Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Semi-Official) Clan Alliance Log {Updated}

(PSN)UNLVmark

se7en s1nz aren't interested in becoming the next eclipse. TAX IS WRONG END OF STORY. We are going to keep our rails free to the public! Ninjas play free! watch and see what we do and more importantly what we have done. We pay and have paid fair battle pay. Talk is cheap. we haven't charged anyone a credit. there's no hidden agenda. I for one want everyone to love dark sectors for the fun and exp it gives but greedy, nasty clans and alliances want to have a cut of that. We are sick of players getting what's theirs taken away! End of.

Edited by (PS4)Draconis1981

se7en s1nz aren't interested in becoming the next eclipse. TAX IS WRONG END OF STORY. We are going to keep our rails free to the public! Ninjas play free! watch and see what we do and more importantly what we have done. We pay and have paid fair battle pay. Talk is cheap. we haven't charged anyone a credit. there's no hidden agenda. I for one want everyone to love dark sectors for the fun and exp it gives but greedy, nasty clans and alliances want to have a cut of that. We are sick of players getting what's theirs taken away! End of.

Help the Fellowship of the Rails take down the gameOftenno, there 99% tax on all rails should be taken down. this goes for the whole community for help. 

Update on alliance members:

01 - Delusion

02 - DEATH KNIGHTS KOG

03 - Schwartz Cast

04 - The Republic

05 - The Tenno Super Saiyans

06 - TheGreatCityofBorg

07 - PULSE

08 - Cuddle Bunnies

09 - The Wolfs Shadow

10 - ARMAGEDDON

11 - DUH A PLUS

12 - TheFutureSociety

13 - Walls of Troy

14 - xxOGxx

15 - Star Cat Fish

16 - Doom Squad

17 - Th3 Qui3t N1nja5

18 - Ness

19 - Star war lords

20 - HUD RATZ

21 - eVo

22 - Raging Unicorns

23 - Gods of Kings

24 - BadWolf

25 - House of Corp

26 - Accepting All Challenges

27 - Infamous Warframes

28 - brother hood of steel

29 - Green Bloombury

30 - S A F A R I

31 - The Immortals

32 - CLUTCH 

33 - 276

34 - The Brotherhood

35 - Hand of Thanatos

36 - FYOC

37 - Legendary Hunters

Crescent Angels has made an Alliance focused solely on Tournaments. Solar Rails seem to be distracting and disbanding. Our Alliance "The Crescent Dominion," Hosts Tournaments weekly every Friday and Saturday from 8-10 pm Eastern Time. Anyone within our Alliance can sponsor a Tournament. The Sponsor has the power to make the rules to the Tournament with me and my Arch Angels as Refs. Tournaments take place at our dojo with 10 Dueling Rooms encounting.

For example, this Fridays Tournament (6/7/14) is sponsored by yours truly and has prizes that include 100 platinum, 50 platinum, 25 platinum based on place in the bracket tournament. The rules for my Stand as a "Valkyr only Tournament," Hysteria can only be used once, if used 2x = disqualification. The player that runs out of Hysteria must evade the person who still has it. Hysteria can only be used once against each Opponent. Participants are limited to 20 people competing for the the 1st (100p), 2nd(50p), and 3rd(25p) place prizes. 

Another Example, this Saturdays Tournament is sponsored by Der--Fuehrer with One Prize, The Ankyros Prime Set.

Rules are that its melee punches only "Obex, Kogake, Furax, Ankyros, Ankyros Prime." Those that win in style "Brutal Tide" are encouraged to do so.  

Directions and proceedings are kept together in the Alliance Chat. Troll Clans will be removed quickly and unmercifully. Our current Clan Count within the Crescent Dominion is 14. These are our current Clans (6/4/14)

1. Cresent Angels

2. WF Blands

3. Grinderz

4. YSIW

5. Gunzerkers

6. ZWG

7. Zero Corps

8. Voided

9. Easy Company

10. Demoralize

11. LOA

12. Straight Murder Reps

13. Red Sky

14. Gensokyo Pact 

PSN message "The_Ciroc_Boy" if you or you're clan would like to participate in these tournaments and avoid Solar Rails until they become more useful and fun to play.

SE7EN S1NS vs Onslaught im linking the pay history and please you cant deny the pay baiting going on with this its ridiculous just run your mouse over the second graph and you can see how many supporters were paid at what price through the whole thing.  Baiting players will get you nowhere your sins will catch up on you.

http://deathsnacks.com/wf/bl_history.html#536ffa998a705162471a334d_1401809977

Good luck denying that.

SE7EN S1NS vs Onslaught im linking the pay history and please you cant deny the pay baiting going on with this its ridiculous just run your mouse over the second graph and you can see how many supporters were paid at what price through the whole thing.  Baiting players will get you nowhere your sins will catch up on you.

Good luck denying that.

oh death snacks....splurg!

Good luck denying that.

Why are you only calling out one clan/alliance for this type of thing? Go look at other battles since the rail conflicts started and you will see a lot of this. 

Did you even see what onslaught did during the fight for Pluto? They lead the pay baiting the whole way and se7en s1nz are the bad guys??? onslaught put up pay for 2 people 200k then it dropped off to zero. I'm looking forward to the fix so you can actually see how much is put up, for how many and if it can be afforded by the clan or alliance offering it.

