Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

I would like to join the clan. I had a friend introduce me to Warframe and I just love it. I am in North America (Oklahoma to be more precise). Sorry to bother you. I love MLP and would like to join a MLP based clan. I do need people to play with too. I play almost exclusively solo. In game name is Feenecks. Sorry. Steam name is Feenecks Luna. I even have the CMC go crusading song as my ringtone (8-bit version).

It's always hilarious seeing a Brony clan/guild in a game.

I'm not joining but I popped in to say you guys are awesome. Bronies always make gaming communities friendlier.

That is one of the reasons why I want to join. I've had bad experiences with other groups. Never had a bad experience with a pony group.

It's always hilarious seeing a Brony clan/guild in a game.

I'm not joining but I popped in to say you guys are awesome. Bronies always make gaming communities friendlier.

That is one of the reasons why I want to join. I've had bad experiences with other groups. Never had a bad experience with a pony group.

Aww thanks you two. We try and make our little corner of the Warframe community as friendly and welcoming as possible. Glad to see that's coming across:

high_5_by_skoparov-d4k9w0b.jpg

Just a reminder to all prospective members, we are a pony-themed clan, but non-bronies and bronies alike are welcome. Just be prepared for pony-related silliness.

princess_luna__s_birthday_by_tan575-d5bl

Aww thanks you two. We try and make our little corner of the Warframe community as friendly and welcoming as possible. Glad to see that's coming across:

high_5_by_skoparov-d4k9w0b.jpg

Just a reminder to all prospective members, we are a pony-themed clan, but non-bronies and bronies alike are welcome. Just be prepared for pony-related silliness.

princess_luna__s_birthday_by_tan575-d5bl

Cool. It would be awesome to join you guys!

072.jpg

Alright...another day manning the front desk it seems. 

char___twilight__csimadmax__by_11meister

Here we go...

I would like to join the clan. I had a friend introduce me to Warframe and I just love it. I am in North America (Oklahoma to be more precise). Sorry to bother you. I love MLP and would like to join a MLP based clan. I do need people to play with too. I play almost exclusively solo. In game name is Feenecks. Sorry. Steam name is Feenecks Luna. I even have the CMC go crusading song as my ringtone (8-bit version).

Awesome Feenecks! Welcome to the Crusaders, and I'll send Derpy over with a Steam invite for you in a minute.  

Sign me up cap'n.
US-west
I have friends in here that i need to join.

Thanks for the request Sabaku, but I need to direct you to the rules here:https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/22916-all-regions-the-cutie-mark-crusaders/?p=204119  Particularly the bit about needing to state a 'reason' that 'you' want to join. Now I know this isn't exactly explicit. But the longer, and more detailed the reason, the more likely we are to be convinced that you really want to  be a part of your group. I've sent you an invite so you can join your buddies.

But future applicants should note, simply saying "I want to have a dojo" or "I want to join because my friends are in" isn't really detailed enough.

Hey, I'm interested in joining the clan. I've gotta buddy in the clan already.

Okay invite sent Stat, but again. We want to hear why YOU PERSONALLY want to be part of the Crusaders. Friendship is magic, but it shouldn't be your only reason.

Let me in.

Region: North America - East

Reason: Yes

Okay SirDerpington, I need to refer you to the clan rules which you seem not to have read. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/22916-all-regions-the-cutie-mark-crusaders/?p=204119 Particularly the bit about: "Fourth, in your request state a reason you wish to join". Invite witheld until application meets all prerequisites :I 

IGN: Saagri

Region: NA-East

Reason: Looking for a casual group to do missions with.

Hey there saagri! Here's your membership card for the 'crusaders, and welcome to the group :D

Please be sure to fill out your post-mortem rights exclusivity contract at your earliest convenience!

Hey there saagri! Here's your membership card for the 'crusaders, and welcome to the group :D

Please be sure to fill out your post-mortem rights exclusivity contract at your earliest convenience!

So, I am completely new to Warframe. How does the clan system work?

So, I am completely new to Warframe. How does the clan system work?

In-game, you have a button to the top right called "contacts" 

Pressing it will open a menu - this is your Warframe phonebook of sorts. It defaults to your friends, but if you hover over each of the little buttons, you'll see each opens up a new page for a different grouping of contact. 

The one that looks like a Templar cross, is the one for clans. As I've invited you, there should be an option under that page to accept the invite to the Crusaders. 

Once you're in a clan, you can open that tab to get access to the full list of your clans members. Right clicking on their names will let you invite them to your current game, whisper them and other good stuff. 

Hello :-)

can I please join your clan? *bats eyelashes*

I'm Wednesdae's love muffin & I would like to play with Him and help him support his clan & friends

Invite sent.

Welcome Crusader.

Please familiarize yourselves with the clan creed/rules on the first page.

If you'd like a say in clan decisions please ask for an invite to the steam group.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/cmcwarframe#

Hi id like to join the clan. 

ign: Persian_Spawn

Region: United States of Murica

Please make sure to read the creed/rules and repost request with a semi-detailed reason why you want to join the clan. Thank you.

Hello :-)

can I please join your clan? *bats eyelashes*

I'm Wednesdae's love muffin & I would like to play with Him and help him support his clan & friends

Glad to see you joining him here Pixie. Hope you find our little clan to your liking. 

Hey id very much like to join the clan!

IGN: WoonyWoona

Region: United States

My reasons for wanting to join the clan are simple, ponies and Ive been looking for clan much like this one! I am also capable at helping out in the dojo.

Archived