in a channel, user groups that you can set up as you'd like (admin, normal, guest is default) and you can have as many channels/subchannels as you'd like. http://www.omgmod.org/wiki/images/2/2f/Teamspeak_3_server.jpg'>looks like this and you can put a password on the server so only clan members could join. It also supports file transfers(for avatars for example) but that is off by default.

My apologies you experienced it that way Rabcor.

With the large influx of members lately I haven't been on much as of late, though that is not the reason for it.

Regardless I'm not aware of how the in-game chat has been recently.

I'm not familiar with TS3 as I have only used TS2 in the past but you just described pretty much the standards of most other VoIP software (related to gaming). Raidcall has all of those options/features as well. I do not think the problem lies with the program used but more so the people willing to make us of it. The highest number of people I have ever seen online on RC is about 6 or 7. I have used Skype more for voice chatting in-game with a few members over RC which may imply that the program does matter, but I would hardly think so.

But.. Like I said, I wouldn't mind if I were to be proven wrong.

Maybe we should hold a 'poll' soon to decide if and which program we should be using for those willing to make use of it.

LZcOBUd.png

Edit: Here's an example of how Raidcall looks like if you're interested to see.

Going to have to ask people to please read the 4 guidelines to this clan before applying.

The second (and fourth to some degree) have been taking severe beatings lately :/

Yeah chat is getting worse and worse, sometimes even worse than the region chat =X

Archived