As for pay baiting, wouldn't it be nice if people started to fight for what they say they wanted? onslaught shouldn't have even got a look in if everyone had said "hey se7en s1nz keep the rail free to play, ill fight for them." Rather than "ooh look, a juice pay to fight for some unknown alliance who want to tax the rails."

se7en s1nz run thousands of solo runs at the rails to keep them free. We are asking our members to work for no pay what so ever! You think our alliance vault stays full without taxes? Our clans donate just to pay you guys to fight for the free rails you say you want!

Frankly I see why syndicate just gave up. Sure they came at it wrong but it is such a hassle, just for the privilege of keeping rails free for an ungrateful bunch who simply want to pick at us. Where is the public support? or a pat on the back for standing up for the little guy? Do you want 100% tax? where is game of tenno's representative to you? Is he/she here? Answering your questions or interested in your opinions?

Either you haven't considered this or you are an idealist who believes if I moan loud enough and take no action some else will fix it for me.se7en s1nz is your some else. Show a bit of support. Try fighting for what you say believe in, rather than moaning your not getting paid. If credits are all you care about, game of tenno or onslaught or any number of other clans and alliances will pay you for your help but don't come whining about the fact they then put taxes up to 100% and control all the dark sectors. Do you think at that point, when they have all the dark sectors, they are going to have any problems paying 200k a run if they charge 100% tax on all their rails? greedy little players will be temped but they are the next eclipse, make no mistake.

empire / eclipse = game of tenno

rebel alliance / free to play = se7en s1nz

crush us, don't fight for us, fight for big pay outs from 100% taxers, take all our rails and turn public against us. Frankly our members are sick of working for hours, doing unpaid solo runs for people who aren't backing freedom to play without tax. Can you blame them? If we didn't have to do dark sectors, we could be winning at kills for the week or enjoying the game rather than sinking 12 hours of solo runs without any pay or thanks to win a poxy rail for you lot. What do you think we get out of it?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! our name in lights? we get no tax from the public and still you slag us off? Our members don't love us for it "oh no not rails again!". But we do it for you. We do it for the little guy who doesn't have thousands of members to support them. se7en s1nz fight to stop eclipse happening on ps4.

See how you like 100% tax. You will look back on syndicate and wish they never left, with only a 15% tax.

Just don't forget if se7en s1nz goes, we are gone. Would you blame us if we did what the syndicate did and wash our hands of the whole sorry mess. Ninjas play free...........  not any more. Not without support from the community. You, the public, are the ones who will decide.

se7en s1nz are your rebellion. If Luke didn't have the support from the rebel alliance, nothing he did would have toppled the empire. The little guy counts. The public counts. Hero's and alliances are nothing without support.

If YOU do nothing, YOU let them in as sure as if you fought for them yourself.

support the alliance that has put its cards on the table and isn't a faceless organisation.

we don't even ask for donations, just support. Ask yourself is a bit of battle pay worth lining the pockets of another alliance that will completely dominate the dark sectors taking everything but your exp?

In the final analysis, its your call.

Support se7en s1nz or just sit and watch while they take your credits and resources.

frankly I'm tired of watching my ps and qs. This my view. I'm sure others in se7en s1nz have a different slant but there it is. MY say. if my warlord disagrees im sure he will say so.

Ok trolls go to work. tear me down time.

Edited by (PS4)Draconis1981

Did you even see what onslaught did during the fight for Pluto? They lead the pay baiting the whole way and se7en s1nz are the bad guys??? onslaught put up pay for 2 people 200k then it dropped off to zero. I'm looking forward to the fix so you can actually see how much is put up, for how many and if it can be afforded by the clan or alliance offering it.

As for pay baiting, wouldn't it be nice if people started to fight for what they say they wanted? onslaught shouldn't have even got a look in if everyone had said "hey se7en s1nz keep the rail free to play, ill fight for them." Rather than "ooh look, a juice pay to fight for some unknown alliance who want to tax the rails."

http://deathsnacks.com/wfps4/index.html

Im on a laptop that keeps crapping out and the Convo at the time was on SE7EN S1NS and Onslaught so I put up about them. Yes other paybait but you DO NOT stoop that low because you get the bad rep as well as the other Clan /alliance. I hope you realise that

My question is how is GameOfTenno still winning rails when they charge 99% tax even to their own people?

BECAUSE MOST PLAYERS ARE GREEDY AND WILL RUN WHATEVER RAIL IS PAYING THE MOST. THESE WILL BE THE SAME PLAYERS CRYING WHEN G.O.T HAVE ALL THE RAILS AT 100%.  

THE RAIL CONFLICTS ARE A JOKE.  

BECAUSE MOST PLAYERS ARE GREEDY AND WILL RUN WHATEVER RAIL IS PAYING THE MOST. THESE WILL BE THE SAME PLAYERS CRYING WHEN G.O.T HAVE ALL THE RAILS AT 100%.  

THE RAIL CONFLICTS ARE A JOKE.

the only tim i run rails IS when they are in conflict. fyi if NOBODY runs a high taxed rail the group owning it will lose money and have to lower tax

the only tim i run rails IS when they are in conflict. fyi if NOBODY runs a high taxed rail the group owning it will lose money and have to lower tax

Partly true, they still make money by having the alliance members run the rails. Most of the high tax rails have high tax set for members also. I see no reason why a non alliance member would run any of these high tax rail. If you need XP that bad go run an ODD

Edited by (PS4)Big_Rig_Brently