Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Semi-Official) Clan Alliance Log {Updated}

(PSN)UNLVmark

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is anyone updating this thread or should a new one be created?

What i find funny is that you originally said that GoT would fight for tax free rails. Look how that turned out...

Its a marketing strategy to win and keep fellow Tenno siding with them. It worked for Seven Sins, Game of Tenno and Fellowship.

If im not mistaken Syndicate WAS the only Alliance that kept their word throughout their conquest, on the website anyways not in game.

Is anyone updating this thread or should a new one be created?

Its a marketing strategy to win and keep fellow Tenno siding with them. It worked for Seven Sins, Game of Tenno and Fellowship.

If im not mistaken Syndicate WAS the only Alliance that kept their word throughout their conquest, on the website anyways not in game.

you are not the only one disappointed with the fellowship. I was the one the help create the image that we will keep low tax, then the warlord went over my head without asking me what i think. One day i logged on and we help most the the system. Then another day we had high tax. I feel like i have been betrayed and pushed to the side. I kept telling them to low tax and give up rails.  nope They were having non of that. I gave up and stopped defending them.  

I can say there was internal conflict and i have learned a lot about how the war frame community works. So i guess it is not a horrible thing, other than the fact my name is associated with the fellowship now. 

Ill be excluding my Alliance and clan next update:

1) The event to get exclusives like Prova Vandal and fire mods, high priority and wont be able to participate in conflicts.

2) Alongside event, Quests, Ships, Kubrows and Mirage will be our focus.

3) Due to the above and time constraints, this will be a month at minimum even longer especially when I game share so clan mates that are absent because of work I can hopefully complete the event for them.

Other than that Tenno, Goodluck and see you in future battles!

eViL ClaN (MOUNTAIN CLAN) is not allied with Digital Extreme we are in Crescent Dominion. I'm the WARLORD of eViL ClaN please fix it. We don't support GREEDY Alliances like that one. We been in Crescent Dominion for MONTHS.

Don't feel bad, the list has my clan in an alliance that I left 2 days after launch of rails lol.