Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13: Dark Sectors

rhino vanguard still gives you crackhead speed. so i don't think they were removed

They arent removing them if you already have it.  And, why would you want that anyway?  

edit: I think I might be wrong... THAT SUCKS!!!  I loved my added bonusses... poopsickles

Edited by draven_ev

Where the hell is the triangle button green in the PS4 color palette?

Literally every other PS4 color is there except that, and that includes other face button colors.

Unless the two rows of colors underneath the red is supposed to be it?

If it is, you got it incredibly wrong.

Edited by GoreProducer

today everything seems to be working fine, I am not sure if it was because my PS4 was updated to the newest U/D or what but I am not see any problems in my region. The interface has changed a little and the dark sectors add in looks great and compliments the friends and clan tabs added to the menu. This update to PS4 seems to have somewhat fixed the framerate and there is even less dropped instances/host migration or "failed to join", i like that with a little exploration, everything is streamlined very well. 

One question:

Does un-equiping your secondary and primary weapon have any added benifit?

A few things in the Dojo don't seem to be working since the Update. Mainly the gray screen of death occasionally in the Tenno lab as well the fact that there is no longer an option to change Spawn location so that we can redo out Dojo and use the new rooms.

Now that the bad is out of the way, on to the good. This is a fantastic update thus far, even with the bugs. Lots of new stuff figure out. So far, Melee 2.0 feels pretty intuitive. Enjoying it thus far. Thanks DE. Hope to see some more improvements like this.

umm excuse me d.e. , but why isnt in the patch notes that the helmets no longer a choice are arcane or aesthetic? and all our current helmets have lost their stats? why isn't this in the patch notes? and why was this something said about in advance for ps4 players to have our option like the pc players being allowed to have the same option?