Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

My name is Jason Martin. I am from Amerdica (Just a joke). Texas all included. I would like to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders because I love bronies, ponies, and toleration. I was referenced by a few friends (Sn3ky and DESTROYER041. Awesome people :D) I hope you would accept me in your big Lyra hoof hand things. Brohoof! /)

I would gladly join a clan like this, and double the points for it being "MLP-esque" :P

Well I wanna join this clan, really because I feel lonely :c also, because I like having people to talk to, especially when Region chat is so crazy most of the time >_> But yes, I am talkative :D

Also, I'm in the Eastern NA region. An invite is greatly appreciated ^^

P.S. - Fluttershy is master race.

Not big as in size, big as in sort of well known. Not that that matters, that's just how I stumbled across it. I'm not an MLP fan but MLP groups in games I play seem to be some of the most chill people to play with. I used to frequent a brony server in TF2. 

I wasn't really referenced by anyone, I've just seen the name on the leaderboards and came here and saw you were recruiting and decided to join. 

IGN: RaaTheGodEater

Region: US-East

Much better post, thank you. However, you already seem already be in a clan or have a pending invite to one. If you could get that cleared up and get back to us, we'll shoot you an invite as soon as possible.

Hi!

I would like to join mainly becouse to try out the clan buisiness, easier to find ponies to do events/void stuff with and I like ponies ;)

I live in Sweden

My name is Jason Martin. I am from Amerdica (Just a joke). Texas all included. I would like to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders because I love bronies, ponies, and toleration. I was referenced by a few friends (Sn3ky and DESTROYER041. Awesome people :D) I hope you would accept me in your big Lyra hoof hand things. Brohoof! /)

I would gladly join a clan like this, and double the points for it being "MLP-esque" :P

Well I wanna join this clan, really because I feel lonely :c also, because I like having people to talk to, especially when Region chat is so crazy most of the time >_> But yes, I am talkative :D

Also, I'm in the Eastern NA region. An invite is greatly appreciated ^^

P.S. - Fluttershy is master race.

Invites sent.

Welcome Crusaders.

Please familiarize yourselves with the clan creed/rules on the first page if you have not already done so.

If you'd like a say in clan decisions please ask for an invite to the steam group.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/cmcwarframe#

Also of note, we are currently restructuring our dojo, which means that most of the dojo features are currently unavailable. The overall process will take about a week, but hopefully critical things like the labs will be up sooner. We DO possess all buildings and research, and they should be available soon.

As promised:

Panzerdraco @ 21:30, aka Fallfeathers!

Oh man didn't realize that, was about to watch that later too.

If anypony posts something about requesting an invite to the clan please remember to read the OP first so that you can save Scootaloo the time to tell you that

There need to be more female bronies. 

There need to be more female everything. Shouldn't be too hard to convert some regular females to brony-hood though. They tend to be more accepting of weird and whacky things - though many would of course have prejudices against the show for trying to pander to their younger demographic.

Finally tracked down a post on you guys. :P

I had learned about the CMC clan from a random player I had met in a void run off the recruiting tab who had the CMC logo as his clan emblem, which immediately invoked jealousy in me. It took some googling, but I finally found you guys.

Anyway, I'd love to join, I'm a US-East player, and am currently sitting around in Test Clan Please Ignore, and would like to make sure that I can get an invite ASAP after leaving TCPI, because I want to be clanless for as short a time as possible, so if it's alright to wait until I get contacted via Warframe about getting an invite, that'd be nice. c:

And obviously, my IGN is Mesonoxian.

I had learned about the CMC clan from a random player I had met in a void run off the recruiting tab who had the CMC logo as his clan emblem, which immediately invoked jealousy in me. It took some googling, but I finally found you guys.

Anyway, I'd love to join, I'm a US-East player, and am currently sitting around in Test Clan Please Ignore, and would like to make sure that I can get an invite ASAP after leaving TCPI, because I want to be clanless for as short a time as possible, so if it's alright to wait until I get contacted via Warframe about getting an invite, that'd be nice. c:

There is very rarely more than 12 hours of turnover between the time a post is made and someone seeing it and usually much less. I will also be active on/off for the next 12 hours or so, so I'll try to catch you in game.

I want to join, IGN: Double_Rainbow

I'm in South America region. Mastery Rank 7, close to 8. Friend referred to me, I'm a brony and would love to hang out with people and have fun :)

/) !

I'm live in south america , I want to join because im a brony

Invites sent.

Welcome Crusaders.

Please familiarize yourselves with the clan creed/rules on the first page if you have not already done so.

If you'd like a say in clan decisions please ask for an invite to the steam group.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/cmcwarframe#

Do take all the research there while you're at it.

While our research is already completed, the Dojo is currently being re-constructed and the labs will take another 33-40 hours to complete.

Since Con has accepted your reason, I'll go ahead and send you a friend request and talk to you about it then, if this hasn't already been handled.

There is very rarely more than 12 hours of turnover between the time a post is made and someone seeing it and usually much less. I will also be active on/off for the next 12 hours or so, so I'll try to catch you in game.

I decided I'd just leave TCPI now for convenience, doubting I'll miss anything too exciting clan-wise, so feel free to toss an invite whenever you're next on. c:

I'd love to join the CMC it'd be awesome! and the main reason I'm joining is because I'm in the need of a clan and I though the CMC would be the best option :D.

avatar2_by_11meister-d62n6mi.gifFair enough I guess...invite sent.

Please make sure you've read and agree to all our rules.

~Clan Rules~

steam_icon___lyra_by_spikeslashrarity_d4

~Steam group, for those who want a say in how things are run~

omg... if you dont want to add me you should say it from the start.

We have no issues adding you. But if you'd read anyone elses reasons for wanting to join, you'd quickly realise that the more you provide, the better it'll be received. 

I'm sorry, but "I want to join because I like your emblem" is vauge, unspecific, and lazy. You could want to join ANY clan because they have a cool squiggle on their shoulders. Why do you want to join OURS. I hardly see its asking much for you to write a couple of lines on the subject. 

15 minutes of effort on your behalf = evidence that you're looking for more than just a chance to grab the clan researched weapons. 

We have no issues adding you. But if you'd read anyone elses reasons for wanting to join, you'd quickly realise that the more you provide, the better it'll be received. 

I'm sorry, but "I want to join because I like your emblem" is vauge, unspecific, and lazy. You could want to join ANY clan because they have a cool squiggle on their shoulders. Why do you want to join OURS. I hardly see its asking much for you to write a couple of lines on the subject. 

15 minutes of effort on your behalf = evidence that you're looking for more than just a chance to grab the clan researched weapons. 

i have them all srry to disappoint you(rank 10).... i dont have a paticular reason to join i only want to join a big clan because i can get/give a hand of help with missons and yes i can join other big clans but i dont like their insignia.

i have them all srry to disappoint you(rank 10).... i dont have a paticular reason to join i only want to join a big clan because i can get/give a hand of help with missons and yes i can join other big clans but i dont like their insignia.

avatar2_by_11meister-d62n6mi.gif ~ Sounds fair enough. That wasn't so hard was it ~_~ 

Now. You are aware we are a brony clan right? You don't have to like ponies to be a part and have fun, but expect lots of pony-related silliness.

I've sent you an invite, and I'll look foward to meeting you in-game Lik3. 

Archived