Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Hiho,

An invite has been sent to Pondwater.

Welcome to the CMC, Crusader.

@munchingtako: I don't recognize your name and you're not in the list (in-game or the site); are you already in the clan on a different name?

@Regis: You seem to be in a clan already or have another invite pending.

Please check your clan tab and get back at us when you're clear to receive the invite.

Thanks.

RMwErkU.png jHn95fM.png mPCf2DP.png

For more information and services, read the first post on how to contact us.

Yeah chat is getting worse and worse, sometimes even worse than the region chat =X

Unfortunately, I have to agree. Some of the stuff I stumble upon when I come back from a mission is pretty crazy. Hate to say it, but I've been trying to avoid engaging it entirely. At least I have some good Crusaders on my list for mission support and tower raids.

I'm leaving the clan, for obvious reasons. 

Good luck in the future, CMC.

Nooooooooooooooo :(

Unfortunately, I have to agree. Some of the stuff I stumble upon when I come back from a mission is pretty crazy. Hate to say it, but I've been trying to avoid engaging it entirely. At least I have some good Crusaders on my list for mission support and tower raids.

I've noticed it as well.

@munchingtako: I don't recognize your name and you're not in the list (in-game or the site); are you already in the clan on a different name?

Yes I'm on different name on clan, this is just my forum account. Anyway we probably need to set some rules for the clan chat?

Archived