Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Can i join? my Ign is WarReap3r.

I would like to join because i like to be in a casual clan. PLUS ponies :D

wlzwqp.jpg - Simple enough~ While we are a casual clan we certainly have our veteran players c: I've sent you an invite, War! Welcome and enjoy your time within the CMC!

---

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam group currently on hold atm)

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

Yes I would like to join.

ingame name weckless.

and no I cant spell evedently.

im in So California USA.

and Im looking for a clan with a lot of active gamers and team speak of any kind.

TY.

You may be looking in the wrong place, mate.

I recommend trying some of the lower tier clans, as they have better activity overall and tend to have an easier time with voice chats.

may i join to clan pls?

im from singapore and i was previously from an inactive clan i was recommended by a friend to join as he says this clan is friendly and social able

wlzwqp.jpg - Hey, Shadow! I'm assuming since you were recommended, Aexo has notified you to familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements (If not, 'should probably get to that if that's the case!). I've sent you an invitation. Welcome, Crusader!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam group currently on hold atm)

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

wlzwqp.jpg - Hey, Shadow! I'm assuming since you were recommended, Aexo has notified you to familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements (If not, 'should probably get to that if that's the case!). I've sent you an invitation. Welcome, Crusader!

------

thank you i will do my best for the clan and its well being:) cheers!! ^^

Ehmm I want to Join :p

24c8h9z.jpgContacted through in-game PM. Welcome to the CMC, Crusader! 

------

I would like to join if possible :3

a good friend of mine, Fenicis, recommended the group. 

Frozenfire58

11tpx8g.jpg - There is always room for more! But please refer back to the first post. You might've missed some details. 

Archived