Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Semi-Official) Clan Alliance Log {Updated}

(PSN)UNLVmark

one does wonder as his clan was part of the pack last night we had 26 clans....now only 9

Lol I like you dragon, but I don't know what you're talking about. "Muahahaha I've been playing both sides the whole time!" Come on, get serious, I don't even give myself that much credit, nor should either of you.

Just trying to gather info but what ive covered is people don't like syndicate? and thy don't like Orokin Leyends(seriously legends LEGENDS i wanna smack them) and people don't like jaegar and people don't seem to like each other at all, its been what 2 weeks? i figured we'd make it at least a month before fires sprouted. 

Anyways, UNLV could you actually list the Tomorrow Alliance as the main clan Freedoms Ghost(Unofficial)? and then we have TsDale and Grumpy. 

just blew up on DE, deployed a rail, said couldn't be deployed, which it does when someone has already deployed, and i popped in to see who it was, yeah no one deployed a rail. Then after that i was too late, not exactly sure what to do. Clanmates and alliance mates won't like this, probably gonna drop out of the crap sectors if that happens again.

hey im just telling you the most common reasons ive seen people hating on you i dont give a flying rats &#! i want orokin leyends taken out. and in all honesty judgeing from the things in the pack are going it may not be too long before AZUMA is flying solo again.

That's ok.

Try telling people that Prime Dinasty to whom Jaegar Zero belongs is taxing up to 25%. In comparison, Syndicate's 18% is benign.

Prime Dinasty and Jaegar Zero are the new evil rulers in town, please direct your moral outrage at them.

Edited by (PS4)Lorrac_ESP

The Fellowship of the Rails Alliance is attacking OROKIN LEYENDS on Romula - Venus. I can say that every one including The syndicate that OROKIN LEYENDS needs to be stop. They pray on the new warframe members to get all their Credits. a 100% tax is not right for any rail to tax. Help us in 6 hours to take down this tyrant. We may not pay the best battle pay but what they are doing is wrong and should be stopped. We are asking the community for help to take down this tyrant. 

Edited by (PS4)Lord_Convector

F*** the crap sectors im done. 3 @(*()$ times i deployed 3!!!! all didn't work this was all in a matter of a few seconds. 4th @(*()$ time we were too late. Network lag de? really? fix your crap

ps deployed 15 seconds before it announced it in the damn chat. BS

More you spam button like  everyone else. 

More you spam button like  everyone else. 

spam?im confused are you telling me i spam or that i need to spam? i write out a message, and change cred tax to 5% and 0% res tax. yet people get in with no message, 15 cred tax and 5 res tax.

how can you compete when you arent even given the option too?

Edited by (PS4)Keiji_Haku

So this post was another pissed off one about the "could not deploy (even though no one else did)" error, but i decided that Romula will be free and so will Tikal, these are crossroads for which new players will be going. The FG will take Romula or at least hopefully get the chance and Tomorrow will take Tikal. We'll make em free. Not entirely sure whos winning orokin leyends or the fellowship but we're gonna be the fall back plan, actually no offense fellowship id still prolly take it even if it was  you guys that one, we'll keep it zero we just want something to do haha

Edited by (PS4)Keiji_Haku

The Fellowship of the Rails Alliance is attacking OROKIN LEYENDS on Romula - Venus. I can say that every one including The syndicate that OROKIN LEYENDS needs to be stop. They pray on the new warframe members to get all their Credits. a 100% tax is not right for any rail to tax. Help us in 6 hours to take down this tyrant. We may not pay the best battle pay but what they are doing is wrong and should be stopped. We are asking the community for help to take down this tyrant. 

You guys doing good so far!

The communnity is behind you and syndicate bled their bank during the zabala conflict.

Well i'm here to officially announce the disbanding of The Syndicate after flawless wins and a amazing run.

Reason: Basically our 2 main Moon clans decided they didn't enjoy Dark Sectors, and leadership could not be transferred.

What now? Our funds were distributed to each clan's vaults equally, last time I checked we had 400 Million in our Alliance vault, and 23 Clans. Giving each clan 17 Million each.

Our future? We don't know yet, either we all give up on Dark Sectors and be proud that we dominated the Dark Sectors and left our mark. Or join new Alliances, or finally re-group with a much smaller Alliance and pool our funds into The Syndicate 2.0

Either way, we left our mark, and no PS4 player will ever forget The Syndicate. Thank you to all that supported us, it will be interesting to see which Alliance replaces us to become the best.

That is all -dukezap1 of The Syndicate Alliance

Edited by (PS4)dukezap1